Americans of Jow Forums, why do you hate black people so much?

Americans of Jow Forums, why do you hate black people so much?

>inb4 I HATE NIGGERS NOT BLACK PEOPLE
We all know that's bullshit. You would gladly ship every black person back to africa if you could.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 11.33.18 AM.png (948x1188, 1.87M)

>tfw always had jungle fever
>tfw discovering Jow Forums
>become a race realist
>now know the horrors of race-mixing
>tfw rather than making me hate all niggers it just gave added a "forbidden fruit" aspect to mein fetish
>now have a fantasy of hiding a qt niggress in my house away so the fourth reich doesn't discover her while I do my solemn duty of gassing the jews

Attached: 1541711164390.jpg (736x817, 70K)

Attached: 1522152929937.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Fuck niggers and the Jews who shipped them over here after buying them from African Muslims.

Attached: 5FF0454B-D764-41F2-971F-60F9A21C42BB.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

Having a black wife and mixed children is redpilled

Attached: 5445dd323553f2f1a8644ce0c1603a4a.jpg (236x355, 15K)

Most black women are infected with incurable STDs and have IQs lower than a gorilla. But you enjoy.

>You would gladly ship every black person back to africa if you could.

Das rite

true

Fuck the myopic, greed whites who happily bought these apes and used them as farm and house labor. They are the forefathers of those who bring in beaners today.

Monkey vagina feels just as good as regular vagina. Also their lack of intelligence makes them ideal pets. However if you are breeding more, even mixed mutts you are part of the problem and not the solution to declining ypeepo populations. They fuck really nice because they are less evolved and are used to savage fuck sessions... built to take it and like it better. Perfect maids and comfort items/dick workout equipment. The best life is having a few ethnic honey's around for things like cooking, cleaning, gardening, and taking care of your White or Asian (Neanderthal DNA where the intelligence is located is strongest in these races.) wifey. Anything less is not for the cause sorry to burst your bubble.

Attached: Snowflake.jpg (210x156, 7K)

Because they're black

Look how beautiful the color contrast is

Post your ZIP code faggot, it's obvious you don't live around them.

Yes I would, it would be best for them and us.

crime, stink, gibs, "their culture", dey keeds, ruined Detroit, low IQ, leave grease stains everywhere, aesthetically unpleasant to behold, low impulse control etc...

I am probably one of the few people here who actually doesn’t hate black people. I do not care about your ethnicity unless you’re a gypsy

The smell mostly. but also the various diseases.

this is a jew thread, leave NOW!

Attached: 1541515262893.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

Because I can read crime stats.

I don't generally hate or love not directly involved in my life. I know a few black people that I generally like. I don't have time or enough energy to hate an entire race of people. It's too much work

I know it’s a common meme to say fug nuggers IQ gibmes and crime subhuman yadda yadda yadda. I don’t use nigger mentality when it comes to niggers, I think there are plenty of black folk who have a good head on their shoulders and don’t fall for the plantation mindset.

Hot and Bonerpilled

The ones pictured are not in the SES to have those. 90% of blacks live in abject poverty in the slums of Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit and the like. They look as downtrodden as they do infected

Why hello again rabbi, you are bust today on pol.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545398618621.jpg (760x1013, 28K)

Breeding with them feels good

its the violence
you cant sit down talk it over with them.
they always have something to prove.

There is literally nothing hotter then "miscegenation"

Attached: kissingasubhuman.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Attached: pol board of peace.png (1674x1907, 373K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: blacks hear elijah muhhamad and george lincoln rockwell.jpg (1024x701, 184K)

Attached: we thought they were white.png (1123x1122, 930K)

I only dislike black men. Black women are ebony tier (think skyrim rating in terms of valuable) and they deserve to be enriched by white men

t.nigger

Attached: 1521142476731.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

I don't hate them, I just don't want to give them welfare or live around them.

I work with some black people and they're pretty nice desu just feel like white people have to babysit them all the time.

>inba4 I HATE NIGGERS NOT BLACK PEOPLE
Yes I hate niggers correct.
>You would gladly ship every black person back to africa
Yes yes that's what I said I hate niggers correctsou.
What's so confusing about this again?

Are there black people in finland?

Kissing a black woman is the best

Attached: 1545497028076.jpg (640x640, 62K)

this

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is justice. Would you let a guest that raped your daughter or tore up your house continue to stay?

Attached: 1534702114151.png (988x744, 873K)

I think you know why, nigger.

Attached: 1545244900273.png (671x600, 95K)

They make good loyal wife's and great mothers

Attached: d69dcfbf24fb5af756cb12f332cf8cf4.jpg (612x612, 55K)

Because about five years ago I found black twitter. Why the fuck would I want anything to do with violent entitled racists who think the should be paid BY ME because I'm white, for slavery (my family immigrated from Ireland in the early 1900's). I have never encountered such a racist group of assholes in my life AND, AND at the same time I moved to an upstate New York city that is 25% black and trust me those two things together made me realize it was no longer about ideology it was a racewar and the people executing it wanted everyone to just shut up and pretend it's not happening.

If you went out into the world, you'd see that black people are okay but black culture is terrible.

Like no black person is born an absolutely irritating and stupid human being. They're human like everyone else. For some reason, it's ingrained in their culture to be loud and shitty and hate white people yet leech off their money because they're entitled to it.

it's also common for the decent black people to hang out with non-blacks, because tribalism is so ingrained into black culture that if you don't act loud and shitty like they do, you're alienated from the community.

This type of mentality isn't very blatant but if you take a closer look into black communities, you can see it

I don't hate niggers, I just hate that they are in my homeland. Would happily cheer for them if they did not shit on my country and then complain that they aren't respected enough.

wish I had black gf. americans are so lucky

black female + white male is redpilled, user. The black girls that are chosen by white guys are the civilized ones. Mostly the Crème de la crème of black girls.

You are doing yourself a favor doing it. Of course you have to be also an alpha desirable male, it go both ways.

Because they simply can’t behave themselves

if it winds up being your cup of tea, ultimately if you raise a biracial child well you can bleach the niggery out the bloodline

if you fall short you've made a fucking liability, so don't be a shitty parent if you intermarry

>Like no black person is born an absolutely irritating and stupid human being.
That's what you say.

Attached: babythug(1).jpg (600x799, 96K)

>wish I had black gf
You would get knifed, trust me.

Attached: checked5.png (398x339, 181K)

this

Sexy.

I grew up in africa and I despise American blacks. They're the most entitled, self-centered, narcissistic group of people I've ever interacted with.

I'd genuinely rather live amongst africans than black americans, in almost ever case. They're(in general) smarter, more respectful, and can be civilized. American blacks are a fucking mess

Attached: Ian Smith.jpg (176x286, 5K)

"Like no black person is born an absolutely irritating and stupid human being. They're human like everyone else."

Please wake the fuck up

Attached: 1538031233277m.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

they're worthless world destroyers and
need to be wiped out by God.

Attached: non white extinction by god2.jpg (486x1080, 338K)

Attached: 1542801195282.jpg (480x668, 61K)

If all white men in America returned to Europe today, would the U.S. thrive without us? Objectively, what kind of economic hit would the country take?

>I despise American blacks. They're the most entitled, self-centered, narcissistic group of people I've ever interacted with.
Me too! ME TOO!

Attached: 1544032873308.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

oh fuck,,,kek...jesus christ, they need educational opportunities my ass

Most niggers are criminals
The ''''''decent blacks'''''' I've met are smarter than niggers but have comprehension issues when it comes to abstract concepts
and also fall for the We Wuz Kangz

That's easy, just pay attention to south africa

We are very inclusive. The only requirement is to not behave like a fucking nigger / spic / shitstain.

It's photoshopped dumb cracka

that's too bad, this one isn't

Attached: inferiorability1.png (977x539, 66K)

You have that fantasy too?

still not sure about this one but I'm hoping it's offensive and it pleases me to post it...for the lulz of course.

Attached: inferiorability6.png (1058x1447, 146K)

>tfw absolutely no african DNA as a burger mutt
feels good

There is a study on North American genetics that proves white Americans are whiter than most Europeans and American blacks are whiter than any other group of blacks.

Yes, I would. The country would be hugely better off as a result. No one can make a coherent argument denying this. The only thing they can say is it is our moral duty to take care of the goddamned beasts no matter how much they ruin everything.

That girl is a mulatto that is why she is cute.

>T. Triggered cracka

Slide thread, sage and fuck off.

Attached: 1530243576386.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

......how?

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 35K)

All niggers and jews are going to be contained in Florida, together.

Annnd who exactly are you to tell me what i would or would not do?

>just pay attention to south africa
nigger it already happened in zimbabwe
why the fuck did the world forget about us?

niggers shouldn't be here that's why. they serve no purpose in our country. i cant wait to get together with my lads and wipe them out.

What is liberia for 500 sheckles alex?

Attached: 0f9185b8-e01a-44df-8d7c-52d70006c339.jpg (590x421, 72K)

Show your flag

I hate nigger noses.