North Eastern USA

Thoughts on this part of the United States?

Attached: D7915D47-827B-4917-9536-2B820E6A657E.png (959x593, 107K)

I've heard it's very depressing and uneventful like the other states in the north. How true is that?

Most intelligent

Not really true, lots to do here.

True but only to an extent. We have a fuck ton of retarded minorties as well

Overall it's expensive but good job opportunities and decent weather

I'm from Michigan originally but moved to the region for work. It's awful. People are soulless. There's no real heart just people living their lives day in and day out, always in a rush for nothing. It's miserable. The people are awful.
It's beautiful nature though. So you can drive by Rhode island in the fall and see the beautiful orange and yellow leaves.

It has some nice places to visit. But I wouldn't live there.

Objectively the best part of the country

Yeah but only by virtue of having less low IQ niggers and spics, the northern whites are blue pilled boomers and iPhone addicted zoomers

It's pretty great if you ignore all the non New England states. I'm a little insulted that you grouped us with fucking NY+NJ OP.

Taxes, taxes, and more taxes

New Hampshire is the best state in the country

Rural PA is fantastic.

What’s wrong with those places?

Virtue signaling douchebags. Vote D, praise minorities and third world scum all day long. But do everything they can to keep their own precious kids hermetically sealed away from all the riff raff they pretend to love.

Road infrastructure is shit compared to the west coast, all powerlines are above ground and everything looks bleak and old in general. Lots of potholes around winter time. Everyone drives like an asshole (ever heard the term “masshole”?).

It snows during the winter but not nearly as much in the big cities as you think, it’s moreso if you are inland. In the boston area it’s literally only snowed once this year and it melted the next day

guns, heroin, somalis, bad pizza
>t. VTfag

From Michigan as well
Went on a cruise full of Northeast people. Damn they are mutt'd up.
The NE girl I fugged called me exotic... I have brown hair blue eyes.
I didn't realize how far gone we were already.

confirmed, 1/10 Jow Forums users are from PA

Michigan is more mutt than the NE. Have you seen metro Detroit?

Needs more gas.

Politically they are pretty based. Lots of pro-gun Democrats, and pro-Gun democrats tend to be even more pro-gun than fudds. The states have retarded high costs of living though and the infrastructure is shit.

Mapple nigger gets it.

>A huge block of blue states
>The best part of the country
Pick only one

>California with shit weather
>best part of the country
Only one, shill.