Why are WOC so repulsed by white men?

101 KB JPG
Blackanon here, I’ve noticed white Women absolutely love to mix and have no problem with it. But I’ve also noticed a lot of white guys going without as consequence. With nothing but their hands to give them solace. I’ve noticed a lot of WOC find the idea of dating a “white boy” to he “embarrassing” and “shameful”. Why do you think WOC are so put off by white dick (or should I say pink dick)?. Why are women generally so against dating and hooking up with white guys these days. Especially black, brown and increasingly Asian women.

Attached: 3791ECAF-C854-415B-9430-47D81A9E2A17.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

bait thread, white men are most desired, black men least desired, by all races

Statistically speaking the opposite of what you're saying is true. The again, this is a bait thread though

your script is broken Rabbi

Attached: Jew dropped this.jpg (970x545, 96K)

there is no such thing as "black annon"

so fuck off nigger and go back to africa
ty

3/10

wow you have a meme flag on! so unexpected from such a finely crafted post! its kind of funny that im a white guy who is engaged to a jewish girl because white girls suck compared to jewesses tho

SaSaSaSaSaSaaaaaaSage this garbage.

Attached: 1518403277338.png (500x522, 40K)

Hey it's this thread again
>>Jow Forums7203943

She has pokies

KB JPG
LET'S GO SHAREBLUE LET'S GO CLAP CLAP
>>LET'S GO SHAREBLUE LET'S GO CLAP CLAP

This is now a männerchoir practice thread. Anons, open your liederbuch on page 27 and sing along the Funkerlied!

Jannies can’t hide the truth. No amount of fake stats can hide that irl most WOC find white boys repulsive

>it must be shareblue
>being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1545428379074.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Whites women are the least likely to race mix, Schlomo. However, 60% of Jewish women fuck niggers. Those “whites” fucking niggers are Jewish women.

The research has been done, Jewish women are also three times as likely to have half nigger babies. See pic.

Attached: A165FC0C-B9EC-4CB9-8058-89BD5CA84446.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

bam ow
fuk
mayne dat shit is thicc
oohh whut
can't get shitskin on muh dik
said oww fuck

ohh dat shit..

actually you are thinking of jewish guys, not white guys. no woman would ever be with a jewish man if they werent shamed their entire lives into doing it for the money. all jewish girls who are free to do what they want marry white guys instead of jewish guys lmao

keep telling yourself that, you sound butthurt.

Happy hannukah

SAGE

West coast white boy here: I fucked more asian and latina women than I can count. I dont fuck with blacks though...

Attached: 1540402989392.jpg (338x305, 34K)

>increasingly Asian women
kek. Half of all Asian-American women are with a White guy. 1/10 bait

Lying white boy, you have no idea how much they talk shit about you behind your back. They call you pink dick and you can tell they’re disgusted by you.

Children take note: this is from ((( their ))) playbook
>as a fellow black male minority in america
Sagedddddddddd
G
T
F
O
Rabbi

Attached: FB_IMG_1543717986559.jpg (336x400, 34K)

Lying jew boy, you have no idea how much they talk shit about you behind your back. They call you no dick and you can tell they’re disgusted by you.

youve started this thread like 20 times, you really just seem like you're insecure and trying to reassure yourself. pathetic. probably some aznmasculinity fggt just lol.

Stop denying what happens irl for your pathetic fantasies

hes a jew in israeli and its part of his conscripted military service. hes required to post a certain amount of threads per day or he will be sent to the front lines and they really dont have enough diapers to handle OP on the front lines

There are time when you are done reading something, and you say to yourself "thank God I wasn't drinking something when I read that"
This was one of those times!...lol

>white Women absolutely love to mix
fake news
blacked.com does not represent reality, its a fetish site that caters to shitskins because their #1 fantasy is to have consensual sex with females of the white race.

you're jewish

those khazar milkers never fail.

jesus said love your enemy. i believe he meant we need to all take jewish girls and convert them into nazis like i did to my fiance. she no longer believes the holocaust happened and hopes israel is destroyed. shes also rich and i dont have to work. im basically living the dream

Its a false virtue signal ..due to indoctrination...cultural marxism nigger ..look around you

Most black women are ugly under the white gaze.
Black women are ashamed to date the beta whites partly because blacks love to hold each other back.

yet you're the one who has to start a million threads telling yourself this to craft your own reality, blatantly insecure about white cock. idk why, white men don't even tend to like non-white girls except latinas and asians. that's why i doubt your actually black, no one want's your laquandras. that's why im guessing your asian and half your women are with white guys, only asians are as pathetic as you.

Then why do women of color throw themselves at me?

Yours digits lie, I'm sorry to say.
White women are coal burning like crazy but I blame the media for shilling race mixing in every single fucking TV ad.

>to craft your own reality, blatantly insecure about white cock
hes jewish and they statistically have the smallest dicks on the planet. the only reason jewish men can get married is because jews do arranged marriages like muslims

No theyvdont

>memeflag
>buzzwords
>self-claimed anecdotal bullshit
>still getting responses

This fucking board is going down the toilet so fast I don't know what happened.

Lol keep dreaming nigger.

Attached: pocanigger.png (621x496, 363K)

Dude, I lived in a city with a large black population and could've fucked just about every black woman I worked with, except for the lesbian - maybe. Quit lying to yourself.

Obvious bait, but any white guy willing to bang niggresses has it easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. They're desperate for white cock, and eager to breed and "get dat good hair and light skin" they don't want gross ass nappy headed tar babies.
Latinas too. It's funny, there's a clear division they self segregate. The attractive intelligent ones move up and join white society, the dregs realize their lot and congregate with the negroes as self admitted trash.

its a small-dicked kike not a nigger

ITT : a nigger's delusion

White men > Golden Retriever > Spics > Asian > Apes > > Sandniggers > Niggers

you guys suck so bad at this lmao the only people you fool anymore with these threads would be your own damn selves

not my fault it's science, sorry you're all fucked

Divorce rates make the nigger rage.

Get a nice ebony traditionalist today.

I love fucking a nigress in the ass and dumping her like the trash she is. Just empty my balls on her monkey-like lips and make her cry.

omg look at that nose. disgusting.

Women, too. All data shows this.

I see "White Men Only" on black girls dating profiles all the time. There's no shortage of black women looking for a white Daddy.

Attached: you mad.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I’m so fucking tired of you lying white boys. That isn’t what happens irl and you know it. Stop muh fucking and admit they loath you.