Planting trees everywhere is the only way to save the white race

Planting trees everywhere is the only way to save the white race

Attached: 1541388417590.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD0zax56Eak
youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc
aardvarkisrael.com/the-reforestation-of-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is planting trees metaphorical for making white babies?

Based and treepilled. Also save the bees.

no but you also have to go out and physically plant them

do you even have any white children

I agree. Trees are what allowed the vikings to be OP and they are the most 'green' source of energy.

Nature confirmed comfy. Concrete jungles are barbarianism.

NO! Feeding trees is more important. With higher CO2 comes better growth.

BURN ALL THE PLASTIC

its this abo again...

Eco-Fascism is the future.

Attached: 13122535325265.gif (267x200, 981K)

You’ll have to plant them faster than the Mexican landscapers can kill them with weedwackers

Hmm he may be right. Other races never go near the trees I only ever see white people who are able to live in the woods or even bear them.

This is pretty much the truth. The more CO2 we can get into the atmosphere the more oxygen we can produce in any given year which in turn means the more life we can support on our planet Earth. It's a virtuous cycle and only Jews would disagree with this.

>BURN ALL THE PLASTIC
I'll pass on the lung cancer. Forcefeed plastic to the Jews.

You been huffing petrol again mate?

THE WHITE RACE HAD ITS CHANCE!

Attached: A6844289-652E-4D45-9977-DCCCC3831B09.gif (300x175, 621K)

we bringing back /ggg/?

Attached: 1501031116832.jpg (2404x1632, 804K)

No, but we all should do both anyways.

I actually laughed at this one
yes

yeah well go away hippy. the trees are gonna grow whether we like it or not.

>carbon dioxide causes lung cancer

are you this fucking daft? BURN IT HOTTER

yes, and exporting natural gas at rates higher than the gulf states. burn baby burn! turn my deserts green again

and their only reason to disagree would be "pollution" which in my part of the world already has strict fines and jail terms. HOWEVER most third-worlders would become debt-slaves to their fines, since they are basically the only ones who litter.

>hippy
stop being anti environmentalist just because you wanna fit in with so called "conservatives"

conservatism without environmentalism conserves nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=FD0zax56Eak

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc

ECOFASCISM IS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT DOWN THE ELITES !

Attached: 5de3d5ed5d632077a86f23a9c31f226a28a7a16668ca811612fabb8ee874b311.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

In the vain hope that niggers don't like trees. A new ice age is our only hope of survival. Need to get cold enough so those black cunts freeze and starve to death.

Based. This is true. Molyneme even made a video about it. The cold woods are the natural environment of the white man. It’s litetally what have us strength evolving there.

>have you taken the forest pill?

true

Attached: brianshawdeadlift.jpg (586x390, 51K)

Move to Israel and donate to the JNF then :^)

There’s a reason it’s said that those sabras “make the desert bloom”...

aardvarkisrael.com/the-reforestation-of-israel/

Attached: 4111EE7B-0529-4670-B171-419653CAAD14.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Oregon has loads of Mexicans riddle me that batman.

Attached: IMG_0386.jpg (675x450, 88K)

That's a good idea. Whenever I go hiking through woodlands and hills, I never see coloureds. Or at least extremely rarely. They love cities, for some reason. I don't think they can survive in the wilderness.

ECOFASHY GANG WHEN

Attached: 1520702874088.png (1275x743, 2.4M)

I thought pakis always shat up the open parks over there, I heard an user complain once. Indians always have a way of obstructing a busy sidewalk, a dance floor, or a nature trail, I swear.

If I wasn’t into dem thicc aunties and met a few bros, id probably hate them completely

you're buttfrastrated I'm correct, that's all.

I love the enviroment more than you. you're the one of us who wants battery arrays and carbon scrubbers. you would mock me for living in the dark ages if you knew my beliefs and values.

I use far less energy than you do, my food is all local, and I burn all my garbage. So take your ultra-density living arrangements to another fucking planet, because I'll be out here on my patch doing this shit for another 50 years, and damn right I'll be enjoying it.

Attached: d3b.jpg (350x250, 21K)

the northern forests are our ancestral home. Our greatest enemy, the jew, is averse to cold forest climates, which is why he dwells in the deserts and concrete cities, away from the natural world.

Attached: B.png (936x2159, 2.41M)

I agree California and Israel need more Eucalyptus, I'm certain Australia will help donate and plant.

Attached: australianmap.jpg (600x502, 58K)