I don't know much about Ancient Rome, was it really full of so much gay pederasty and rape?

I don't know much about Ancient Rome, was it really full of so much gay pederasty and rape?

Attached: We wuz.png (891x506, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrippina_the_Younger#Death_and_aftermath
youtu.be/qjd4WNhnAlU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think about ancient rome and think about the west today they are exactly the same

>bearing a dark skin
Shit it was written by niggers too

Romans and Grecians were well-known for their love of boypussy.

I came for the shills, I didn't expect it to be Jewish.

80 out of 5000+ artefacts

It's just some random Japshit.

Source?

>I don't know much about Ancient Rome, was it really full of so much gay pederasty and rape?

No. It was a Greek inspired aristocratic pastime like hunting. The rest of society was made up of normal husband-wife relations.

Kento Ankokuden Cestvs
An underaged Nero also gets raped by his mother in this manga.

Nope, that was ancient Greece.
Romans didn't really appreciated homosexuality: it was permitted (but only if you were the "man" in the sex, if you received than it was disgraceful and worthy only of slaves) and partially tollerated but very looked upon.
I could easily get you proof of what I'm saying but I'm too lazy and I don't want to deny you the excitement of learning it by yourself

>(but only if you were the "man" in the sex, if you received than it was disgraceful and worthy only of slaves)
Sounds like modern day prison.

yes, every high society is full of pedophiles and gays

>jews write the history books
>"haha goy, did you know the ancient romans and greeks loved faggotry and pedoism?"
>what a cohencidence

>An underaged Nero also gets raped by his mother in this manga.

Attached: 1343076142350.jpg (775x1523, 102K)

>was it really full of so much gay pederasty and rape?

It got that way over time, after good times made weak men.

Attached: Rome, Strong Men, Weak Men, Good Times, Hard Times.jpg (678x960, 172K)

it wasn't a fraction as gay as liberals want you to believe. There's pedos and gays everywhere, but it wasn't... their culture or whatever liberals want to say. Their "evidence" for all the gay garbage was that balkans and southern europeans normally greet each other with a hug and kiss. it's not gay it's just whatever. And that there was some homosexuality depicted on old vases. That's it.

Much like today's society, the bougie engaged in it non-stop while the working man hated it.

You think I'm kidding?

Attached: f6be93eec2a3750326cc09d5846cd15d.jpg (1393x2000, 672K)

hot...

I hope he kills her afterwards

Attached: 1358800513359.png (1062x706, 285K)

Moar

Not till he's Emperor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrippina_the_Younger#Death_and_aftermath

This, Jews are always trying to defile everyone in the ancient times that aren't them. It's like they think they have a monopoly on morality

its just another thing they rewrote history on, so you can probably bet they were good guys.

Good, good

He's already the emperor in that scene.
And has been for almost a year.

>I don't know much about Ancient Rome, was it really full of so much gay pederasty and rape?
Tiberius was considered weird because he only had sex with his wife. They thought he must be hiding something extreme. Imagine that, that you might be considered weird because of that.

Pretty sure blacks were sold almost for free as slaves in ancient times. They were all castrated, which killed a quarter of them but nobody cares because they were so cheap, and marched mostly to the Arab nations. Those that made it only lived on average about 4 years because again they were so affordable.

To be fair, as an emperor who wouldn't atleast have a couple of concubines?

I'll have to read it to see her demise then, provided it happens in the manga

Yes. By modern definition rape was rampant.

Gay wasn’t a concept, but submissive and feminine were. A man who fucked a femme boy ass was manly as fuck, and a man who takes it in the ass lost all his rights as a man.

Hollywood myth, homosex was punishable by death in greece...
>Roman's might have sucked cock

CHN breaks down Kevin Spacey word for word in the first 15 min of his show.
QRD
>cup mug is a symbol of the Queen of England and a threat
>he might be in witness protection
>he is definetly threatening Hollywood and elite
>he might flip

Interesting timeline this is

youtu.be/qjd4WNhnAlU

Enjoy

Attached: 1532085916297.jpg (645x320, 34K)

Depends on the time. Romans during the early Republic were recorded to go on witch hunts for pedophile cults and drag them through the streets.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

What chapter?

god damnit, does she atleast die offscreen?

It doesn't show much more than that.

I honestly don't know, this shit is like Vinland Saga in that it takes forever to update, so it's not finished yet.
It does however portray Nero as a sniveling little cunt at every opportunity, so there's that.

apparently it was OK to fuck another man but if you let someone fuck you, you were a complete faggot