How's your self-esteem?

How's your self-esteem?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Dunno.
Recently got a job but I'm a pawn in the company because I'm both shy and new
Realized that all of my school/college friends forgot me.
That half of my family died in the last 10 years.
That I maybe got AvPD
Also video games no longer makes me escape from the reality.

What's with the girls on Tinder? I'm a decent looking heavily gay-leaning bi guy and was using Tinder to meet guys, but I got curious and wanted to see what girls I'd match with. Nothing about my profile seemed gay or even sexual, it was totally neutral and I just said I was looking to meet people. I don't look like a faggot or anything either, and everyone I've come out to was extremely surprised. Matched with plenty of guys, but only matched with one girl. All the girls had these trashy ass slutty pictures and comments. There was maybe 2-3 girls that I actually thought looked good, while the rest were either instant "no" or "I guess I shouldn't have such high standards, maybe she's a decent person?". I know it sounds arrogant as fuck, but I was straight up WAY above some of these girls' league. And yet only one matched. What gives? Also, their bios are usually some stuck-up bullshit listing reasons to not talk to them. They never give any reason why I would WANT to talk to them instead of the next 50 identical girls. Why do they seem to think they're special when they're below average?

Princess Generation

Fucking terrible. I get into bad relationships because I feel like I don't deserve better.

Ironically great. Got dumped by the love of my life, and I hit rock bottom and felt worthless for so long. Still feel like I'm not good enough for them, but at the same time no one else lives up to my ex so I feel like I can have whoever I wanted easily. Except the only one I want...Oh well.

I used Tinder for a month and got lots of matches, 95% of those matches are bunch of ugly fat whores and trannies, 5% of those are girls I find pretty decent but only a few of them replied. There was this one girl who became really attached to me and I decided to go along with it, but it turns out that she's way too clingy and she demands more time, which I cannot give because I'm at work all the time. Almost a month later, I told her to break it up and finally deleted her from my contacts, I was kind of relieved I never met her personally because it would really tire me to have her around. I deleted my Tinder account after that.

Despite the bad nature surrounding Tinder, the app made me conclude that I can never find a decent relationship on Tinder, but even if I can then the chances would be very slim. Most of all, it gave me a huge boost of confidence and self-esteem but that may have came along from age, Tinder made me realize that I'm actually at least 7/10 in my country.

I feel like I was forced to do drugs. Ugh

I hate those sites since I get worse response in them than what I get from real life.

also its obviously a disposable hookup all for top 1% males and bottom 80% females judging by the usage of my peers.

sadly I'm "only" top 10% so even with good pics I will not get the crazy attention and abundance illusion.

though maybe I can scratch the 1% with grooming and lifestyle, but who cares? at this age I am autofiltered by a lot of the girls I actually want.

Not really, there are 20 year old girls who are willing to hook up with 28 year old guys.

oh how young!! I almost feel like a pedo -_-
better buy the super account before they filter me anyway by 31,

>-_-

kill yourself my man

20 is a fully grown woman by literally anybodies standard, what the hell are you on about?

Absolutely horrible when it comes to dating
Ranging from ok to great when it comes to everything else

Wow nobody gave a fuck about what you wrote dude lmao

When I focus on myself it’s great.
When I start trying to talk to girls it takes a dive.

Lol

Good until it's bad

It depends on if I'm manic or not. I go from hating my body and everything about myself to feeling like I'm a supermodel without any sort of flaw.

Non-existent

Great since I quit using tinder. Honestly.

Attached: IMG_hnng9p.jpg (270x246, 18K)

I know those feels.
I've had a gf in the past, and a few other girls romantically interested in me so I know I'm not completely unattractive, but I always manage to go full spaghetti as soon as a girl shows obvious interest.
At least I'm no longer wallowing in self-pity about it, as I'm spending most of my energy on the positive things in my life. But I now reached the point where I'm just terrified of taking the first step, so I just avoid it all by refusing to play the dating game altogether.

that’s just a phase, you’ll get over it when you meet her.

pretty high
i get lots of matches and dates. and tons of girls to talk too. fucked up lots of times in the beginning. but its all an learning experience.

Why is every girl's bio the exact same shit?

>not looking for hookups!!!!!!!
>swiped right for your dog lol
>friend made me do this
>shilling their Instagram/Snapchat
>if you're looking for sex, don't bother

I'm getting real sick of seeing this shit over and over again

Tinder is exactly like the barracks was when I was in the military. In reality most of those women are nasty af but you stick them in the right situation with a bunch of horny dudes and that 3/10 starts looking like a 6-7-8/10.
That is how these women survive and lucky for them most men in our generation are desperate as can be.

Attached: Deployment_Goggles.gif (700x355, 45K)

Oh look guys, a gay guy who doesn't find females attractive. What a huge surprise.

You'll get over it, probably even meet someone who completely outshines your ex, and you'll be like "why the fuck did I ever think I was in love with that woman?"

Fine.

Pretty shit desu, despite how much self-improvement progress I seem to make.

try drugs

Probably bloated to shit with fake accounts stolen pictures etc.

Fact is only ugly and shy fatties and trannies date over the internet, attractive people go outside to bars/clubs.

>AvPD
>Having true friends doesn't help as you see their sad faces knowing that they know there's nothing to do.
>My family is ruining my life.
>It's worst when you have nothing to escape anymore and you simply suffer and get used to it day after day.
>I'm so blocked in my anxiety i can't reach for a job.

Attached: c17.png (642x539, 36K)

Just because I'm not that into them doesn't mean I can't judge their attractiveness. Almost all of the ones that were average and above were just complete whores, and even the fat ugly ones acted stuck up.

Not great.
I tried using Bumble expecting no one to swipe right on me but got a total of three girls (with one even giving me the golden heart). I ended up just deleting my account after three days because I over analyzed myself and them. They were relatively average looking but nothing really encouraged me to pursue anything with them. I dont have any experience with dating and feel like Im being too picky. Any advice would be appreciated.

In short: Autistic man would like advice on how to be less autistic when it comes too dating.

Pretty shit. I don't have a job, live at home with my parents, every attempt to get close to a girl is like a flaming wreck that leaves me feeling like complete shit and even my closest friends have distanced themselves from me it have that look of pity in their eyes. I don't feel mentally agile at all. I say stupid shit all the time or am just too slow witted to keep a good back and forth going and I sleep 7-8 hours a night only to wake up tired. Sometimes I feel like I'm just waiting to die.

Variable

Very good

Tinder is bad for mental health