Has Ben Garrison finally lost his mind, bros?!

O-Oh Bill, I can't hold it back any longer I - I'm gonna...I'M GONNA -

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Oh! Oh YES! Oh Bill that was truly deplorable! A true basket of deplorables right in my pant- oh, but - but here comes another! Pucker up Mr President, here's my own Hurricane Katrina!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

---

Are you ready for a Hillary 2020 run, Jow Forums?!

Attached: Smelle.png (1000x675, 945K)

Garrison has taken the brap pill

and it's glorious

Get the fuck out of here you newfag nigger with this normie tread go suck a cock NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Top kek

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Cry more incel

>tfw Hillary will never threaten your life and the lives of your loved ones, unless you let her sit on your face and brap on you until you pass out

Why even live?

Added to my braaap folder

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>q predicted this

Imagine the SMELL!

Q PREDICTED TH
>user died as a result of suicide, the cause of death was two self-inflicted BRRRRAAAPPPPs to the back of the head

Thank god my nofap doesn't start until January

he is among us. not söi.

TOP BRAP

Attached: brap computer.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

This is the only good leaf post I have ever seen. Good job, syrup chugger.

Attached: 1545416524304.jpg (500x753, 123K)

>*Puts her ass in your face*

Attached: 1532583930921.png (1094x1405, 1.14M)

>Has Ben Garrison finally lost his mind, bros?!
shes wearing both shoes, so, yes, perhaps he's slipping

He’s trying too hard to suck trumps dick at this point, kind of like a more embarrassing Jacob Wohl

God I wish Hillary would make me her brap slave

God I wish Hillary would sit in my face and make me her brap slave

Attached: snoot5.jpg (570x653, 62K)

The absolute state of Jow Forums
>Le BRAAAP XDDDD HAHAAAA
Jow Forums should be renamed to /sub70iq/

Ben has taken the Shadpill.

>he doesn't like sniffing braps
Completely cringe and bluepilled. Go kys, r*dditor bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (399x322, 25K)

>France trying to turn Jow Forums into Africa

good god what did they put in the water over there to make you all so god damn dumb?

Attached: postapoc.jpg (950x713, 377K)

Stfu dirty fr*nchoid

This is too fucking much Ben.

ITS A BIG ONE BOYS

Attached: 1545671018757.gif (460x258, 645K)

kek

Probably his best this year.

Sorry about your autism

Checked

Dangerously based

>no labels

Attached: AOC.png (702x1500, 1.06M)

Attached: file.png (1000x675, 926K)

fat kek