Haha my dad is such a paranoid tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist loon

Haha my dad is such a paranoid tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist loon

PAY ME

Attached: Untitled.jpg (593x516, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa
youtube.com/watch?v=w5F_AhciUy4
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/26/authorities-begin-racking-up-cases-against-golden-state-killer-suspect-ex-cop-turned-mechanic/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.53ea35488679
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/26/authorities-begin-racking-up-cases-against-golden-state-killer-suspect-ex-cop-turned-mechanic/?utm_term=.b9e4e3dfcd3e
gopreload.org/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project-same-day-facebook-founded
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: soulja.jpg (652x715, 74K)

Her dad is a smart man

I'm sure the government is tracking these kitsch but what are you going to do?

I'm glad I bought my kit. It revealed I was 5% gook and 3% nigger. Being 92% white is a great feeling.

Attached: 1545876612058.jpg (620x480, 48K)

Pro tip. You're not white

your dad is correct

How do you figure? Even Grand Wizards of the KKK have a few % of American Indian in them.

Shill detected

Any way to lie about the identity so they can't track me and I can still use the DNA results? I am interested in knowing how "pure" I am because I bet my family is misinformed.

Is Alex a male or a female? Or a tranny? Either way I bet you Alex is circumcised. I’m starting to see that there is a correlation between NPCs and being circumcised.

>Venmo me
fuck. her dad's right though, a vial of your saliva can be used to pin you at any crime scene, good way to shut up people causing a ruckus

Attached: 1531898621355.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Mixed

He's both right and also wrong

The government can subpoena the DNA at will and the companies comply without question, but the real reason is because the companies like 23andMe that do these genetic tests are looking for rare genetic markers to patent and sell to pharmaceutical companies.It's already established that your DNA can be patented and owned by a private corporation without your knowledge or consent as long as it was willingly given in the first place - there are immortal cell lines used for medical research such as HeLa where no proceeds are ever given to the original owner of the biological material.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

Attached: 1487561351418.jpg (1024x1024, 343K)

He isn't completely wrong.

Attached: 23andme.jpg (412x288, 27K)

>pay bum to spit in specimen tube
>assign your name to his dna profile
>?
>profit

Attached: Shotspotter 002.jpg (600x900, 67K)

My cousin believes the same.
>implying DNA testing isn't compromised

of course they give it to the government and law enforcement.
they sell your results to pharmaceutical companies as well

>government sopoena's 23andme for your dna
>no match due to 4-dimensional chess move
Thats actually a great idea

I gave my DNA to them and I'm fine, in fact, I would say that my life has improved significantly since I gave my DNA up for testing.

but this is literally the truth, all these retards who get muh ancestry done on this board are giving their DNA to the kikes.

Attached: Kids (1995).mp4_snapshot_00.28.26_[2015.06.30_02.41.14].jpg (720x576, 62K)

Did you tell him every time you flush the toilet after you pee or poop the government documents your DNA AND what you eat and drink.

Until that bum robs/kills someone and the prosecutor uses it to railroad your dad into a 25yr prison sentence

I'm concerned about that too, but it's incredibly easy to get your DNA, if they really wanted to

>Paying a 3rd party entity to sell your data to the US government & law enforcement at a profit.
He is 100% correct. It is a waste of your money.

He's not wrong - it's already been confirmed that Ancestry and 23andMe have been selling customer data.

>if something is for free you are the product
learned this by using the internet. i don't know how you even made it into hee

>not having a dry toilet you use to fertilize your own land

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Don't let them get it any easier, tho

So it isn't just pure coincidence that the 23&Me cofounder was married to the Google cofounder? Two companies creating literal databases on everyone that could be used in any way because you don't know what the future holds? Why because they're Jews? It's just coincidence lmao.

If his child already did it, it doesn't matter.

They have been caught sprinkling in extra percentages to make people be "not racist". You're likely 100% white

He probably doesn’t want the son to find out he’s adopted

How about someone from an elderly care facility?

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

Sister took one. Through her found out I am mostly English. 17% Native American. Possibly 1% kike. Really hope it was just the stupid trick where they add DNA to fuck with people. But my grandfather was a pedo and pedos are more common among kikes.

The kit she used connected to a social media thing where people with shared DNA could meet. Through the native American side she found out a lot of native Americans in the area put their kids up for adoption. Also drug use, alcoholism, and anger issues are rampant in the families of kids not put up for adoption.

I took a DNA test and I found out I am 22% victim. Now no one makes fun of me now

youtube.com/watch?v=w5F_AhciUy4

Attached: jewswasactuallyaNazi.png (1268x2648, 146K)

He's not taking it because deep inside he knows your not his and he doesn't want to break his delusion.. pure Dale Gribble

He's right though. Just like google being funded by the CIA.
Also all the Jow Forumsacks that used their service are retards, your clones will be tortured and anally raped by them for eternity. Never forget that.

Until the bum rapes someone and the cops come arrst you, then you spend every cent you have trying to prove it wasn't you.

I wonder what happens if you send in a swab from your dog.

The CEO of 23 and me is literally the wife of the CEO of Google. I mean how is this even considered a conspiracy theory

Your dad is right.

I'm 36 and I believe the same as your Dad. I wouldn't take the test either

>Mr. Detective, I demand a dna test before you charge me.

Most people are retarded and don't think about things beyond the superficial level, especially when they're told not to think about it. That's why the NPC meme was funny and dangerous until it was turned into a MAGAtard red team/blue team meme.

Attached: 1518007700291.png (306x306, 112K)

Attached: oy vey all these buzzwords.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

What do you happen to look like?
Given you’re 17 percent Native, ever have anyone think you as anything but White or?

>3% nigger
Hate to tell you this buddy, but, you’re a nigger.

Attached: 6914F696-47F3-4645-AD03-5C5E194EA13D.jpg (449x592, 80K)

Projection at its finest.

Attached: 1535404704116.png (542x392, 55K)

Attached: image.jpg (237x134, 8K)

Oi you cheeky cunt you’re making all the newfags mad

Attached: 8F68D656-F101-48C1-91CA-667BA71777EB.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

Attached: toilet.jpg (1285x171, 54K)

Based dad.

then you just do a new DNA test. and say "IDK what happened I thought everything was fine"

you dad is not wrong

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/26/authorities-begin-racking-up-cases-against-golden-state-killer-suspect-ex-cop-turned-mechanic/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.53ea35488679

Interesting. Any source material on that? Genuinely curious.

Has the NPC meme gone the way of Harambe?

disgusting shitskin

What’s shit is that even if he doesn’t use the DNA kit, his daughter obviously already did, so there’s already a link. The Golden State Killer was caught through that same process, his dna evidence had a partial hit with his family members who did submit dna kit testing. Investigators pretty much narrowed it down to him easy afterwards.

>3% nigger = 100% nigger
What the fuck kind of monkey math does this retarded-ass board use?

>He gave his genomic information to a private company which they can do with as they please

lmao dumb auzzie

He's a halfwit. If he was smarter he'd realize that the government is using these ancestry programs to collect DNA and he'd get everyone to do it because accelerationism moves the Kali Yuga along faster.

there literary trying to create the minority report

were the come to you house an arrest you for a crime you going to commit

i wouldn't doubt one bit if there taking DNA an examining it to see people that have a higher rate of committing a crime an crossing it with there google searches

do your own research for your shitty clickbait pisspot excuse of an article, you journalists are all a joke. even your title, "journalist"- you just write down your opinions and beg others to do your research for you

gone are the days of real reporting

god damn it i just did one of these tests and now I find this out....

Attached: 1523754389017.jpg (618x459, 40K)

He's probably just trying to protect her from the truth that she's not his, and his wife is a fucking turboslut

tfw you realize that you lived in a time where this wasn't mandatory in order to get health care.. 5 years..

Yep, the government's idea of consent is you saying "Yes, I'd like an ice cream" and then you pay for the ice cream and get a free anal probe that was never discussed beforehand.

/thread

also they should be paying the donors they are stealing your genetic heritage

Attached: 1530148503252.png (593x757, 358K)

Me and my dad disagree!

Attached: 20181228_134100.jpg (1826x3114, 3.09M)

its was just recently in the news that the FBI and feds are going to gather info from the DNA testing websites to check against their wanted and missing people databases. her dad knows wtf he is talking about

It's becoming increasingly common for even local and state police agencies to subpoena for it - they can do broad search terms and effectively search the entire database of a company if the company decides to comply.

For example, the subpoena could request the company send them all DNA matches with a certain matching percentage to the DNA of an unidentified suspect. They can then narrow down their search pattern using the names and information of anyone with a close enough match (think family members) and then compile a family tree and continue profiling from there. It's all done for the "public good" - CLEARLY there's no way at all anyone would ever abuse something like that either ;^)

You deserve it for even taking these tests

Look up Henrietta Lacks

>Being 92% white is a great feeling.

Attached: 1525877191596.png (1000x588, 106K)

Are you daft? the HeLa line is FROM Henrietta Lacks. Did you even bother to read my post?

I dont know the name but there are services where you input your gene sequence of a specific marker manually and it will tell you % match with whether you have that particular marker and its up to you to determine whats up about it.

The owner died user

how does this no name loser have 200k likes?
did her tweet blow up and that's why she posted her venmo?

They have familial matches on all of us by now. If they don't have yours, they have your siblings or your cousins.

>haha my dad is worried about this thing that is literally proven to be true

>paranoid
maybe your dads a murderer?

Authorities used DNA, genealogy website, to track down ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect decades after crimes
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/26/authorities-begin-racking-up-cases-against-golden-state-killer-suspect-ex-cop-turned-mechanic/?utm_term=.b9e4e3dfcd3e

Spbp

This, the results you get back are minimum effort too. you basically pay THEM to take your DNA and profit.

Most grand wizards have a lot of kike in them tbqh

think about 6 months ago, they finally cauht a serial killer in cali. because the killers relative got one of those tests and they tracked him down

>sell DNA to these guys
Next week
>we found your DNA at the cringe scene

*crime scene

Just send it to a friends house under a pen name.

>but what are you going to do?
93 years old billionaire philanthropist Menachem Steinbergwitz Chreditor, who survived Auschwitz, needs two new livers (don't ask) and a marrow transplant. Luckily, you both are compatible. Say goodbye to your family and hide the kid, here comes the yid!

Attached: israel.png (1115x475, 122K)

leftist are mentally ill npcs. They are willing to submit their freedom and DNA quite literally to the hands of few who will use it against them as history has shown and proved us time and again. If they were in wild nature would have eradicated them the first time.
It is time for us to stop protecting these assholes. Kill a commie a day, even if its your own son or a daughter.

If someone gave me that for christmas I would send in my dog's dna

They'd only be able to use it on white people. Muh profiling. Muh racist cops.

I wonder if our DNA is needed to somehow unlock the future of replicants/androids.

one drop rule, chinkers.

Exactly. You have not only given away but paid to give someone your entire genetic lines ancestry.
All your ancestors struggles, experiences hopes dreams, everything. And you paid to do that.

dna isn't real they just tell you that shit to make you paranoid

>its a conspiracy to give your blood away freely

BRO. It's not a matter if what if who or when the fuck. The point is, im not going to send my fucking DNA through the postal service.

yeah read the TOS, they have claim on your genome after using it

Don't know why your dad would think the government wants all your data.

PENTAGON KILLS “LIFELOG” PROJECT SAME DAY FACEBOOK FOUNDED
gopreload.org/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project-same-day-facebook-founded

I'm sure that was just a cohencidence.

dna isn't real. its just another control mechanism created by the jew to keep you compliant