Jared (((Diamond))) guns germs steel

Has anyone read this? Opinions?

Attached: 22FB33B3-B9F0-48AC-85D1-519D350A2C31.jpg (349x533, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/
youtu.be/7U5Fujb3eWM?t=1h2m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish to the core

I had some leftard use this as proof that differences in race is because of certain geographical differences.

"White people have accomplished the most and invented the best and are dare I say it the master race ONLY because they evolved in Europe! If Africans had been in Europe they would have been just as successful. Purely geographical reasons. It's difficult to do anything in Africa! For example, access to wood is limited, so they were unable to build two story structures or seaworthy vessels, and the sun was often too blinding to aide the invention of any calendar system. Additionally it's a well known fact that animals are more obstinate in Africa which explain why they never domesticated a beast of burden. Case closed."

Basically this. Reasons why white people are racist for evolving.

It's retarded because PIE came from Ukraine and the Pontic steppe. The reason they now occupy better land is because they conquered it from the cuck farmer inhabitants.

How dare people move out of their comfort zone in Africa to harsher climates, requiring greater adaptability to survive, but offering a more diverse pool of resources.

I mean he’s not wrong... there were a lot of things that happened by chance that resulted in European development. And if the climate/resources were reversed, Africans would probably be pale skinned people with strong deferral of gratification ability

But, to be fair, regardless of genetics, the geography of Africa IS shit, plus all the diseases and wildlife. Look at the population map of Australia, then make that into an entire continent.

impeach blumpf now

Africa was the most resource rich continent in the world
What the fuck is this guy smoking

Read it.. it's all horse shit

Its not bad. Has some good information. Just read it with a skeptical mind.

Dude bends over backwards trying to make excuses for the brown people being fuck ups.

Attached: Schweitzer Albert on Africa.jpg (720x414, 64K)

What a fucking embarrassment.

A leftist admitted to races being different?

I mean, here's the thing; the same pressures that would keep one away from doing all the things the book talks about could also easily pressure populations to not develop more intelligence. As I understand it, higher IQ is usually correlated with better ability to delay gratification, for instance. But if you live in Africa where farming is largely unnecessary, why would you need the ability to delay gratification?

I think ultimately the smartest book on this kind of topic isn't Guns, Germs and Steel, it's My Ishmael, which is more of a spiritual take on the same subject. The idea of African inferiority relies on the West's story about itself; that Man is born to till fields and build cities, and that progress has only one direction, towards ever larger and more complex agrarian civilizations. So when Westerners arrived in various parts of the world to find other humans not doing that, they assumed that the only explanation could be that those humans only lacked the capacity to build cities; with the unkind reaction being that therefore they were subhuman, and the kind reaction being that those humans just needed the West's help to get caught up. What literally no one thought is that maybe humans aren't necessarily born to be city-builders, and that building cities is only one potential path forward for humans (and if you're Uncle Ted, a shitty path at that). It's not that Africans and other people either possessed or lacked the capacity to build cities; first and foremost, they lacked the desire to do so. They were on a different path.

Attached: 1460506662560.jpg (1472x1748, 1.63M)

>not reading Elementary Linear Algebra by Howard Anton
>Reading this garbage

literally everyone else managed to breed wolves into dogs, tiny horses into war horses and work horses, africans are just stupid

Attached: image.jpg (1024x744, 166K)

Agreed. This is one of many problems I have with (((diamond)))s conclusion. Seems to me like the America’s and Africa both are abundant in natural resources. Rather, Europeans had to work harder to build civilization while the Africans day on their asses eating fruit off trees that naturally grew there

Those on a different path would get flat out genocided by less empathetic race than whites.

Why should we respect their path and not enslave them?

Is African land nearly as suitable for farming?

I'm honestly amazed at the point blank gull and confidence to try and push "theory" in place of an understanding that can only really be achieved through careful analysis of specifics and facts involved in the success of European civilisations.
To try and write it off as incidental of environment is to fail to understand the special talents required for innovation, invention, exploration, conceptualisation, philosophy and solduring.
It wasn't just the weaponry of the Europeans, but the way they used them in virtually every single environment the planet had to offer, coming out on top again and again and again.
Their success was also due to their diplomacy for in both the Indian and American theatres, we saw natives fighting along European factions, a fact spitefully ignored by anti-Whites.

I'd say read this book if you want to mine for common mistakes to use agianst leftists but ultimately it's a worthless book. It's like reading Marx if you want to understand economics of Freud if you want to understand psychology.
It is rather strange that the bulk of totally worthless theories that plague our age come from Jews yet the most brilliant typically do not (in defiance of Jordan Petersons excuse making).

Surprised no one posted this one yet.

Attached: jared_diamond.jpg (1551x805, 258K)

Very accurate and Pol never was able to argue a counter narrative

Absolutely. Look at Rhodesia before the chimpout.

White supremacist garbage, a theory that was debunked over a hundred years ago, championed by a modern white nationalist racist who didn't get the memo and who doesn't have ANY relevant or credible qualifications to write such a book.

yes, india, vietnam, indonesia, and the rest are on the same latitude, they managed to farm, negroids are just dumb.

Attached: image.jpg (1300x1002, 267K)

NO.
Africa has never had resources until Europeans showed up and RAPED all of their resources, so now Africans cannot succeed because of all the resourced that were RAPED (they always use this word for some reason) away from them.
And yes, this means that Europeans in the 17-20th century had the power to draw ALL the resources out of massive continents like Africa in the way that the aliens from independence day did.
It's not like mineral mining is still, to this day, equipped with state of the art technology, still a rather tricky and dangerous business.
No, people in pre-electricity times had the power to rape ALL of Africas resources.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

You got a license for that opinion, faggot?

Attached: 1541614162550.png (586x578, 37K)

That is, ironically, a true statement.
The implication is that the Europeans "won" some contest.

I've been saying this for years now, the left are actually just some really strange bunch of White Supremacists.

Because we're empathetic, as you claim? This again depends on the story you tell yourself, and to me how that story plays out for the West is pretty obvious given our penchant for charity and our strident efforts at preserving natural environments, historical monuments and other "outdated" bits of our past. Even in the age of discovery, our theft of local monuments to place in museums spoke of a reverence for the unusual and alien, not a hatred of it.

Sure, complex civilizations always crush less complex ones; farmers always kill hunter-gatherers eventually. We did, that's why I'm posting with that little American flag next to my name rather than an Irish one. But again, it's not the only path forward.

If anyone thinks that Africa is uncivilized for any reason other than Africans they can eat shit. Any excuse you can give can easily be countered.

As if Europeans in Northern Europe had an easy go of things? What's easier to live in, extreme heat or extreme cold?

It;s called "reading the book before commenting on it", dumb dumb. Diamond is a white supremacist spewing centuries-outdated white supremacist dogmas.
Exactly, geographical determinism is how the Victorians explained why whites rule. "It's just inevitable, sorry, niggers!"

Well I don't think you won the contest, Dracula.

Disprove white supremacy. Since it's so absurd, it shouldn't be hard. I believe you; I just want something to show my racist friends.

Attached: 1543067896218.png (500x666, 259K)

The inverse of the Victim Hierarchy is the Power Hierarchy; whoever is at the bottom of Victims must be at the top of Power.

>geographical determinism is how the Victorians explained why whites rule.
Seriously?? it's rooted in Victorian thought?
I'm actually British but my flag comes up as romanian for some reason.

White supremacism is an ideology, not a truth claim. Geographical determinism is disproved by genetics.

Kike propaganda suggesting that the difference in development of societies is largely due to chance. It is bullshit.

>Seriously?? it's rooted in Victorian thought?
Victorians (just like Diamond) didn't understand genetics, so they needed some other explanation for why whites ruled. They hit on "Well, Europe is just perfectly suited to produce high civilization, it's just geography, dude!"

I'm a slav and didn't inherit the same kind of intense empathy. Why not genocide them all and leave a paradise for future generations?

Or do you want a white man's burden that literally never ends until we're extinct?

Absolutely.
In many cases Rhodeisa's production levels and quality equaled or bettered those in the developed world. The United Nations Food and Agriculture Year Book of 1975 ranked the then Rhodesia second in the world in terms of yields of maize, wheat, soya beans and groundnuts, and third for cotton. In the combined ranking for all these crops Rhodesia ranked first in the world. Some of these rankings were, in fact, reached long before 1975. Rhodesia’s Virginia tobacco was rated the best in the world in yield and quality, while maize entries in world championships were consistently placed in the first three places.

Attached: Farming.jpg (930x465, 151K)

So what is your explanation on why Africa has lagged so far behind Europe?

So, do you believe races are different than one another and one may be, on average, superior?

Guns, Germs and Steel tries to absolve whites of their uniquely evil and destructive ways by saying they only colonized and subjugated the entire world because they luckily stumbled into the right combination of resources and that any other race would have become "the white race" if they got there first.

it would be rather hard to dispute the arguments Jared Diamond brings forth within “Guns, Germs, and Steel”, and I would suspect that a typical opponent of his theories would fall into one or more of these overlapping categories : The Alt Right; The Incels.

Jew propaganda to discredit the white man’s achievements.

We have done Africans and other races a disservice by giving them access to modern technology.

We have done nothing but elevate their existence beyond their mental capacity, inflating the birth rate and dooming ever more.

Niggers are retarded.
>So, do you believe races are different than one another
Yes ofc
>on average, superior?
In what sense? In intelligence? Sure, but Jews are the superior race then.

>ctrl f zebra
>0

Fucks sake

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 13K)

Yeah but Africans wouldn't be Africans if they are in Europe they would have evolved just like Europeans did. The concept of tabula rasa is true but only when taken as patient zero so to speak

Got any specific Victorian thinkers that believe this?
This is kinda worthy of study because, I've started to realise that a lot of politically correct culture isn't just Marxist but ironically, rooted in "rich old white dude" thought. From the anti-slavery movement to the concept of native rights and human equality, all of these ideas that the left take for granted actually came from not just the race, but the sex and class they hate the most. The left also hate the elderly after Brexit (a weakness we have failed to capitalise upon with enough aggression).

Jews are only superior at verbal intelligence. We can look at theoretical intelligence via IQ and things, but it's rather useless if it doesn't materialize. In terms of materialization (inventions, technology, philosophy) whites are vastly superior.

those are just painted horses! they are not domesticated, only trained!!

Attached: hebraic kvetching.jpg (1080x789, 61K)

(((Jared Diamond))) is a retard who thinks genetics and environment creating race differences are somehow mutually exclusive.

FPBP

Attached: genesandintelligence.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Yeah, that one was pretty lame.

I'm sure Aurochs were pretty hard to deal with before white people turned them into cattle over a thousand years.

Wow so even Africa is racist against black people

>muh zebras can't be domesticated

Attached: zebradomesticated.jpg (208x300, 17K)

>Jews are only superior at verbal intelligence
Look at the Nobel prizes for math and physics, its not just verbal, Jews are straight up smarter. Does that make them "superior"? You tell me.

Attached: zebradomesticated2.png (674x1024, 1.62M)

I do. Here ya go.
The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper
for the US Congress
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Hinton Helper was a famous prewar Southern Abolitionist and CRITIC of slavery and secession whose first book, The Impending Crisis of the South, was popularized by the Republican Party (anti Slavery Party). Africa opened his eyes. Give chapter 1 a read.

Audio Book
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
---------------------------------------------
"The common food of the natives of Ansiko (former Bantu tribe) is men's flesh,
insomuch that their markets are provided with that, as ours in
Europe with beef or mutton : all prisoners of war, unless they can
sell them alive with greater advantage, otherwise, as we said,
they fatten them for slaughter, and at last sell them to the butchers.
To this savage barbarity they are so naturalized, that some slaves,
whether as weary of their lives, or to show their love to their
masters, will proffer themselves freely to be killed and eaten.
But that which is most inhuman, and beyond the ferocity of beasts,
is, that the father scruples not to eat his son, nor the son his father,
nor one brother the other, but take them by force, devouring their
flesh, the blood yet reeking hot between their teeth." Ogilby's
Africa, page 518. "

“Before they sit down to eat meat in company, the Kaffirs are very careful to immerse their hands in fresh cow-dung, wiping them on the grass, which is considered the perfection of cleanliness. Except an occasional plunge in a river, they never wash themselves, and consequently their bodies are covered with vermin.” — Steedman’s Africa, Vol. I, page 265.

Attached: negroesinnegrola00helpiala_0007.jpg (785x1347, 166K)

the whole point of Jared's argument is to throw white people under the bus and demoralize them. his mind was already made up before he started writing that fuckin book.

>We have done Africans and other races a disservice by giving them access to modern technology.

This senpai. Forcing Africans to live a western life will never bring them happiness. Colonialism was wrong, but not for the reasons you think. it was simply counterproductive in the long run for most races.

Even IF Jared was right about his reasoning, it still doesn't change the fact that whites are 8000 years superior kek.

Superiority isn't intelligence alone. Asians have higher average IQs yet live like bug men.

You'd be hard pressed to find one who DIDN'T accept geographical determinism. For example, Jefferson supported African colonization by arguing that tropical climates made the people uncivilized, encouraged laziness, relaxed attitudes, promiscuity and generally degenerative societies, while the frequent variability in the weather of the middle and northern latitudes led to stronger work ethics and civilized societies.

Well said!

Okay then, why do you harp on how dumb niggers are as proof that they are inferior if it's not about intelligence?

Whites are not superior at any one thing.
Rather, whites are just pretty good at everything. We're the happy medium for success.
But most importantly, whites are creative. That is our true ability don't forget it. Chinks made gunpowder but never realized its potential.

too bad it doesnt include asians

Everyone should read the next two pictures I am going to post

1)

Attached: Morality and Abstraction.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Africa is a great continent. White people proved this through colonization that Africa is extremely Fertile. So fertile infact Africans never really had to evolve higher intelligence to survive.

>Jews are straight up smarter
They have a generally lower average IQ than Whites. The IQ of Israel is also pretty low.
>Look at the Nobel prizes
Um... since when did the Nobel peace prize count for anything significant? Obama got a Nobel peace prize just for winning an election for the Democrats. He then proceeded to inflict more death and destruction within the Middle East and bring the world to the brink of a third world war...

You've honestly no clue what you are writing about.

2)

Attached: Morality and Abstraction 2.png (697x8479, 1.99M)

>They have a generally lower average IQ than Whites. The IQ of Israel is also pretty low.
Israel has a lot of Arabs, and I;m only talking about Ashkenazis, not "Jews" generally.
>Nobel peace prize
They give a Nobel Peace Prize in math and physics, do they?

It's not only that. They are animalistic and savage as well. Intelligence is just the most readily available measure. Look at crime statistics as well.

What's your race, out of curiosity.

>Seems to me like the America’s and Africa both are abundant in natural resources

Eh, I'm not outright agreeing with the kike's thesis, but I wouldn't go around saying Africa has the same potential as North America, strictly from a land point of view. NA has the world's largest chunk of contiguous arable land WITH a the world's largest water transportation network conveniently placed on top of it WITH protection from the world's two largest oceans on each side AND has an abundance of natural resources inside it on top of all that as if it wasn't enough, to the point where it's close to energy independence.

You just ain't gonna find that in Africa. Maybe diamonds or REMs, etc. maybe some nice rivers or patches of farm land here and there. But nothing on the scale of NA.

THAT BEING SAID, (((Diamond's))) denial of racial differences is proven incorrect in the case of Rhodesia and South Africa. Rhodesia, as we all know was Africa's breadbasket before the floppies took over. South Africa used to be a fucking nuclear power for God's sake, among numerous other advantages, South Africa under apartheid was considered the protective hegemon of the continent (this was called Pax Pretoriana).

So to be certain, geography most certainly matters. Absolutely, and anyone who denies is as big of a retard as those who deny race. Instead, if you have a good understanding how evolution works, you'll come to the conclusion that - 1) there is no race without geography, and 2) the geography will never truly matter without the right race.

Therefore, just always understand - A white ruled Africa could never be as powerful and capable as a white ruled America. However, a white ruled Africa will always be better than a black-ruled Africa.

Whenever there is talk, as in Europe and also by some in our own land, that the solution of this conflict lies in the merger of all people—so-called integration—they don’t understand that this is not unification. All that will happen is the destruction of the white race. Not integration, but disintegration—disintegration of the white race, of the civilization and the religion that we have inherited—is the sole result. Therefore, even though we cannot trek any further, we say just like the Voortrekker of old: ‘We can still fight.’ And we will fight, even if we must perish, but we will keep fighting for the survival of the white man at the southern end of Africa and the religion that was given to him to spread here. And we will do it just as [the Voortrekkers] did: man, woman, and child. We will fight here for our existence, and the world needs to know it. We can do nothing else. We stand like Luther with the Reformation, with our back against the wall. We fight not for money or property. We fight for the life of our folk.

But we fight not only for our folk. I am deeply convinced in my heart that we fight for the survival of white civilization. . . . The white man at the southern end of Africa is an outpost of white civilization and as such the vanguard of the fighting mass, sent out ahead to the point where the first attacks must come. . . . Therefore we send the message to the outside world and we tell them, yet again, that there is only one salvation for the white race of the world. This is that whites and non-whites in Africa should each enjoy their own rights within their own territories.
--South African Prime Minister Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd 1958

amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/
youtu.be/7U5Fujb3eWM?t=1h2m46s [Vorwoerd tried to perserve the Bantus culture. Who is Verwoerd?]Goto 1h2m46s

Attached: Verwoerd2.jpg (459x600, 55K)

I am a nigger.

Because of the sheer extent to which their intelligence is lower. Below levels of basic trainability for many subjects.
The White vs Asian IQ differences however are simply not the same because both races have a high average level of intelligence with Europeans producing a larger percentage of high-IQ(genius) indiviudals and generally outscoring Asians on verbal IQ.
Both races have a high number of individuals who are intelligent enough to learn and apply abstract concepts and for this reason can be expected to maintain a certain living standard. We know for a fucking fact that low IQ populations simply cannot attain such a level without massive assistance.

That's the difference.

Also, because you're a noob to this subject obviously I am going to school you on something big:
Asians.
and.
Other.
High.
IQ.
non-White
.Groups.
Are.
RACIST.
AS.
FUCK,.
The reason you think that it's only "billybob the trailer park redneck from Alabama" that can be "racist" is because you're a sheltered noob to reality.

Well okay but then you're talking about a whole slew of things and citing some as proof of superiority while others (athleticism, for example) are irrelevant. In other words you're talking about an ideology, not a truth claim, no-one can "refute" an ideology since it is essentially just an opinion.

Idk why you think any of what you said is news to me. So you think the 30 point gap between niggers and humans is significant, but not the 15 point gap between humans and kikes, okay then, what scientific basis did you use to determine that? Oh right there is none, it's just your opinion.

They had no written language, no wheel as we know it, no schools, no hospitals, not even normal clothing.
They hadn't invented the compass yet (everyone else had), and not one tribe had a written language. Despite a continent full of wildlife, they hadn't domesticated a single animal. Explorers wrote of their shock when they encountered these unwashed uncivilized savages. And with one of the world's longest coastlines, there's no record of any African having ever built a ship to explore the world. The last 2,000 years of African history are a complete blank of non-achievement. And the last 200 years of African-American history consist of not much more than that unless you include sports and entertainment.

The ability of Africans to learn by rote is similar to that of whites. However, they have diminished capacity for reasoning, logic, and comprehension of abstract concepts (which would explain why there has never been any black philosopher of consequence). Most disastrously, Africans have a very feeble ability to orient themselves to the future: their ability to vividly conceptualize the realization of future goals is so weak that delayed gratification is much more difficult for them than for Asians or Whites. When food is available year round and you don't need to plan for seasonal changes in supplies as Europeans and Asians did, future orientation is not something that would develop via natural selection.

--Ian Douglas Smith
Minister of Rhodesia

Attached: ian smith.jpg (300x458, 137K)

Right...But why are niggers retarded and whites aren't? You really think environment has nothing to do with intelligence?

read it , he ahs a giant plothole: the mongolian step, where jack shit grows and hostile rider nomads attack you,
also he does not understnad that genetics are real and intelligens as it is extremely genetic is also racial
i did not even notice he is a kike until now

oh also his idea of geographic influence is actualy retareded because phenotype is always genotype + envirement not envirement only
he is actualy more extreme in his views than average Jow Forumslack

There is little appetite for books in Africa. Continental literature is generally on a juvenile level and rarely translated. The vast majority of Africans who are literate have never read a book from cover to cover, which is what one would expect when the continental IQ averages out to 70. For a continent with a population of 1 billion people, pitifully few scientific articles written by Africans are deemed worthy of translation. If you look over the presentations given at the average science forum in Africa, you'll find that most of them read like the work of undergraduate students.

There are a mere 517 African journals available online. That's 517 journals from a continent with over one billion people. Even more telling, the site that makes those journals available to a worldwide audience (foolishly funded by the Ford foundation; Henry Sr. would be rolling over in his grave if he knew) gets only 100,000 visitors a month. By comparison, there are over 1,000,000 journals produced by the other 6 billion people in the world - and most of those journals are in English.

The author of one Wikipedia article (he reads like an apologist for this dismal output) claims that the reason why the scholarly work of Africans is, "under-utilised, under-valued and under-cited," is because it isn't easily accessible. Leaving aside the highly questionable value of this material, this lack of accessibility is not surprising when one considers that while Westerners feel put out if high-speed w-fi is not available, many Africans count themselves lucky if they can get a dial tone.

Attached: Schweitzer.jpg (1104x800, 764K)

The reality is that he's 100% correct, but not in the way be intends to be.

Humans did evolve differently because of their geography, but it's not to be measured through their technology or the structures they built.

Look at the genetics. Look at the aptitudes TODAY, on a level playing field. Measure skill sets independently and while accounting for all variables.

You get results that are not very surprising. Niggers consistently rank lower than most, and it's because of evolution. Their lifestyle did not require them to evolve the frontal cortex and their subsequent problem solving abilities. Europeans lived in a cold, unforgiving, dangerous environment where food was scarce. Not only did they have to learn to hunt massive beasts like ancient bears, sabre tooth tigers, and mammoths, but they had to keep warm. They had to fashion complex clothing, devise shelters and methods for braving the elements. They had to forage for food and hunt non-stop just to survive. The brain is like a muscle, the more strain you place on it the more it will develop.

Simply put, niggers lived in a warm paradise rife with food. Temperatures were stable, the climate was predictable, and there was little need to develop farming as they could find food all year long.

Niggers didn't evolve because their environment never placed that demand on them. They never discovered the rich wealth of minerals and other elements beneath them, because they never had a need to search them out. Thus, they never mastered metallurgy and continue to live in the stone age.

A similar argument could be made for the North American Natives, though they were actually far more advanced than niggers when you compare them side by side.

Attached: qt62.jpg (640x800, 125K)

> acess to wood limited,
>looks at the acutal fact that africa exports wood and sells charcoal to europe

>You really think environment has nothing to do with intelligence?
Not much effect, no. Not at the individual level, anyway. Obviously races are shaped by their environments, there's probably some reason why high IQ genes remained so rare among niggers while becoming more common among humans, probably something to do with a founder effect combined with the greater cognitive demands of living in relatively inhospitable Europe and Asia. But that's nto what Diamond and his Victorian forefathers meant by geography determining intelligence, he LITERALLY thinks that if you swapped a bunch of niggers and whites at birth they would each reflect their host region, not their genetic one.

there is no high iq african population. Even the children of the richest black elite put into the best and most expensive schools score less than poverty level trailerkids. Despite there being 1 billion blacks, the smartest african is a white guy

exactly wha ti thought, i like his observations but his conclusions are retarded on the level of 18th century scientists who had to make wild guesses

Brainlets think that Africa is just a desert kek.

A lot of European traits have nothing to do with geography.

This idea that geography controlled human evolution alone is based on the presumption that we were the same species to begin with.

Evidence shows that Europeans interbred with Neanderthals, as did Eastern Asians (who did twice). Other groups interbred with denisovans and other human ancestors. A lot of evidence shows that Africans were isolated from all of this and interbred with different pre-humans than all other races.

T. biology degree

It's heavily criticized by most historians, with good reason. Assigning geography as the most important reason for differences in cultural success is obviously flawed, especially when some of the described differences ("you can't domesticate zebras bro lol") aren't even correct

he is wrong because he doesnt mention the really reason. Evolution to deal with winter

I've watched the documentary, totally PC crap.

Gambia is the fastest growing exporter of wood on planet earth. Guinea is number 2 South Sudan is #3 and Angola #4.

... but no wood..

>Israel has a lot of Arabs, and I;m only talking about Ashkenazis, not "Jews" generally.
LOL, so you believe that the lower IQ of Israel is the result of OTHER Semitic groups?
You do realise that the Jewishness of the Ashkenazi is rooted in their Semitic ancestry, the more semitic the more Jewish. Now, tell me, how "Semitic" do you believe Ashkenazis to be????? If someone of majority White European ancestry has a Jewish mother or father (in unorthodox Jewish) who is in turn of negligable to no Jewish ancestry themselves, does that make them a Jew? Then there's the little problem of other non-Ashkenazi Jewish groups also not having particularly high average IQs.

That you need to create special conditions that never apply to other groups in order to make your absurd and laughable claims shows that you are either a noob to this subject or someone with an agenda. When it comes to the subject of RACE and intelligence, that the smartest "Jewish" group is also more closely related to a race that produces frequent super-high IQ geniuses, says far more about that race than it does about this particular "group".

If you start allowing for nit picking and reverse-one-drop ruling for racial groups you can pretty much get any of the high results you want.

This leaf gets it. It's self-evident if you have even half a brain, but leftists and nogs refuse to acknowledge it.

Attached: cucked.jpg (700x467, 76K)