Were the yellow jacket protesters a sign that Winter-chan is still trying to save us?

Were the yellow jacket protesters a sign that Winter-chan is still trying to save us?

Attached: winter chan.jpg (548x548, 68K)

who

new

Attached: doth thou really.png (400x400, 212K)

I heard that the Yellow jackets have tanks now

Attached: IMG_20180307_154530.jpg (4160x3120, 3.3M)

Love you winter chan

She's was born as a face for Jow Forums's project of wreaking the Fimbulwinter upon the Earth.

bump

Attached: F5EBBED2-3470-4E66-B14C-299B8EC1D2FC.jpg (1383x864, 173K)

Winter-chan is so much better than Ebola-chan, because when Winter-chan goes to work it's not just one continent it's the entire planet.

I love you Winter-chan!

I love you winter-chan
Need moar art of her

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-235857_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 247K)

We need to let her know we still love her

But how user?

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

i wish Winter-Chan would freeze all gypsy kikes who stole my name to death for stealing my name and false flagging against me. now i cannot post safely knowing some gyppos stole my name.

i wish Winter-Chan would freeze them to death in their rusty and rotten caravans.

Attached: 1545952989110.png (3272x6560, 1.65M)

>your pic
wow you really are triggered huh! guess i have no choice but to steal your name too then.

you already did kike gyp.

Fuck niggers

I love you Winter-Chan
Shouldn't she be called Skadi instead of some gookified nickname?

Sing songs to winter-chan focus you energies on winter-chan anons! We must make the invaders of the north feel the wrath of our ancestors who were made strong by the blessings of winter-chan!

Attached: 1545968332406.jpg (746x746, 67K)

They really hate you Iron brigade, make sure to keep you weapons ready to give those kikes the ol' fire an' ice treatment.

This year it rains to no end. The passing years grow colder and in time it will snow to no end.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

>Iron brigade

Iron Guard

and i will always be ready to take the Red rats out.

Attached: Wojak Legionar.jpg (1201x1442, 271K)

Let it snow let it snow let it snow! I love you Winterchan!

oh my bad user idk why but I always think brigade for some reason. Truly hard men, with some bad ass no quarters attitude and great songs.

agreed, and the kike shill with Communist thread keeps shitposting with my name to ruin me.

thanks for being aware of it. and save my OC where i exposed him. he will be permabanned soon.

Oh I did, funny shit bro.
Don't stop
Won't Stop
To legit to quit

agreed, some anons told me i deserve it for having a name and trip. but regardless, i will not give it up, i will fight for it.

there always has been major hate for name fagging/trip etc. usually because it was fags doing it since the boards started, but once in a while a great man rises up and people don't realize it.

true, not all namefags are bad. and when a namefag like me shows up, he gets attacked by shills. my story is one that gotta be known by all anons. to spot shills easier.

The boards are getting filled with newfag in numbers never before seen. The red pilling must never cease brothers! The examples you are creating live before the new fags will show them the way. The kikes will expose themselves by the light of truth you hold.
hsbc dropping isreal is a sign of the noose closing around their necks, expecially with Trump saying they are on their own leaves them cut out of our cia black market and our military help, soon Erdoganmight lead that arab coalition to victory, who knows what happenings will happen in 2019.

i hope we can solve our problems in EU too first.

i will remind every newfag and tripfag about it.

hope Erdo can unite the Mid-East agains Israel, better that than nothing.

Eu is going to fall apart the banking elite have let their younger generations get to lazy and open with everything, compared to their grand parents they are very sloppy, lazy.
The pendulum is still swinging right, we just have to keep it up. Feet on the accelerator pedal.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

Attached: DF5019E0-B518-4AA5-BCCA-56CE4DE204B3.png (976x669, 374K)

so, the youth today will wake up to the hard truth, and do something. i want to exploit the Schengen entry and EU Presidency to kick out the gypsies and make them never come back.

Attached: Pepannis.jpg (491x340, 28K)

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

This is why I still come back to Jow Forums since it began lol. Anons like this guy right here.

I love you Winterchan

Hey it's me again , I laughed my ass off as you btfoed shills.

Attached: 1543263223609.png (706x740, 29K)

Hi newfag

true, don't let the shills make you think otherwise. and especially don't trust anons who use memeflags and other namefags names.

shit really gets real and out of control. the shill who stole my name will be banned in January.

thanks, i will always watch out. anyone who spotted that shill, must report all his posts so he would be banned sooner.

he popped up bro lol these fucking kikes are kvetching so hard right now with the syria pull out.
So glad that suadi cuck mattis got the boot.

you should save picrel too when you see another memeflag with my name again.

Attached: oops.png (904x482, 83K)

aaah you screen capped me, might be my first screen capped post, good work user pointing it out for the newfags. not that my posts are the point or anything, but it feels good being capped with your posts.

i only did it because he came so close to me.

he got himself out. what a moron.

I think I'll join the fight as "VINI VEDI VICI".
I have an idea for a meme , try to make this into Căpitanul.

Attached: 1545004843556s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

i will, and speaking of Pepes, have a rare Antonescu - Pepenescu (Pepe + Antonescu).

Attached: Pepenescu.jpg (816x1068, 116K)

and you can stay as Anonymous too if you want, because you should be careful, don't end up with a false flag like i did.

yes
Winter is not stopping us (no still protested last saturday) and Yellow Jackets even spend their Christmas together on occuped roads. They are still planning a protest this saturday.

Hellow Romanian nazi. I see you around a lot this days

Attached: 870x489_img_2053.jpg (870x489, 81K)

because i keep posting since a kike with EU flag false flagged me. i would never post this much if it never happened.

see:thanks for Berthelot and Trianon.

Attached: Berthelot_la-Alba_iulia_edu.kindergraff.jpg (1920x1227, 261K)

New fags don't exist anymore, you fucking cesspool boomer faggot.

Love ya, winter-chan.
fREEEEEze the kikes.

bump with art

Attached: 47AFBC1B-10D9-4FEE-AD87-4632A5AC03D8.jpg (1000x900, 223K)