Is it just me or do any other Castizos have a burning hatred for Indios also?

Is it just me or do any other Castizos have a burning hatred for Indios also?
They have nigger tier intelligence and contribute negatively to any place in which they reside.
I think that a mass extermination of all of them would benefit the whole of both American continents greatly.

Attached: DiegoLUna.jpg (750x400, 41K)

Not a hatred, we just don’t feel like we belong anywhere. I look either than pic related though family is Spainish

>we just don’t feel like we belong anywhere
Aside from the hatred I feel for the indios, I know that feel all too greatly

Attached: IMG_1894.jpg (255x255, 15K)

I have the same issue where I feel like I don’t belong anywhere either. I’m half Spanish and half French so I look whiter than the guy in OP’s pic.

Fuerza Blanco, hermano.

>Rogue Juan

Juan O'veux

Is that the guy from Game of Thrones?

Diego Luna was never in GOT. Idk who you might be confusing him with either

You’re thinking of Pedro Pascal. This guy is from the new shitty Star Wars movies. He gets cucked by Laura Dern in purple hair in The Last Jedi.

>He gets cucked by Laura Dern in purple hair in The Last Jedi
That's Oscar Issac
OP's pic is Diego Luna from Rogue One

Welp in any case, he looks white to me.
t. Serb

I used to think I was fully blanco, come to find out im probably 1/8 Native American, and that my Maternal Grandmother was a Mestiza, so half European, Half Native.
The only problem i see with this, is that she was extremely pale, and had european features.
Pic related is a basic gestalt of her skin tone.
Any other anons experience something similar?

Attached: B21DD156-6EA6-4845-88CD-550CBB7958ED.jpg (360x360, 76K)

Ey we castizo as fuck boys.

Attached: 1dc7b2b77dbf3eeece6850b1a4412b8c298fa159.jpg (770x546, 46K)

I feel the same being northern italian descent

Bumping for possible answers

>ITT: gringos mix up Diego Luna with Pedro Pascal and Oscar Isaac.

And yes, I despise mestizo indios. Literally more violent and dumber than niggers in our country. We call them "Brayans" because their dumb ghetto mothers love to give them anglo names with a retarded spelling.
>Maykol
>Estiben
>Yeison

Attached: ElBrayan.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Why even make the distinction between castizos and spics? None of these people are white and should not be marrying whites.

"Castizos" are not a real thing. You are either white, spic, or mixed/mestizo (defaults to spic).

You're the self hating Jew of hispanics. Welcome to the club

t. 2nd degree Mischlinge and committed antisemite

Attached: 1513039369251.jpg (2194x1296, 1005K)

>"Castizos" are not a real thing.

I'm amused how living in a first world country takes a toll on your awareness of the world, specially when your country is culturally isolated from the rest of the continent.

Attached: Craig-Cobb.jpg (300x300, 16K)

It's a fact. "Castizo" is just a euphemism to describe mixed mongrels so you don't hurt their feelings.

>It's a fact.
oh okay, nice source by the way.

Attached: yata!.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Castizos are like saying this glass of water is only a fourth diarrhea instead of half. It's still got diarrhea in it. Why spend time trying to get the diarrhea out when you can just get a glass of pure water?

>castizos are not a thing
t.upset brown

take the flag off for a single post?

Attached: 1545785274491.png (240x304, 15K)

In nationalism the nation must be clearly defined. The definition of a white person is someone who is fully european. People that do not fit this definition do not have a place in white society. When you use terms like castizo, you are sugar coating mutts and trying to make a place for them where there is none. If you let the line between whites and non whites become blurred then there is no white nationalism and our countries all become like brazil

>t. self hating brazilian

every single time. By the way castizos are not supposed to be white, nor care about being white. If you would take some time to do the research you would notice how race realism applies to latin america, that is why the spaniards had the caste system. You can literally see an IQ/success gap between mutts that have more european/asian/caucasian DNA than the ones that are more black/native.

Attached: 66_khg_985tyu-ffg1253.jpg (702x1086, 183K)