Lets all thank Capitalism

Lets all thank Capitalism.

Attached: communistsbtfo.jpg (1600x1195, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm4XRf9Dkuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Costco is unironically based

Costco hosted Hillary Clinton's book tour you faggot

hedonism is love
hedonism is life

Attached: 1517839396708.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Antibiotic-resistant pandemic soon.

Attached: 1462203876979.jpg (1290x752, 68K)

Cry about it pussy, I love a fucking Costco chicken

They also donated to Trump's campaign and the NRA

Hopefully

wud fuk

Attached: I2018-12-27AGM PM 002.png (310x179, 151K)

Jokes on you faggot I'm not vaccinated so my immune system can actually handle a little bacteria

>no costco near where i live
What's Costco like? It seems fantastic.

Hate to break it too you but, horses have sexual parts and butt holes too

and massive tits pandemics

It is capitalism nirvana. You buy 20 lbs. of pickles because you can.

No loss leader instore prices...rule no 1...

According to Costco's chief financial officer, the retailer loses between $30 and $40 million a year on the chickens. Still, they refuse to raise their prices to a more reasonable $5.99. The reason: They really believe $5.99 is how much a chicken should cost. "That's us," said the CFO on a call with analysts. "That's what we do." In a less selfless way, the chickens keep foot traffic high at the store, which benefits its bottom line.

samefag here, the most fun you can have with a friend visiting from another country is to "oh just drop by Costco." Their jaws hit the floors.

uh oh better cancel

Costco chicken is fucking awful
tastes the same as their terrible tuna

It’s injected with a sodium solution, so it’s quite salty.

But if you buy a rooster and a hen you can have free chicken for the rest of your life.

Safeway has good rotisserie chicken desu. You can get one and a pack of Hawaiian rolls for $5.

You probably have Sam's club or BJ's near you. It's the same thing

I make you proud big brother?
>$5.57 in burgers

Attached: 77b2ac6e6cefb9c0247f8c19fc763667.jpg (649x488, 58K)

Nah, closest Sam's & Costco are ~100 miles away.

3 pounds 5 dollars?
Fuck my life, it's double the size I get here for the same price.

I'm sure you're used to consuming a lot of sodium solution.

So it's not just the milk in America that is bad?

You're missing out. It's way cheaper to buy in bulk and use it slowly. Membership fee to buy keeps the niggers out too

Its ok, they offer higher quality food/products at mid tier food pricing. So you dont actually save money in general, you just eat and purchase better products. Their 5dollar chickens and 5 dollar giant pies are actually a deal tho.

I was in puerto rico and asked the locals where to buy a load of good local rum for cheap. They all sent me to Costco. The werent wrong.

>mfw Americans call skim milk "Regular milk"

Attached: Pathetic.png (500x336, 46K)

Costco is indeed based. I work there

HA
wrong

I think we can all agree that when it comes to conveniently prepared quality chicken products at a competitive price-point, no other nation is on the same level as the United States.

Now, show us how much a cooked chicken costs in Canada.

Attached: 1538705149117.jpg (3264x2448, 3.28M)

Damn that's a good price

But get this, full cream milk?
Or maybe some lite milk?
>Organic milk
toppest keks America

Attached: 7693810-16x9-2150x1210.jpg (2150x1210, 185K)

capitalism is pretty cool desu. A system that produces so much excess worth that the biggest health problem in the country that is most known for it is obesity. It used to be that obesity was a sign of wealth, now its a sign of poverty.

Really makes you think

That is sugars doing not fat you fucking mongoloid.

>sugar on the list of ingredients for a fucking rotisserie chicken

whoever the SICK FUCK is responsible for that decision deserves to be gutted

Attached: miffed deer.jpg (344x344, 18K)

Costco accepts link/foodstamps so poor people welcome. I saw a woman with easily 1000usd of meat. She and 4 other woman were cashing in their link for the month.

As for bulk their business model is to offer high grade food in bulk at mid grade food pricing. So it is savings but with a little twist.

I've never heard anyone call skim milk regular milk.

I never even used the fat in my post, my severely retarded Australian non friend.

You did gud son

costco pizza is superior at $2 a slice

In all honesty, I’ve never eaten a Costco chicken (they have Costco here too) so I wouldn’t say it’s bad.

Never heard of those in my life. Never seen the brand either. We go by percents where im at. Whole milk and skim milk and 1%

After a few hours, you can buy them half off

THAT CHICKEN WOULD BE 323.60 LOONIES IN CANADA!!!! THIS IS TRIGGERING!!!!

>Upside down niggers drink milk
Enjoy your estrogen

What you call regular milk is skim milk, you call regular milk organic milk.
You also put your dairy cows in feeding pens and feed them growth hormones.

Attached: 7637002-16x9-large.jpg (700x394, 32K)

I used to take foreign exchange students to costco after taking them shooting

I guess. Doesn't matter, can get whatever the fuck you want here if you know what to call it.

That same chicken at Costco here is 11$

No we dont, dont tell us what we call shit. If our regular milk is skim milk, then whats our skim milk?

come on, it is a shit ton of calories. Fat poor people are eating more meat and fats than they ever had along with sugar in everything.

yeah that is another. Had a slice this week. Also their terry cloth hand towels are back, 25 for 9 bucks or what ever. They are semi disposable at that price.

Attached: 15cadkg.png (872x570, 523K)

Yeah nah you cunts took "organic milk" out of your schools and replaced it with sugar drinks because fat is evil.
Then everyone got fat.

They are actually only four twoonies at my local superstore,

As someone involved with the production of those chickens I gotta say I can never eat them again just the smell makes me gag. By far the nastiest prepared food I am aware of for sale.

Costco sells their chicken at a loss anyway, its basically just a marketing tool
>go to Costco pick up chicken
>end up with 200 dollars of other shit you didnt need

>shopping at costco
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm4XRf9Dkuo

This aussie keeps ranting about milk. Golden

No.

Attached: 5434530.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Unironically FUCK YOU.

Do you have any idea how many antibiotics that chicken is loaded with?

Do you have any idea the working conditions the people who tended to and harvested those chickens had to work in to make it that cheap?

Do you have any idea how LITTLE the workers who prepared and cooked that chicken are paid?

Do you have any fucking clue everything associated with making that chicken only 5 dollars has to exist in utter WRETCHEDNESS just to give you cheap meat to fill for fat fucking gullet with???

I'm fucking SERIOUS about this one, it makes me mad! All you see is a cheap price and you think everything is fine BUT ITS NOT! PEOPLE HAD TO SUFFER TO MAKE THINGS THAT CHEAP!!!!!

Attached: angrypepe.jpg (800x764, 115K)

>mfw I just go in for the chicken for dinner and a hotdog for lunch

Attached: 1524626651625.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Attached: 1267206512.gif (172x129, 509K)

who fucking knows.
Fresh full cream or lite milk is such a bizarre thing in America that only hippies drink it and it cost like 5 times the price.

Attached: img2017a0042p250.jpg (1776x1271, 2.62M)

It must feel bad not having tastebuds.
Even the bones boiled to make broth taste delicious

Unlike gommunism, where people have to suffer to have no chickens at all.

Would you rather it be free, commie? State run commie chicken farms?

>GLOSS 4in.
Your ID reveals your tiny Gloss.

I used to work in a refrigerated/frozen grocery store warehouse. The chicken trucks were usually one of the nastiest. The floor of the refrigerated trailers were metal with 1" grooves on the floor that were filled with ice and chicken blood. It was a pretty sick thing to see and smell. I still eat chicken though.

BJ's has Purdue rotisseries for the same price. I used to buy one everyday after the gym.

>same thing
Costco focuses on quality of the products, Sams is just a bigger wallmart, same shit in bigger packages.

In Canada, that would cost u $20 easily

Kirkland rotisserie chicken is 6.99 at Toronto Costco

Attached: 415140.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Oh this must make you mad then
>Do you have any idea how many antibiotics that chicken is loaded with?
As many as it needed, yum yum for my tum.
>Do you have any idea the working conditions the people who tended to and harvested those chickens had to work in to make it that cheap?
They get paid $28 an hour
>Do you have any idea how LITTLE the workers who prepared and cooked that chicken are paid?
At the supermarket?
They get around $28 an hour too.
>Do you have any fucking clue everything associated with making that chicken only 5 dollars has to exist in utter WRETCHEDNESS just to give you cheap meat to fill for fat fucking gullet with???
Yeah it is called farming successfully, something communism can't do.
>Do you have any fucking clue everything associated with making that chicken only 5 dollars has to exist in utter WRETCHEDNESS just to give you cheap meat to fill for fat fucking gullet with???
Oh u mad

Attached: 574971-RoastChicken-Banner.jpg (640x350, 66K)

The rotisserie chicken is the choice of single mothers with little to no domestic skills. They shufffle their fat asses in, get those, frozen crap, chips, sodas to keep their niglets happy. And lots of wine.

Attached: 165.png (700x1000, 255K)

You don't even know the half of it, kiwi
We feed dairy cows their own shit
You see, there's a lot of undigested food in that shit
So we feed it to them a second time
We keep them in barns on inclined floors
And once every so often
we flood the floors to collect the shit
It's a bit like standing ankle deep in the ocean
then along comes a big wave that splashes all over you
But it's cows standing there, and it's filthy shit water splashing all over them
Because, you know, water is expensive
So the water is recirculated to clean the floors the next time too
The good news is, the "whole organic naturalist" weirdos have taken a shine to raw milk
Raw, unpasteurized, shit milk
It's basically evolution happening on a rapid time table
The only downside is you have to read your dairy packages extra careful now in the US
To be sure you're getting the real, pasteurized stuff

That's sad, I think we have a costco here but it's named S&R rather than Costco.

wtf I hate costco now, cancelling my membership immediately

Ha! As if. Who gives a shit for real

Last two trips I went to get it, the chicken was still raw in some parts. Never buying their rotisserie chicken again.
I go there to get bathroom and kitchen supplies only now.

Wait, do you seriously think those chickens don't come from American farms and aren't cooked in American supermarkets? Do you think farmers and grocery store employees are being mistreated?

People here will order like 50 hotdogs for niggerball gatherings.

The expired chicken meme. Worked at a major chain as a youth. Always used chickens that reached expiration date for the cooked chickens. Enjoy poorfolk

Dept. And position?

Nice, Here we let them roam free in open grasslands and they are fed nothing but grass, hay and silage.
Twice a day they are rounded up and herded to the milking shed, once in the morning, once at night.
No factory farming for cows, steers, sheep or lamb in Australia.

Attached: moos.jpg (768x512, 67K)

That's a solid 50 Princess Trudeau's in Leaf currency. Good on ya, m8.

I work on the other end of production my company picks up used cooking oil to repurpose it, I install and repair the collection tanks for them so I go into a ton of restaurants and the grocery stores since they started selling rotisserie chicken. Their oil drippings are absolutely disgusting even compared to other used oil they smell all most as bad as rotting meat but the chicken oil is something special. Also it pretty much turns into jello at room temperature.

>per each
Redundancy and warning labels on everything is a direct result of having dumb blondes in your population. Imagine how freer and saner we would be without these sex tourists.

>Do you think farmers and grocery store employees are being mistreated?

YES god damn it I DO because I KNOW THEY ARE!

Capitalism would be very good, as long as the capital is not in the hands of Jews, if not of normal people, not Masons

Hahaha

Maybe in your country but my country kinda kills all of your arguments.

>thinking superior cow milk is comparable to clearly inferior wild lizard milk
What is Upside Down Land really good for, anyway?

Attached: 1538102030085.png (550x451, 402K)

based Costco

Attached: 1506554696174.jpg (588x806, 434K)

ur avin' me a giggle, leaf, much obliged now get raked

Bullshit

Costco’s giant cheese trays, their pre-cooked bacon, burger patties, buns, all top tier. They have other good things too

>capitalism
Us taxpayers paid for more then half of that chicken. Your entire Ag sector is awash in subsidies.
You have absolutely no idea how your own country works at all.