Scared to break up

I'm scared of trying to break up with my girlfriend. Not that I I'm in danger, but I don't want to feel the guilt. It's my first real relationship of a year and the dynamic between me and my gf isn't really working for me.

I do like her, but she's not what I'm looking for in a partner.
I'm scared of being alone again
I'm scared of the guilt tripping
I also don't want to be the bad guy.

Help?

Attached: 1509677414692.jpg (234x234, 12K)

Dump her. Remains friends if possible and bang her out a few more times for the memories. Find a new chick that is into you and respects you. Remember, a man peaks around the age of 40 (due to resources) while woman peak around the age of 23 (beauty is what men seek)

>a man peaks around the age of 40
So nice for all the 35 y/o women. You may think this, but young women don't actually like old fucks, they're disgusting and creepy

Trust me, once woman hit 28ish they go into lock down mode and forget about being sluts banging alpha males. They would happily get with a “guy who has a future” meaning a well paying job and if he happens to be a Beta then so be it. Only smart hot girls marry young so they can have their pick. Otherwise they turn into a desperate 30 something completely miserable only wishing they could have any of Betas they shot down when in their prime. All the while wondering why they screwed around so much and wasted their youth and beauty.

T. Bitter girl

Don't hate the player, hate the game for designing such rules. Statistically, that's how it be

So you're saying 40 that can't even manage to have a long term relationship is a catch, huh, how insightful.
I'm 20, I'm speaking from experience, even 24 Y/O's are disgustingly old. The only insult on this board is "you're old" or "you've had sex once", it's predictable and boring.

OP here.
I'm 20 in University, but I'm just scared of being alone again.

20 is so young to worry about such things. Enjoy your youth. Focus on yourself and make life what you want it to be. Once well on your way towards a meaningful existance then there will literally be millions of hot younger chicks wanting a confident established male who knows what he wants in life. Til then keep banging sluts and avoid any serious commitment.

I guess that's true. I'll focus on school and amateur boxing and staying close with friends.

But how do I even do a break up?

24 year olds disgustingly old??? LMAO! Grow the fuck up you tween. Also, you are totally full of shit if you wouldn’t get all hot and bothered for like Leonardo DiCaprio or something.

Just tell her straight up how you feel but don’t be a prick about it. Whatever happens, she will respect you for forging your own path forward. Doing what’s best for you. Chicks dig that so don’t be surprised if she begs you to stay (don’t do that under any circumstances) or if her other girlfriends suddenly find an interest in you. Thank me later

You're comparing a middle class middle aged man who's likely unattractive to a handsome rich actor. What a smartie you are. No, I legitimately wouldn't have sex with Leonardo DiCaprio. I like his movies and have watched him since I was a child, but that would be creepy as fuck.
>24 year olds disgustingly old
Yea it's an opinion, older guys are ugly

Alright I'll try my best.

Lol what a ridiculous view

Make her break up with you. I had a girlfriend back in September and eventually I realize I needed to break up with her. So I started being an asshole. In every conversation I would bring up chrischan to the point where she pulled a knife and alit her wrists. It worked pretty Damn well, and I got a free sex doll ;)

Who is chrischan the fuck

You will look back at this post in a few years and wonder what the fuck was I thinking. Stupid tween.

Stand up and be a man, and don't waste any more of her time
You don't want her to waste opportunities when you no

Oh yeah? What’s your viewpoint? I’m simply stating how the real world works or at least how western society works. It’s called the wall. Woman hit it at age 28 when their looks begin to diminish at an increasing rate. Guys not so much as resources are part of the equation.

Good luck finding a young girl who wants to be in a relationship with an ugly fat old middle class guy. If you're not in the 1% you can't buy a woman, that's not how the real world works.

Easy. I’m not fat, not ugly and I enjoy an upper middle class lifestyle. I can’t tell you how many late 20 to thirty something broads who want me. It’s ridiculous. I focus on young woman though. Also, I’m 35 so I got another few years before I really want to settle down.

>I’m not fat, not ugly and I enjoy an upper middle class lifestyle
You're out of your 20s, you're ugly. Middle class like I thought, and "not fat", sure. It's very crazy how people in your age range want you, I've literally never heard of that happening.

Attached: 1531340745006.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

With a shit attitude like that I’m guessing your single and a solid 2/10. When you hit 40 and wonder why the hell you can’t attract any men, you can look back at all your whack ass comments on Jow Forums and take comfort... I’ll give you a lil bit of cred for the meme though.

Op here.
I keep fucking up. She called me crying and all she said is how much she loved me and reminisced good memories of the start of our relationship. And that she would literally take a bullet for me.

I didn't really know what to do, so I just "smiled and waved" through the conversation. Automatically answering her I love yous and the works.

Now it makes me feel even worse.

B8?

Just burn the bridge, and block her on everything so that it’s over faster. Like a mercy killing.