Got dumped by the would-be love of my life, long-distance relationship, for being a manchild...

Got dumped by the would-be love of my life, long-distance relationship, for being a manchild. I got hysterical to her on the phone, and had a crisis, bashed my head up against a wall, started beating myself up physically, and been sleeping all day and lying there staring at the ceiling crying all night since.

I wanted to kill myself, but now I just want to kill the person I currently am. She left me for someone who did national service in another country, is studying engineering at a better uni than me, sells LSD, and plays basketball. I am in agony knowing she’s surely thinking “I’m with a real man now”. I study English Lit and I don’t want to be a faggot anymore.

I want to join the armed forces, perhaps the Navy or RAF, and kill this fucking cunt that I currently am. I want to go through the fucking ringer and self-actualise, because I am nothing right now. Should I do it? I’m just worried about becoming the pawn for some politician/weapons salesman.

Could I become an engineer for the RAF, learn a proper man’s set of skills, and train hard for a few years? Or am I very likely to get shipped off as cannon fodder? I need to change, it’s drastic, drastic change or suicide.

Attached: 7E92484B-C260-4F6D-8F61-C2DE9350A25E.jpg (260x284, 19K)

nice blog faggot

You're a faggot.

Go lift and change your degree. National service before study is for low iq tards. Do yours after you have the degree.
You're also a faggot

kill yourself, nerd

Whatever dude at least you’re not black

>in college

Avoid relationships until you are well into your career and starting to get comfy financially. Then, and only then, go grab an 18 year old hottie from a shirt country looking to escape from a culture where men beat the hell out of disobedient women. As long as you aren't a total piece of shit, she will treat you like a king.

>shirt

I hate phone posting so much.

Holy fuck she dodged a bullet literally and figuratively

she dodged a bullet desu senpai... you sound like a right loon. Don't reproduce those autistic genetics.

Attached: anon_fam.jpg (474x276, 26K)

>cucked by a nigger
>isnt enough of a man to keep a woman interested long distance
you're never going to make it.

Attached: 1518655861816.jpg (500x728, 84K)

>long-distance relationship
imagine being a paypig for a camwhore and being so creepy and disgusting you literally couldn’t even pay her enough to barely communicate with her

Take it to r9k you fucking sperg

>long-distance

E-dating isn't a thing that ever really works out, user.

Attached: 1545775448794.jpg (640x595, 53K)

Pol isn't your therapist man, figure your personal shit out

kek

>the would-be love of my life
you're wrong right out of the gate, bong
>long-distance relationship
these never work, don't try them
>I just want to kill the person I currently am
congratulations, you're not completely pathetic and hopeless
the only men who don't become the kind of man they wish to be are the ones too weak to try, and they'll spend every minute they can trying to drag you back down into the mire, user.
read the stoics
>“Two elements must therefore be rooted out once and for all — the fear of future suffering, and the recollection of past suffering; the latter no longer concerns me, and the former concerns me not yet.” Seneca

Attached: fitzcarraldo.jpg (1280x692, 166K)

I got married after a long distance relationship.

go work out if you're not already. How old are you OP?

Is that marble sculpture your image equivalent of a sad violin, christ.

know the name?

End of trail

Attached: end of trail.jpg (700x394, 85K)

Jesus what a fucking sob story. The true answer to your question is stop being ao fucking SELF CENTERED. Start living your life with full intentions on OTHER. Doing anything in life whether it be studies, sports, military, anything focused on SELF will eventually leave you feeling shitty and unfufilled. When you start to shift your intention towards OTHER, outwards, this is when the magic of life opens up to you. Join the RAF because you have skills that can HELP people. Work out so you are more capable of HELPING OTHERS and GIVING love. When you talk to people dont think what you can get from them but HOW YOU CAN HELP THEM OR MIGHT BE OF AERVICE TO THEM. Ask them about what THEY are interested in. Speak to them about what THEY like. If you really LOVED this woman then you would be happy that she is happy and moving on. Instead you are Sad and Mad because BOO HOO poor YOU! Me me me me me. I feel bad I feel sad. You are SELF CENTERED. Just move on with your life and see where you can be of SERVICE TO OTHER. This is the true goal and understanding in life. When you start to really give to a woman, make her life so amazing that why would she ever even look at another man? She would risk losing what she has with you. That is how you truly secure a partner , by being the best possible LOVER. GIVE orgasms with your amazing sex. UNDERSTAND what she NEEDS and WANTS , forget about your own needs and wants. Soon, she will begin to take care of every need of yours as you do for her, it’s the natural cycle of things and the most evolved way of having a relationship. Best of luck faggot.

Be proud you even had a woman for as brief as you did you sound as spergy as could be

>Long-distance relationship

Kek you never even got to fuck her I bet

Of your personal blog faggot
Consider killing your self and streaming it live for our entertainment

Everyone else apparently did

A guy at my old job married his LDR girl from the UK, they're still married 12 years and counting, he's not even in shape nor good looking. LDRs can work but most of them are gake and fay

That's the joke, why should OP feel so rekt about a woman he never even met offline let alone didn't get to fuck?

LDR is a funny way to spell she gets fucked by other men while I work my ass off to save up money for her

Long distance cuckoldry is especially humiliating

Do you just want to go into the military because that's what the nigger who cucked you does? Fuck dying at the hands of pakis on the orders of jews. Seems silly. Learn a trade lad, we'll speak shit on site about pakis, jews, niggers and women, nobody will give a fuck, and you'll earn decent money in stable and masculine job.
You'll need to stop the faggotry first though.

Good advice. I really think that this focus on "self-love" that we see in the modern era is the root of what is causing such a major increase in neurosis for younger people. They think you're a sucker if you do any work for someone else, but the irony is that that is what leads to the deepest fulfillment and gives life meaning. Unless of course you're serving a corrupt entity

>1 post by this ID

user, you sound weak. That is my unbiased opinion. I advise you to take up a martial art; practice it seriously. Joining the military is a good idea, you are undoubtedly someone's pawn regardless of what you do (especially as an englishman), and you will not be used as cannon fodder. You are much more likely to die on your drive to work than in even the most dangerous of military jobs. Also: Read the Bible, stop masturbating, stop chasing women, and stop being a little bitch when things don't go your way.