Anyone Remember When Entertainment Wasn't So Pozzed?

Attached: BirdBox.png (719x553, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVICotT96H8
8ch.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7nq-r7QWW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck. I'm cancelling Netflix. Every single movie they make now is about SJW brainwashing.

Susan Rice is apart of Netflix now. Lynch her.

I liked it, and hate niggers plenty. Don’t let hate rule you. I still like the old Eddie Murphy and Chappell show stuff. Richard prior... idk. Just have fun. Jesus.

I don't and neither do you. You may have been naive, but it has been subversive since the beginning more or less

It wasnt that bad of a movie. it's very easy to spot the propaganda within, but short of consuming no media you will always see the subversion in what is on television/netflix/etc. The real downfall of the movie is that god awful plastic monster Sandra Bullock being front and center the whole time.

Attached: 1517531058327.png (600x750, 104K)

there are two or three decent shows on netflex. just resub when the new episodes come out and cancel again

"Fun" fact: Netflix founder Marc Randolph is the nephew of the Father of Propaganda, Edward Bernays who was quoted as saying "The American motion picture is the greatest unconscious carrier of propaganda in the world today." It will no doubt come as a huge surprise that both are/were Jewish.

Attached: 8BE029E5-F4E5-4FE0-92F6-1B968204E74C.png (200x202, 24K)

Boycott

>learning french
>go to netflix and look up french movies to immerse myself
>all the movies are about race mixing or how hard it is to be jewish

Canceled way this past summer. Haven't looked back. Still pissed I can't delete my payment info from the account. You can still watch the good shows (eg. Ozark) on yesmovies dot to. Some streams of shows are slow, but movies are great for the most part.

Nope

>2k19 in the year of our lord
>still watching jewflix

Reading for self-betterment, pleasure and learning is the true Aryan pass-time.

Your race is dying and the culture war is reaching a head... and this is what you say?

Even Netflix’s good shows are pozzed to hell. I don’t think there was one relationship in Haunting of Hill House that wasn’t LGBT or mixed. They’re even planning on niggerfying Polish folklore.

Attached: B38874AF-3645-411D-A9B0-539266C83353.jpg (2453x4655, 756K)

(((Netflix))) (((Amazon))) (((Hulu)))

>both are/were Jewish

Every god damn time!

Attached: 1530002705449.jpg (600x564, 56K)

But seriously, why not cast a white male actor?

Attached: Bird Box.jpg (1544x873, 91K)

Attached: 1537175123159.jpg (400x533, 48K)

>Don’t let hate rule you. I still like the old Eddie Murphy and Chappell show stuff. Richard prior... idk. Just have fun. Jesus.
cuck the post

Attached: super cuck fear race mixing.jpg (1082x1647, 497K)

It's a goddamn movie based on a horror novel about some type of otherworldly entity driving people who look upon it to insanity and suicide. How the fuck did they pull this race shit out of their ass?

Attached: ms-w4fX1S.gif (259x139, 706K)

sandra bullock is a terrible actress, just awful

>"Fun" fact: Netflix founder Marc Randolph is the nephew of the Father of Propaganda, Edward Bernays
Isnt he married to (((FOX NEWS))) Rupert Murdoch's daughter. You know, Fabian Socalist and zionist Murdoch.

Attached: media zionists propaganda fox.png (864x442, 804K)

This. Hollywood has always been full of kikes and kike propaganda.

Attached: large_qEYSpENiOoltib1vtFXifGbdNbU.jpg (400x600, 82K)

Download this and spread it around to newfags.

Attached: IRON GUARD OF TRUTH.png (3272x6560, 1.67M)

Pretty sure the guy was white in the book.

>How the fuck did they pull this race shit out of their ass?
They had a deadline for an article and needed some clickbait bullshit so went immediately for the racism angle.

>Let us tell you about how this movie you liked actually agrees with us and pushes what we want pushed
>It's just a coincidence that every good movie and show that comes out is actually a well-reasoned argument for our position.
They do this for every movie. It's artistic we-wuzzing, just ignore it.

Obviously. How many nigs you know named “Tom”?

Howard Stern has a funny hairdo in that pic.

Watched this last night. Wasn't a horrible, but like everything Netflix does it forces a WFBM to set and center of the plot. Seriously is there a single Netflix movie or show as of late that doesn't do this?

Switch to PrimeVideo.
They have better shows.

it was always pozzed, you're just aware of it now.

Surprisingly, a lot of black guys have uncle's named Tom

For fucking real?

I also enjoy those things but I see huge issues with what netflix had been pushing. Supporting them doesn't support a few black entertainers you like, it supports a global anti-white channel.

>just have fun
Ok

Attached: F1A463A9-B50D-4028-BE6E-726D0FF1E211.jpg (500x250, 18K)

honnestly if you want to watch good french movie go a bit in a past. Try "louis de funes movie". a very nice type of french movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVICotT96H8

She used to be alright just ditzy
Then she did Crash and became a retarded sjw nigger adopting fagget

Shitty 2.0 the happening movie with a nigger love lead. Directed by a female of course.

Attached: Happening_poster.jpg (259x383, 16K)

>Turning a Lovecraft-esque horror story into a steaming pile of race bait
I'm done with this world

Quit watching Netflix 7 years ago.

Attached: street battle.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Reminder that Douglas did nothing wrong

I don’t watch Netflix originals, I only watch Netflix for Trailer Park Boys, The Iraq-Afghanistan War films and docs, and that Pauly Shore “In The Army Now” movie

Attached: E2462EB6-3246-44A2-BF0D-5B636EA0507E.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

omg. all these white tears.

You guys are giving him exactly what he wanted with this article. Suck his dick while you're at it.

>wasting your life on the Electric Jew

Attached: Look Who's Back - Naming the Problem.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Sandra Bullock partakes in an interracial sex scene so I def recommend /Pol watch this movie

Checked.

Attached: 1545971911138.jpg (201x308, 17K)

I havent seen any piece of shit movie or series that isnt chink shit in the last 6 years.

Whenever i catch a glimpse of it be it through some public broadcasting or an ad i find it fucking surreal how much of a piece of shit it is.

>Netflix
What is that thing?

Saw it, mediocre as fuck and guilty of the two worst crimes a horror/post-apoc movie can commit:
1) Not having consistent rules
2) Not being scary

If you want to watch a horror/post-apoc movie with a gimmick, watch A Quiet Place

Nah we’ll starve you faggots out. No more media brainwashing. It will become too costly to your brands.

Id delete it but I got the account for free and ive been watching StarWars the clone wars nonstop for the past month

Barely. Some user showed a random 5 minute clip of Terminator 2 in another thread. Can't remember being that engrossed in watching any recent film.

Attached: ON-THE-BASIS-OF-SEX.jpg (980x652, 102K)

8ch.
net/pol/res/12611216.html

Disney’s Tron didn’t have a single non-white person.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7nq-r7QWW0

These fucking reviewers literally cant help themselves from self validating their wokeness in every movie they watch. It's a movie about invisible insanity demons...that's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

God damn it's like the 90s all over again with the Christian Fundies hating on everything fun that didn't have Jesus and traditional family values in it.

its more about the fear of being a mother and raising a new generation in a world of old problems

I just went to see Mary Queen of Scots.

In the movie:

Queen Elizabeth came out as trans

Mary's husband was a fag

The fag cheated on her with a transgender

Her magistrate was black

Elizabeth's magistrate was Chinese

I literally got up and walked out

>stopped watching the electric Jew in 2007
>been watching nothing but anime since then
>that and the News but only when there is actual HAPPENINGS

You all told me I was mad
WELL WHO IS MAD NOW?!

Attached: 1336686154737.png (500x500, 211K)

>anyone remember when entertainment wasn't so pozzed?

no, I wasn't alive in the 40's and 50's.

You’re like 2 years late faggot, you directly funded this garbage