Why doesn't Trump realize that Israel is America's greatest ally?

Why doesn't Trump realize that Israel is America's greatest ally?

Attached: notcooltrump.png (609x668, 233K)

>From here it's a short step to Trump asking: why are we giving Israel so much money?

Kikes are starting to understand what is happening to them.

They act more like handlers

Wouldn't it be absolutely chaotic if Trump gives Israel a $6B/yr raise?

How long have you been working in cyber security? Do you ever have to explain Spurdo to a pudgy mid 50's man from San Diego who JUST wants to know if it's indicative of Turkish citizens losing faith in Ankara?

>Do you ever have to explain Spurdo to a pudgy mid 50's man from San Diego who JUST wants to know if it's indicative of Turkish citizens losing faith in Ankara?

no sadly I just serve people Triple, Venti, Onions, No Foam Lattes for a living

Fuck Trump, this is not what we voted for.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (416x485, 64K)

Why ARE Americans giving them money?

I hope the next step comes sooner than this guy thinks. Hell, I hope we skip straight to "you owe us, or we kill you" when it comes to Israel.

>From here it's a short step to Trump asking: why are we giving Israel so much money?
OYYYY VEEEEYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 346357346245.png (354x504, 129K)

Let’s hope it skips straight to: gas the kikes race war now!

Lol updoots to the left

fag

well? why? fuck I hate jews

I love how this is supposed to be worrying to anyone who isn’t Israeli.

How about Trump stops paying Israel for a year - bet he'd come pretty close to funding the wall with that much...

Attached: 1493011365026.jpg (782x782, 71K)

I hope the next step is "OK Israel, the bill is due for all the money we've 'lent' you over the years... along with the 29.99% compounding interest." Jew the jews.

K.E.K.

So what's the deal with (((Foreign Aid))) anyway?
Like when did it become a thing and why?
And why can't anyone stop it?
It defies logic to give away the American people's hard earned tax money to foreign countries, without their consent, while your own government is drowning in debt from an annual deficit....

Hmmmm idk? Why ARE we giving them so much money? Ask that question some more please you dumb bitch

So....Why ARE WE giving Israel so much money?

He does tho
>We’ll always be there for Israel,” he said. I’m the one that moved the embassy to Jerusalem. You know, nobody was willing to do that. All these presidents came and went. They all said they will do it. They never did it

Attached: 1523667586897098.png (760x414, 218K)

Attached: trump-tweet-independence.png (880x495, 240K)

Fuck! I didn't realise Trump moved the embassy!!!

Maybe now you idiots will realize
>Trump is a kike
Is a kike meme.

Obama. I mean it's obviously more than the nigger king but the 38 billion everyone throws around comes from Obama.
Wtf I hate Trump now.

Attached: 1545104611096.png (1154x1026, 1.14M)

well, now that he brings it up, why are we giving Israel so much money?