Moral conundrum for Jow Forums, I need genuine help with it:

For all my life I've been "The good guy", the one dedicated to truth doing right. I am 33 years old and have been trying to expose conspiracies, corruption and untruths that oppresses all of humanity since I was about 12 years old and first got on the internet.

I am a moralfag to a fault. I don't try to impress my morals on others, because I know that is wrong in and of itself, and is very annoying, but I do try to spread the truth and information about the things that have happened to our world.

All I have been met with is rejection, hatred, disdain. This rejection, hatred and disdain has increased in recent years. Much of the time the truth is very politically incorrect, such as the reality of the genetically linked racial IQ gap, or the blacks natural tendency to commit crime regardless of where they live and what their socioeconomic status is.

I have become hated. I have become a pariah. I am sick of it now.

The worst was when "normal people" started persecuting me for talking about pizzagate and the endless satanic pedophilia that happens at the highest levels of our government.

The only natural conclusion I can reach is that humanity is metaphysically aligned with this evil. "Normal people" are indeed servants to this evil force.

SO the question becomes: If normal people are servants to the evil force, then why am I fighting for the liberation of all of humanity?

Suddenly, humanity becomes an evil force unto itself, one which SHOULD be oppressed. Which SHOULD be kept down. Which SHOULD be enslaved or even destroyed, whichever is the most useful.

I am now thinking that maybe I should just become an evil satanist. I have, in some ways, become the evil things I saw myself as struggling against.

Can Jow Forums help me reconcile this fundamental moral contradiction?

Attached: abramovic cake.jpg (432x389, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a communist or anything either. Im not anyone who has been telling other people how to live or what they should do. I'm just a regular person who believes in the truth and believes in right and wrong and decency. And I have been thoroughly rejected by society for it.

>All I have been met with is rejection, hatred, disdain.

probably because your a pretentious asshole

Attached: 1531346270288.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

I'm not though, it just sounds that way in this thread cuz I'm talking about a moral dilemma. It is hard to talk about a moral dilemma without coming across as grossly pretentious.

what exactly is your dilemma?

You get hate because you are good because they seek light in darkness

its easy to give in to darkness
its hard to stay in the light

I stay in the light because I can't see ((them)) win
when i saw yuri the captured kgb spy everything he said came true and you know what they laughed at him

we are bad guys going the good guys job.

I'm 34 years old and worked with many agencies I did many bad things and also got my self doing ((the cult)) dirty dishies without my consent.

I fight against them because i see who they are.
what i did was get saved by jesus chrsit and go even more power from the light.
needless to say i still fight for everyones freedom

Unlike alex I never turned on my own people to serve my political beliefs

problem is my country has had so many gobalists and leftist in power that we have forgotten what it was like before.

we have to keep fighting the good fight
the more they fight back it maeans we are winning

I know you are black pilled and so am I
I realise i'm becoming a rebal and calling for revolution to get rid of the satanic cults

because when i was working for them i felt like death
it took me a while to realise i needed god
hence is why i say , YOU NEED GOD
but they don't understand the meaning

I feel like P is not even on our side, P is using us and so is the reast of the US goverment to do its dirty deeds
I'm starting to think that CIA guy is right
they MK ultra'ed us and there is no way to win

because evrthing we have done in two years is no more then a pinch of salt on a ocean of piss and shit

op revealed his power level like i did, just turned 26 and basically am in the same boat

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (200x216, 11K)

You're right, humanity is not worth saving. But if there's an evil force, and such thing as good, then there is a good force. Align yourself with that and ignore what the world thinks of you. Becoming an evil Satanist isn't going to make you happy, as I'm sure you know since you're even posting this.

Also this is a stupid larp

>The only natural conclusion I can reach is that humanity is metaphysically aligned with this evil. "Normal people" are indeed servants to this evil force.
>Suddenly, humanity becomes an evil force unto itself, one which SHOULD be oppressed. Which SHOULD be kept down.

Youve hit the nail on the head, This is the case. its also why our current crop of leaders worship Saturn and trick us into doing the same. Humans are a race of sinners and thats why their behaviour has to be restricted.

>SO the question becomes: If normal people are servants to the evil force, then why am I fighting for the liberation of all of humanity?
It's the hard blackpill to swallow, because when you realize that 90%+ of the world WANTS to live in degeneracy and filth, you want to give up. I dream of death all the time, I won't do myself in, but the release of never, ever having to deal with humanity again is so comforting sometimes.

you sound like a huge faggot

they can't be saved user, save yourself

>90%+ of the world WANTS to live in degeneracy and filth
I don't think that's true. People are tricked into wanting what they appear to want. But with proper education and good environments people would attain true happiness.

A perfect world is on the horizon, but someone has to fight for it. I'm black pilled as well so I doubt we'll get there, but it is there.

Shills are getting more creative.
This one is comical.

Maybe they hate you because you write like a faggot. I will try to fix your post so maybe someone can read it without automatically thinking you're a huge fag.
Here's the fixed post:

1/2
For all my life I've been "The good guy", the one dedicated to truth doing right. I am 33 years old and have been trying to expose conspiracies, corruption and untruths that oppresses all of humanity since I was about 12 years old and first got on the internet. I am a moralfag to a fault. I don't try to impress my morals on others, because I know that is wrong in and of itself, and is very annoying, but I do try to spread the truth and information about the things that have happened to our world.

All I have been met with is rejection, hatred, disdain. This rejection, hatred and disdain has increased in recent years. Much of the time the truth is very politically incorrect, such as the reality of the genetically linked racial IQ gap, or the blacks natural tendency to commit crime regardless of where they live and what their socioeconomic status is. I have become hated. I have become a pariah. I am sick of it now. The worst was when "normal people" started persecuting me for talking about pizzagate and the endless satanic pedophilia that happens at the highest levels of our government.

2/2

The only natural conclusion I can reach is that humanity is metaphysically aligned with this evil. "Normal people" are indeed servants to this evil force. SO the question becomes: If normal people are servants to the evil force, then why am I fighting for the liberation of all of humanity? Suddenly, humanity becomes an evil force unto itself, one which SHOULD be oppressed. Which SHOULD be kept down. Which SHOULD be enslaved or even destroyed, whichever is the most useful. I am now thinking that maybe I should just become an evil satanist. I have, in some ways, become the evil things I saw myself as struggling against.

Can Jow Forums help me reconcile this fundamental moral contradiction?

>I dream of death all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

nice one shill, well played or well paid ?

>this
Also, unless you've actually worked in and around these fields, you are an amateur. You have no idea how the world is really ran unless you experience it firsthand. Grow a pair.

Attached: 1545795237467.jpg (450x349, 26K)

Shutup you idiot how does acting like an autist sperg redpill people?

You probably sound like a raving lunatic, no one is obliged to listen to your insane ramblings.

Do you think the Jew Jew pills people by telling them boring things they read about white people on the internet?

No, they make it clever at least, they dress it up with humour, make it look nice, they allow time and patience and plant seeds that will fruit later, and most of all, they do it subtly and tactfully.

Walking upto people and talking about Jews, Satan the new world order and other conspiracies is really stupid and your stupid for not picking up on the social cues earlier and finding a better way to subtly red pill people.

>A perfect world is on the horizon
It took a minute to find this quote

>Limited in his nature, infinite in his desire, man is a fallen god who remembers heaven. Alphonse de Lamartine

>humanity is an evil force unto itself
hell is other people

find salvation for yourself & let the light of God continue lead you

you can lead them to water , but cannot force them to drink

i'd agree w/ you if you said most humans are terrible;
however life is still worth living & the diamonds in the rough make it all worth it in the end

Why

do

all

you

retards

write

this?

Well that's a nice quote I guess.

According to the esoterics, our souls existed before our bodies. We were 'gods' who, for our sins, were cast down from heaven, our souls imprisoned in this flesh. We can't see or know it because of the limits of our perception, yet we remember heaven and strive to make this world as close to that perfection as we can.

the only thing i'll respect is the 1911 and your automatic pistol

not saying revolvers don't have their place but a heavy pistol has to be .44 magnum with long barrel or gtfo

embrace stoicism

using the return key?

Also wanted to add your about to go full autism and think humanity needs wiping because they don't behave how you expect out some other retarded nonsense.

Majority of humans are scared, weak, unsure and insecure, this is not a bad thing, maybe they were born that way, maybe they had bad parents, either way whatever the cause, they probably have enough problems to deal with, making it through another day is an achievement for some humans, for your average human life is really fucking hard, the last thing they need is some douche bag scaring them by telling them how screwed up the world is and how elites want to kill them, being happy is really fucking hard for some,

If your fortunate enough to be smart and can manovour through this life with minimal problems then don't look down upon others who do not have the same fortune as you.

Stop screaming at the plants to grow faster, they are already growing as fast as they can.

I just want people to rid the land of evil and make and play video games desu, with no work and lots of good food.

Heaven must be dope.

Good and evil exist in eternity, neither can be stamped out.
Just keep your own balance, god doesn't need your help, faggots like you just get in his way mostly.

rude

>Can Jow Forums help me reconcile this fundamental moral contradiction?

Yeah, quit being a fag lol

Light workers exist you know, want to know how they make the world a better place?

They don't concern themself with any force of evil, only their own works of good.

It's pretty easy, no terrifying normal people with conspiracies, no hunting evil either, they simply be the best person they can be and contribute the most they can to the earth in their life.

Want to help the world?
Invent something, discover something, make something that will improve the lives of all humans regardless of what they believe and who they are.

Politics has never improved the lives of any human ever, neither has war or the idea evil can be eliminated.
All social advancements were possible only because of technological advances that allowed humans to co-operate better without the need to struggle for their existence.

Sjws, cucks and feminists all think they are improving the world with their politics, but when shit hits the fan and technology fails all will revert to bad human behaviour and no amount of politics or sjw-isms could convince humans to behave better.

Is my statement true or false?
I care not if it is rude or you find it offensive, fucking faggot

False as far as it pertains to me. I'm just chilling in this thread, not trying to do anything just came to argue.

This is just naive.

since you were twelve?
then you know it's futile
you can't do shit about it, the ones in charge, pulling the stings have been doing it and planning it for a long long time.
They aren't stupid. They control every trend, every movement and every event and what comes of it they take advantage of. They know how to manipulate people and they have the infrastucture.
People in general either will believe it to a point but most will stay willingly ignorant, they have jobs and families to worry about and when they get a bit of time to themselves the last thing they need is to think about the shit state of the world. Other people will brush it off thinking it is simply bullshit and they are too smart, you know the old "if it was true then they'd kill them" line, yet they don't realise if they did that then more people would catch on, they work smarter than that especially. Of course they do kill people but the best tactic in certain situations is ridicule. Then other people get real angry when you try to tell them as i'm sure you've found out. That's because they are grasping the full implications of what your saying unlike the previous reactions and the idea of it is too much for their mind because even those that know about it don't want it to be true and people in general aren't going to go out of their way to do anything about it when they have everything to lose.

the only way for anything to happen is something major and undeniable would have to come out short of world leaders all coming together and saying "hail satan" and even then they'd probably just say it was a hoax using cg, another instance of fake news.

they have the world in the palm of thier hands.
People aren't evil, the influence of Satan is real, remember this was a long planned out process, the peple acting like satanists are being fooled, i'm talking about the ones that think it's about accaptance and love and all that nonsense. When people don't realise there is a spiritual war

You are a stupid and pretentious narcissist.

It doesn't matter how you justify it for yourself, but what you want is to tyrannize people. You believe that your supposedly good intent is sufficient for people to bend to you. Well, it's not the case, and there is nothing strange that people react to you as they are - because you are objectively repulsive.

This.
Embrace your darkness.
Embrace your light.

Attached: ritual murder evidence pokers.png (1020x1040, 1.91M)

You recognize a lot of truth. And, those that recognize the truth are often faced with this moral dilemma.

Realize that this is the truth that Christianity recognizes when it calls humanity a "fallen" race. This is what is acknowledged when Christianity talks about "original sin". Mankind has a bent nature, but is born innocent. So what changes? Cultural decay imparts its own forces, but most specifically the fight for the soul is the fight between our Animal nature and our Reason nature. When these two are in alignment with Jesus, the fight is fairer, otherwise we are lost.

So, while you seem to have stumbled into much truth, i highly recommend you reconsider Jesus. The nature of humanity that youve discovered is something theyve been preaching about since Jesus came. Godspeed.

how can they fight it, they have purposely had engrained into thier minds that bad things are good. Gotta have sex as soon as you can and as much as you can, gotta party, don't listen to adults, they're jsut prudes, they are squares, they don't understand, whats cool whats uncool, worship celebrity, movies and music bombarding them with sex, drugs and violence, magic is coo, witch craft is cool, satan is cool, look at shows like lucifer trying to make him out like some good guy, while constantly making fun of Jesus and Christianity. Now that sybolism is blatant as ever and in thier faces but this control system has been planned and has been generational, the people have been fooled. Like getting chipped, it's not like it just stated when RFID chips came out, it started with things like credit cards and then bank cards, they don't just change things straight away they implement it slowly, get people used to it then make it less practical to be without it. It'll happen with the micro chips, you won't need to do it but doing things wil become more difficult without it as they are phasing out cash, then they'll phase out cards and certain things will eventually require chips to obtain like owning a business, getting a license, buying a house, getting a passport. Or rather they won't have passports anymore, it'll all be done on the chip.

This is the beast system, it's what we're up against.

Who are you revealing your power level to? I revealed to my gf and she just rolled her eyes at first. Now shes almost right there along with me. Work who you can. Facts are stubborn things. Powerful stubborn things that move the right people.

Attached: 1526811895282.png (640x640, 171K)