Why is the world full of douches like pic related?

Why is the world full of douches like pic related?

Does it make people feel empowered when they give crap to the small man who gets paid minimum wage to do a shit job and has no voice when it comes to making rules but is bound by contract to enforce them?

Attached: lolsosmart.jpg (495x287, 33K)

Grande is actually "tall" in Italian too.

Yes it does.
The world was built upon stomping over the weak and stupid. Of course you can be kind and compassionate, but you'll have a better chance in life if you simply stepped over people.

It sucks, but it's life.

Because they have nothing
The joke about that character is his wife hates him and nobody really respects him until the end of the movie where he takes responsibility for his shitty lot

Reading between the lines is crucial. These people typically have little to return to so spreading their misery comes probably unknowingly naturally. You know, like having a bad day except it's having a bad life.

I do agree with it though, Starbucks is pretentious as fuck.

lmao, stop being poor retard.
maybe you wouldn't be treated like shit if you were worth an ounce of respect. Get good, plebs.

It's been proven time and time again that perception is wrong, it's the prisioner's dilema in practice: it only looks like the best option in a isolated enviroment.

We all agree that starbucks is shit but it's not the barista's fault, in fact they are probably the first ones to hate on the pretentious of the stablishment.

5/10, have a (you)

But pic related is funny. Anyway, take it as a joke. Also change jobs.

It's your job. If you don't wanna put an effort into it there's hundreds of people waiting around the block willing to take it.

I don't work minimum wage but I do have to deal with douches from time to time, also I am not complaining about it.

My question is why is people like that, I've seen it happen too often even among my acquaintances, is like they forget that most of the time they're on the other side, or maybe they hate themselves so much they need to vent onto other people.

what was the movie name? I remember seeing it but forgot the name

Has someone given you shit at work? Pic related isn't real-life, very few people would behave like that. Some would, sure, but not many.

No one is rarely ever mean to fast food or min wage workers on purpose. It's just that they're hungry or they're literally shaking right now because they're caffeine addicts who need their next fix or they're single parents juggling three kids between their own shitty minimum wage job.

The fact that you deal with food or drinks or whatever is what brings the worst out in people. it also happens in retail and meme stores like gamestop because they've been dragging their dumb screaming kid across the mall and they have to take a shit and just want to go home and masturbate in peace but they can't do that until they buy 3 new amiibos for the little rat.

The morning and lunch rushes are the worst people are just speeding around in their cars and running around just looking to shove something in their face because they only have an hour to feed themselves and they're stressed about their day. In the evening they've usually calmed down.

I worked a literal shitty job as a janitor for minimum wage and not once was someone like NO EXCUSE -ME- SIR I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER THAT IS NO WAY TO HANDLE A MOP I DON'T WANT YOU MOPPING THE FLOOR LIKE THAT I WENT TO ANOTHER SHOPPING MALL AND THEY KNEW HOW TO CHANGE GARBAGE BAGS UNLIKE HERE MM-HHHMMM I SHOULD TAKE MY BUSINESS THERE INSTEAD BUT NOT INSTEAD I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER ABOUT THESE EXPORED URINAL-CLEANING COUPONS THAT I CAN'T USE

Lots of teenagers act like that. Little snot nosed twerps wanna look cool in front of their friends.

Teens are not people. They are protohumans that don't matter.

>Pic related isn't real-life, very few people would behave like that.
Have you ever been at a fast food court or any job in the service industry? Because that happens fucking a lot.

Grande is italian too though

How dare you call Paul Rudd a douche.

This. You should get your ass kicked! Now get back in the kitchen and make my fucking whopper bitch

>Pic related isn't real-life, very few people would behave like that
I used to think that until I went to med-school and discovered that every single asshole caricature from movies actually exists in real life.

Had a boss like that once. He was the type to give a chocolate bar to the homeless instead of money.
And he would wave his hands about like he was shooing a dog away if anyone bothered him. (People only bothered him when he fucked up, which he did a lot, not that he would admit it)
Treated everyone like plebs really. Fuck. Rich people make me angry. If history repeats where the fuck is the next French Revolution gonna be?

Post your resume.

Maybe not to their faces but I've seen people who think they have the right to lord over the wage slaves. They're the type of people who deserve to have their hamburgers tampered with.

No grande is Italian and cafe culture comes from Italy. In addition people order an espresso and stand to drink it and you don't drink coffee for breakfast. And it is a stupid overpriced franchise.

That is what is stupid.

And people who have insecurities or ignorance generally look down at others.

I've worked in food-service on and off for over a decade. The bottom line is this (it may have already been pointed out ITT): Shitty people who live shitty lives take their shitty lives out on people stuck in the shit. Whether someone is in the shit (AKA working in food-service) by choice or by mere unfortunate happenstance is irrelevant. People get shit on all day at their jobs by their workplace superiors, then they go home to their S.O's and kids that think they're total fuck ups because they're coming home beat down af, so these people take their frustrations out on teenagers and 20-somethings who wound up working in fast food because they made some poor choices in life most of the time.

tl;dr people = shit and nobody cares. Almost half of the US voted for a guy that prided himself on being a piece of shit. Get used to it. Shitty people sell.

I'm actually a pre-med student right now, any tips for my applications?

>Little snot nosed twerps wanna look cool in front of their friends
>saying this unironically

I never understood this myself. I could understand giving someone shit if they did a shitty job, but bitching at the guy behind the counter over corporate policy is just fucking stupid.

I worked one job in dealing with customers, when I was 18. Never fucking again. It was Dominos pizza.
>why don't you have this type of cheese
>why don't you include this many wings
>why isn't sliced tomatoes a topping
>what do you mean you don't include ranch dipping sauce for pizza
>so you guys just refuse to make stromboli
>why can't you deliver a pizza 50 miles away from your store

I would take the heat if I fucked up, but don't fucking bitch at me over stupid shit that I have no control over. Anyway, I don't work that stupid shit anymore, but I still get annoyed when I hear someone bitch at someone else over corporate policy. Go fucking write a letter to the CEO or something you fag.