Got scammed, need advice

So I got scammed and stupidly paid the guy with Zelle. I already filed a dispute with my bank but I don't know if they can do much about it. All I have is the guy's phone number and eBay account. I've tried to lookup his number to get some more information and all I get is an address that's foreclosed. Is there anything else I could do? He scammed some others too and they have just as much info as I do.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-17 Google Maps.png (396x264, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/usr/youngmaley
ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move on, how much did he take?

$265

The law won't help you. Time to get revenge on the fucker. Be creative. Make the asshole pay.

Nah, you're fucked, Zelle is made for scammers.

Get a bank card that has the same buyer protection as a credit card and use that. They will usually just reverse the charge on your sayso. Did you ask eBay to open a fraud case?

I have no info on him, and he's blocked my number. Another one of the guys he scammed is friends with a bunch of cops, I guess he had them send a text to the guy threatening him and he didn't respond

The sale wasn't done through eBay

>All I have is the guy's phone number and eBay account.

Makes it seem like it was...

He only sent me the account to show me his feedback. I doubt eBay could help me because they prohibit making sales outside of their site, and if anything they would just redirect me to my bank

Ok. Yeah you’re stupid...

Honestly the best you could do is try to figure out where he lives, what his last name is and then call his mom at her work and tell her what her son is doing in his room all day...

Yeah I know. I don't really care much about the money to be honest, I just want to fuck him over at this point

But first, maybe contact him through eBay ask a question service and tell him that unless you get your money back in 24 hours, you will talk to his Mom...

Gee if you posted his eBay account name or something here...

I contacted him and sent the address that I kept finding to him with a threat, but I doubt he'll give a shit.

Well it sounds like you fucked up. But it could be worse. Just a few days of work, 1 or 2 if you have a nice paying job. Not the end of the world.

Is that allowed? I don't want to get banned for doxxing or anything. If it is I'll glady post it

Yeah that's how I feel about it, it's only about 4 days of week for me, I'm more concerned with getting back at the guy

Lol! Not like you can’t get back in or just post one time from your phone...

Fuck it

ebay.com/usr/youngmaley

Here's his phone too

(860) 922-0141

His family (Cambell) is rich...

Is his name Jared Shure?

Any other info? How do you know who that is?
No clue, the name that keeps coming up is "Dominic Santiago" when I look up the phone number. He gave the fake name of Terrance Copeland

I find that the phone number leads to an address that is connected to another address, 2073 Chapel Street New Haven, Ct 06515, one Jared Shure, 35.
(Mom owns a clothing shop and is partnered with Mr. Cambell, whom may be too old to be your guy).

Terrance Copeland, 37, of 502 Cooke St., Farmington, CT was arrested Jan. 6 by warrant and charged with second-degree failure to appear. He posted $500 surety bond and was scheduled to appear Jan. 9.

Terrance Copeland, 43, of 60 Lovely St., Unionville, CT was charged with sixth-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny, on a warrant, 12:05 p.m.

Do you mind me asking what you are using to track his phone number?

Is there any connection to this Terrance Copeland and the phone number?

Terrance Copeland, 35, of Farmington, was charged Friday with sixth-degree larceny and second-degree criminal mischief.

No, but it seems to be a crime ridden name...

Maybe call the police in those towns and inquire with the name he used, criminals are really stupid some times. They might actually arrest him since he’s out on bail and still committing crime.

The transaction details also say "...Terrance Copeland Visa Direct AZ..." so does that mean he's in Arizona?

Zella in HQ’ed in Scottsdale.

And so that maybe his real name.

Okay good that narrows things down to CT then

File a complaint here and if you know of others, tell them to do the same.

ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I need more concrete information before I can file anything. So far the only thing I have is a phone number and possibly a name

Just give them the possible name. If they were to actually pursue it as a case they can contact visa and get the records...

I suppose it's worth a shot

Get the other guy to do the same. Multiple reports will make them do something, especially since that family name comes up hot for fraud in Connecticut.

There's actually 3 of us I know for certain got fucked by this guy, and at least 2 others he tried to get but I was able to stop them from going any further.

Even better. Good luck user!

Thanks