Jow Forums explain yourselves RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Jow Forums explain yourselves RIGHT FUCKING NOW
How can you defend Trump after reading this???

twitter.com/Martin_Indyk/status/1078108208097574912

Attached: Untitled.png (524x555, 190K)

Yeah, that's a good question indeed; why is American giving Israel so much money?

>It's just America giving Israel billions
We need the other countries to ask the same questions.

dumb kikes are showing their hand again

Attached: 1445475643453.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Because it is the duty of every Goyim to defend Israel to the last American if need be.

wtf lads
38 billion dollars in Foreign Aid© just flew over my house!!!

Attached: haaretz.jpg (952x610, 409K)

Digits recognised.

The end of Israel is inevitable, the Jew broke the three oaths with God.

You read that wrong, idiot. It means that Trump pulling out of middle east won't help Israel. And Trumps excuse is that "we give Israel 23 billion a year, they'll be ok"
Kikes are pissed because Trumps leaving their little sandbox and no longer will defend them and their crimes.

Good question actually. Why is the Synagogue of Satan taking money from American taxpayers? Shouldn’t those funds go to Americans? If national security is so important, how on earth isn’t strengthening your oen borders the very first thing you should do

Israel has a border wall. It'll be fine!

Hopefully Trump will ask why.

Attached: 1542296597961.png (500x495, 36K)

>Trump retweets him adding "good question"

Close enough

Attached: DBD2FEB6-D5B6-429F-A695-C7637FC2971D.jpg (1194x317, 213K)

Oh my
TLDR back Satan back!

it's funny that I'm 50 years old and I never heard this duty to israel and israel greatest ally bullshit until the passed two years..but its spouted off as tho it's an age old thing

That is a good question. Why is the US giving Israel so much money?

Hmmm...

Attached: 1545991679603.jpg (543x665, 92K)

they do our work for us, let's explore that question
WHY DOES THE US GIVE ISRAEL SO MUCH MONEY?

Attached: 1539205352306.jpg (1036x1132, 465K)

U.S aid to Israel is hurtful to our military and to our economy in general.

- It represents less than 1% of our GDP - a pointless amount of money that we can get, for example, from our newly discovered gas fields.

- By forcing us to buy only US military equipment, it prevents us from developing our own military industry.

- It prevents us from exporting weapons to certain countries ; Exporting US made weapons is a pain in the ass, see Croatia recently :
Mattis forbade us to export F-16Is.

- With all these restrictions on literally the one thing that keeps this country running in that region of the world - It keeps us dependent on the U.S for political matters (Oslo accords etc. A complete nightmare for Israel).

- It is not moral and just to expect another nation to pay us like we are little children. I don't want the american taxpayer to work to fund a country located more than 6000 miles away from him. I know i wouldn't want to do that, even though i love and respect the USA.

- Most importantly, the U.S Aid to Israel is not what it pretends to be. It is actually a taxpayer funded SUBSIDY to the American Military Industrial Complex - using Israel as money launderer to buy back exclusively from Boeing and Lockheed-Martin. AIPAC, American politicians, and Israeli politicians are not conspiring for secret reptilian scheme. They are being bought by corporate war lobbyists.

Don't worry it won't land in canada

Ok, feel free to return it.

>asking a jew to return money
I bet you feel stupid right now

top fucking kek

Really, why ARE you giving them so much yoo es see?

>, even though i love and respect the USA
Are you working to expose and bring justice upon your countrymen involved in 9/11 then?

Attached: dancingmerchants.jpg (300x300, 28K)

That's not a real document and you're low IQ

Can't fucking wait

Attached: IMG_20181227_184832.jpg (259x194, 4K)

I'll vote for a candidate who wants to do that.
But you have to understand that it's not that simple. We have to play it smart to not anger the corporate war pigs. They will do everything to keep receiving their sweet subsidy shekels. Who knows what they can unleash on us if we act against them. It must be a 2 way thing, start electing honest politicians who will crack down on their power.

Explain what exactly? It’s the perfect response; Bergers prop up Israel to the tune of multiple billions annually and deploy military into the region for “security” to keep Israel comfy. Trump has said they’ve been propped up enough; time to stand on their own two feet.
Personally I think it’s about time, though waiting for the imminent Lavon Affair style incident to draw all the good goims back into the fray.

>haaretz

Attached: 1545955159672.jpg (237x299, 15K)

Well?

Why ARE we giving Israel so much money? What the fuck do they do for us?

>kvetch kvetch kvetch kvetch kvetch kvetch

I didn't even know there was a sizeable us presence in Palestine.

OY FUCKING VEY BILLIONS ISN'T ENOUGH GOYIM DO OUR FUCKING WORK FOR US NOW OR YOU'RE EVIL

OY FUCKING VEY

No it didn't. My dad works for Israel.

So does every american.

This
>Ahmedinajadoubtful

Attached: 730FA0CF-C402-4BDB-ABAF-48D1E2E131D5.png (1191x1230, 1.54M)

Well Rabbi, now that you mention it... why ARE we giving Israel so much money?!

Attached: 197694374636.webm (480x360, 598K)

>checked deviltrips
wew

After 9/11 it became fashionable to hate on muzlims and so it was a natural step to support their main enemy, the juice. Support Israel to troll the muzlims. Turns out the juice have their hands deep in subversion, so that pro-Israel attitude is gone, but some, especially boomers, haven’t got the message.

>oi vey Trump might not order millions of American soldiers to die for us in some useless desert shithole!
>666 get

Promoting circumcision

One of the tings you guys might consider is building a wall along Mexico’s Northern Border (with some of that money we send). It would be a good PR move and piss off the Rats which is a win/win.

You's a strong and independent nations!

bibi offered to have the guys who build our borders do it 2 years ago

This is truly horrifying. I have family in Israel. I hate trump! What a betrayal. Sad!

Why are we giving Israel so much money?

Shit I'm convinced! We need to give Israel more money! Gotta pay the kikes to stick it to the kikes.

Attached: Hitler Snapchaat.jpg (643x960, 58K)

Did you notice how in the blink of an eye, it was no longer socially acceptable to hate on muslims? Now they're all refugees and no matter how many terror attacks happen people just shrug and say "this isn't real islam"

Human, they are pseudo-nazis, they will not understand....

Also, rename this place to /nazi, fuck. This is no more about politics, its about ((You)) you.

Alway you and "Oh shit Im right fuck off shill".

Fuck you. Every fuckin ideology keeps the same attitude. Again. Fuck you. Nice debates over there. Enjoy paying the taxes and being and spectator of history.
Again, fuck you.

Also, remember, fuck you.

It was always about you. Not /politics. /nazis. /(i am always right).

Attached: 4714394.jpg (960x960, 156K)

It actually goes back to the end of WWII when Jews in Britain and the US convinced the necessary handful of evangelical Christian leaders that the second coming of Israel was equatable to the second coming of Christ. Although the other user is right as well; in a region where democracy and western values don't belong, the US sees Israel as a strategically located ally.

All that being said, there's one ultimate reason why we give them money (and why every politician here has to kiss ass in order to not be called antisemitic. AIPAC

>using only one slash /
>/nazi
>/politics
Lurk more newfag.

>from here it's a short step to Trump asking: why are we giving Israel so much money?
That feel when you accidentally not just your cards but your whole fucking deck to the audience

If he tells trannies to btfo he got my vote in 2020.

Take your lithium Moshe Hernandez.

>38 billion
>1%
dont stop the payments
its not even worth your time to stop the payments
I dont even know why we waste our time talking about the payments
it is embarrassing that you are making the payments an issue
just dont stop the payments

Attached: jewedagain.jpg (1037x495, 69K)

Yeah. Keep your "half-truths". Keep believing your shit.

Attached: 0aat5wk3mkd11.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

38 billion is on a 10 year period.

That's what jew kike puppets do all the time, they pull money from Israel and stop fighting their wars.

I knew Jow Forums was right when they said trump is a zio-zog puppet owned by evil super jews that rule the planet with their Judaism.

Checked

Attached: 1545157792867.jpg (1024x936, 215K)

support anti-divestment laws, goy!

this is next level kike posting

I 100% agree, these kikes are always posting on the internet, using their jew super powers to influence all the smart innocent christians.

oy vey, now how will we buy all the white phosphorus and the missiles?!? you won't continue giving us over ten billion dollars per year? anti-semite! it's unudduh shoa!

Attached: oy-vey.jpg (666x716, 110K)

>Trump hates his in-laws.

you really want to shitpost like an australian but you're simply incapable of doing so. please go back to bitching about donald trump at every american you meet.

HE'S DOING IT

Donald Trump? You mean that jew owned israeli puppet mega-kike that only does things for isreal? Never ever, would I ever support such an evil human being.
I mean can you believe him putting his hand ont hat big brick wall? That basically solidified his stance as a superjew lap dog where all the superjews take turns telling him how to help Israel and jews alike and do nothing else.
I would bitch about donald trump the jew puppet but his superjew pals might send judaism my way and force me into left wing ideologies.

>why is American giving Israel so much money?
and?

a lot of our people are pretty bad off despite working long , hard hours at tedious jobs...

Um....sure.

Attached: A942D011-65A4-4F50-AE69-592D78A1101D.jpg (1102x1343, 990K)

Their pretty good at killing Muslims, and they can play the victim card even while blowing up shitskin children.

when you put on that gay little jew hat, lean with your hands against their stupid little wall, loosen your belt, and expose your pink virgin little ass while Netanyahu prepares his engorged cut phallus to destory your asshole, it's too late, and he literally has his money clenching fist shoved directly up your asshole

the threat cave people pose is due to the jerkoffs letting them in our countries, not islam itself. if we just expelled them and banned them from returning, what would they do? subjugate the west with military force? LOL

money clenching fist shoved up your asshole LIKE a puppet, my mistake

This
Babalonian captivity 2.0 electric boogaloo inbound.

>give Israel money to fight their fight
>leave middle east
>Israel needs equipment for their war
>they use the money we give them to buy shit from US manufacturers
Is this how it'll go because it sounds great.

>Why is the US giving Israel so much money
That's a question I had for a long long time and should be answered.

Well???

Why are we giving Israel so much money? We don't even have enough money for our own wall.

>give Israel money
>leave middle east
>they use their money to prop up their massive tech/defense industry
>they sell tech that we funded back to usa
>our source of tech is emperiled
>return to middle east to defend israel
nailed it

>How can you defend Trump after reading this???
we like that Trump wants to prevent our black and latino army personnel from being killed pointlessly by brown skinned savages in the middle east

>Why are we giving Israel so much money?
BLACKMAIL AND TREASON

So we should triple our aid then?
Happy haunika!

I would suggest doing research to see if Trump signed anything to send money to isreal. I know for a fact president nig nog sent 3.6 billion a year for 10 years.

Christcucks and overall good goyim thinking...

You're probably from a different timeline. In my timeline we've always supported Israel.

then run for your government and make the changes you want

Can you explain to a brainlet like me what the three oaths are?

Attached: 5hhxkahk4s621.jpg (1080x1071, 130K)

we literally give them billions for military use including tons of weapons, armor, missiles. its their fucking fault for not using the money to bolster their own military. i guess next time they'll put the money towards training and not building up propaganda beaches

>"Why are we giving Israel so much money" - Martin Indyk
This guy sure does have a point.

You have a kike flag, so I’m assuming this is a jew trick to act like you’re ok losing shekels.

kek

You can believe what you want.
The fact is both America and Israel are being blackmailed by the military industrial complex working with deep state niggers.
I'll admit that Israel needs the alliance with the U.S. But the money is unnecessary.
Do you seriously think common israelis benefit from these billions of dollars ?

We have the issues lmao

>tax cuts for the ultru rich
>wealth transfers for the ultra rich
>tax increases on the middle class in the form of health insurance
>tax increases on the poor in the form of radically decreased subsidies
>huge big business deregulation on monopolization
>huge decrease in privacy and other intangible rights.
>ohhh and BORDER SECURITY!!!

This is the old fuck you hard while pretending to have your interest at heart.

fuck israel

The dirty kikes should borrow their own money.

Attached: BDFDFAA1-3FA9-423B-A680-C5047820D442.png (603x625, 86K)

FPBP