I voted for Brexit because it will get rid of the Pole-

>I voted for Brexit because it will get rid of the Pole-

Britmutts BTFO!
Britmutts HUMILIATED AND DIMINISHED!

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-23 um 13.00.27.png (657x340, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/29/migration-britain-outside-eu-reaches-highest-level-14-years/
news.sky.com/story/three-men-guilty-of-murder-after-five-died-in-leicester-explosion-11586980
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this segment of useful, white immigrants can stay
>oooooh, racists will never recover!

Paul, you have bigger concerns right now.. you know, closer to home

ENJOY YOUR NIGGERDICK TOO

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: farage brexit nigger magnet.png (659x375, 33K)

Funny, isn't it?

Fucking hilarious!

>we don't want eastern europeans who will become indistinguishable from natives in 2 generations
>gives us more pakis who get crazier with each gen

Attached: 1475592190211.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Enjoy an endless supply of Muslims being on the continent, at least we're trying to take control on the issue. What are you lot doing? Fuck all. Sage goes in all fields.

It's the other way around dumbass. European countries are taking back control one by one. And your politicians say they want more Pakis every time they open their shitskin mouths.

Anyone notice its always a germ angry about brexit?Britian 1st then france tic tok

m8 everyone is laughing at your Anglo pathetic asses. You're confusing emotions, are you Anglos really that mixed already that you can't tell anymore?

>useful, white immigrants
>useful
You mean how they find loopholes to abuse the welfare system and live 50 to one apartment and take up jobs which the poorest in our society require?

Skill based immigration means 99% of immigrants will be white or asian from first world countries.

>Slovakia
No seriously It's always a German.I suppose Angela has the propaganda on point.

>the German vassal nobody country thinks his opinion matters

Attached: 1501518401518.jpg (720x720, 91K)

>Africa pls come all
>send everyone
>T.angela merkel

Attached: 1540438761569.png (1024x772, 220K)

Personally I've always considered moving to a cold country with gun laws that aren't just 'no guns for you cunt', and I have an IT job.
Would IT skills/experience be better for me in Alaska, or Finland?
I find Finland more attractive for the culture in general, but of course I wouldn't understand shit for at least a year.

Link?

Goverments fucking suck

Also isn't Nigel Garage,kind of irrelevant now?

>Also isn't Nigel Garage,kind of irrelevant now?

Yes. So sad :(

:(((((((((

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-18 um 21.01.48.png (661x778, 370K)

So if Garage is irrelevant and May still wants polish ppl in the UK.
That's still a good thing.

Nice fake headline faggot

Can she just unilaterally make this decision?

Isn’t there a process for deciding these things?

fake and gay

Funny how you're still so butthurt at the UK wanting to leave your gay club. You post threads like this every day. Don't worry Hans, you'll get over it eventually, time is a great healer.

Tell me one thing, what's wrong if they live 50 in one apartment? How does that affect you or any other britcuck negatively?
Also, the Poles pays a lot of taxes and should be able to use your system just ike the tax-paying britcuck. As far as the poor mans job is concerned, if a Pole, without the same language skills, can take this job away from a brticuck, who's fault is that? The Pole, who just want to work or the retarded britcuck who cant even compete with a Pole with limited language skills?
I think we both know the answer to this one.

>Tell me one thing, what's wrong if they live 50 in one apartment? How does that affect you or any other britcuck negatively?
It means they can afford to take jobs at lower wages, because they have very low living costs. This drives down wages for everybody.
If your solution to that is that the natives should also live 50 to a room, you're a Jew.

Multi occupancy dwellings allow those using them to work for lower wages , it it temporary after all . Which in turn allows employers to pay minimum wages , which natives can't live on and raise families .
Taxes paid for temporary jobs would never cover the welfare taken , tax credits , council tax credits , housing benifit , child benifit and especially if the NHS is used .
Also the majority of the money earned is taken out of the country not spent in the uk .
I think that'll do as a start eh ?

I've got nothing against poles mate , you just really shouldn't post if your argument is this bad .

Yes, the Pole is to blame. If business owner couldn't find a white (pol)nog to the job for pennies he would have to rise wages for locals. That's how mass immigration destroys middle class.

No surprise your country is shit if you don't get it.

Btw, when I visited Manchester year ago I was shocked how many filthy poles/gipsies/Romanians lived there. All hobos and beggars on the streets - poles. No surprise Brits call you a vermin.

I hope you enjoy that you're no more associated with bravery of your soldiers in WWII but with dirty, drunk toilet cleaner.

I love how you Anglo niggers are getting raped and killed by muslims and yet you go after the poles. You deserve your extinction.

Attached: Britain YES.jpg (600x905, 243K)

>Implying May will be PM in few weeks time
No deal brexit will be final solution to the Polish question.

>London
No British left in the city left to be outraged.

Am I supposed to be impressed that Brits are getting displaced and kicked out of their own cities by shitskins?

You are completely delusional and need to kill yourself. Brexit has already led to wage increases and more employment for British people, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1522386589512.jpg (617x627, 44K)

The poorest in our society wont do the jobs poles do. I live in an area which relys heavily on poles to do hard agricultural work no english folk would do now. Poles are hard working, keep themselves to themselves and based. Love them.

We're not paying.

I'm actually okay with Poles. So yeah totally BTFO.

Are the poles actually living normally ?
Buying or renting houses for a single family ?
Nothing against poles but a lot of the agricultural wages are insufficient for a normal brit to live on .
T.cornish man so I know about agriculture and crap wages .

>Pay is shit
>No workers
>Let's bring white nogs to do the job instead of rising wages
If you're happy with that scheme ... No surprise your country goes to shit.

You lost your whole manufacturing already, soon you will lose country.

Attached: 918.jpg (576x566, 34K)

Another solution would be to force doleites to work for their Giro .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS BETTER BE A LIE

Attached: 4L_awN6MS2N.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Leftys and liberals can't understand mate .
Like bring in immigrants to look after the elderly ... then who looks after the immigrants when they get elderly ?

The thieves aren't conscious of the wrongs they commit

I just want all foreigners gone. Poles, kikes, chinks, pakis, negros etc.etc.
A foreigner is a foreigner

So what's the update on Brexit? Is it actually going to happen or not?

I would happily do agricultural work.
Had a few interviews for apprenticeships in that field
Never led to a job
I would love to be a farmer

yeah, Pollaks, THATS the demographic in the UK thats been causing all the problems that lead to brexit right? No others?

>jimmy nsubuga
very british m8

>Trying to take control of the issue
>non-European immigration at 200% higher than the target for the last decade
>target quietly scrapped
>India demanding that immigration criteria be lowered before accepting a trade deal

What did they mean by this?

>The poorest in our society wont do the jobs poles do.

>pushing corporate memes

You stupid stooge.

Attached: 1521328573717.jpg (750x710, 64K)

As a Pole, We're used to living poorly. You get good at saving money on stuff like fixing your own car, using hand-me-down clothes, and generally making do. Additionally we've still managed to retain a good deal of family values and will support eachother. American's could do it too, but mommy and daddy are divorced and havent spoken in years, thier kids each hate them and live on thier own and none of them help eachother.

You cannot live on low salaries on your own, but if the entire family are all doing various things both above and below the table and making frugal thrifty choices you can make a living and make it work.

Also, if you aren't looking we'll probably steal shit. Every Pole appropriates shit they need, usually from people who already aren't using it and won't even notice its gone.

Brituglies have already lost the very little remaining bits of honor and dignity they had left a very long time ago already. They could just as well not exist anymore and it wouldn't change much.
Well, now that I think about it, they're good for being laughed at, I have to give them this. I like watching them accepting all these humiliations and not do a single thing about it. Stupid cowards

>Frenchman who hates Brits

WHO KNEW?

I've already moved my company out of UK because of tax hikes. They can say whatever they want, but it's the money here that has the most to say.

Britain needs to take 5 million more poles because of the polocaust committed by the krauts

Go back to trying not to be genocided by antiquated farm equipment faggot.

I also quite like you frogs , but unfortunately we're all in the same bateau mate .

Don't see Poles blowing up kids at music concerts.

We should cut down ALL immigration but if it was a choice between sand niggers and poles I'd take the poles pretty much any day.

I bet you would take some poles you saucy little minx.

Attached: bayonetta-kissing-gif.gif (290x163, 455K)

UK don't want them, they're too intelligent and expensive.
UK want BBC to be labour and sex slaves. They particularly like BBC do some BDSM on both white male and female.

Attached: Anglo.jpg (320x180, 6K)

The Poles are more British than most Brits.
They work hard, integrate, make good neighbours, fought with us in WWII, like a few drinks at the weekend and, importantly, are White.

Attached: whiteman.jpg (720x902, 199K)

Pierogi over Curry.

Britons love grooming gang cocks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/29/migration-britain-outside-eu-reaches-highest-level-14-years/

the polish are very white, they enrich our country greatly, many british people were hurt in this tragic event news.sky.com/story/three-men-guilty-of-murder-after-five-died-in-leicester-explosion-11586980 I figured it was a gas explosion but apparently not. Know a guy that knows a guy that was 50 feet away from it.