This is the most important book in the world and every White man and woman should own and read one

This is the most important book in the world and every White man and woman should own and read one.

Attached: abible.jpg (1050x839, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvdHLFEAg5U
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_old_testament.shtml
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_jesus.shtml
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_apostles.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not jewish

That's great! The book is for you.

based

Attached: twor 090718_thumb[2].jpg (800x800, 183K)

Why do so many Bible worshippers enjoy molesting children?

I steal copies from hotel rooms, doctor’s offices, churches (I don’t attend, I just walk in and take one or five)...I steal them anywhere I can find them. I keep one by the toilet and rip pages from it to wipe my ass, I use the ripped out pages to line my cat’s 3 litter boxes and I sometimes use torn out pages to soak up grease from cooked bacon. I agree, everyone should have a stack of them.

hydrogen released from glands due to sheer
terror gives those who have satan inside them
or lilith a high. that's why.

Sorry Pastor Diddles fingered your boypussy as a child, next time try switching to the real Church.

what about the kama sutra

No. It's full of potholes.

Wrong

Attached: 5161WPVDNDL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x474, 43K)

wow the Satanic possession is real with this guy

fucking based

>sandnigger religion
>Whites
If that book is so important, then why was it written 500 years after the fact and printed 100 years after the printing press was invented?

I especially love the part when Serpent, being Satan, angel of God, without having free will because angels lack it, somehow convinces Adam and Eve to fuck up royally and eat fruit of know-it-all

book of mormon > christianity because of the higher fertility rate of mormons

Dont forget to baptize Orthodox.

thats great, the book is NOT for you

Attached: adolf_hitler-secular-schools-quote-480x270.jpg (480x270, 33K)

>willingly touching pages of the Bible to your own asshole
>basically getting fucked by the Word of God

This

They are restoring the true gospel that Christ taught. They fight for maintaining the strongest unit of a nation which is the family.

this is how I know you are lying you little shit
pic related

Attached: ass testament.jpg (802x7745, 782K)

Wrong. The most important book on earth is Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. There is a reason why you can't buy it in its original version anymore in most countries. Just start asking yourself WHY...

> Written 500 years after the fact

Do you all westerners have the same ignorance? Kikeeducation and kikemedia has rotten your brain

>most important book in the world and every White man and woman should own and read one
>not even written by whites

Catholic and the Jesuits are puppets to the Jews. Catholics put more importance over traditions than actually reading/following the bible.

Unless you live and breathe Natsoc ideology it's a boring book

The unredacted version only please. None of that Protestant garbage

Attached: 269003D7-FD2F-4FCC-8572-FB027EE824CC.jpg (750x918, 594K)

Stay out of this mednigger, this is a White people discussion.

What is the correct way to read the Bible? It isn't like a novel.

Orthodox bible it is. 76 books vs 66 of the Protestants

What if I don't believe in the supernatural stuff and only like reading the historical parts?

Do theypay you good shekels for such low quality shillposts?

>every white man should read the book that almost destroyed western civ

Fuck off Moshe.

Only when niggers are expelled from the Church.

I own it and have read every book, most 2+ times.
But it’s really a boring book user and I’m not sure it’s as great as you think

>oh yeah? well, y-you're a jew
You lost this discussion already? lol

> Expecting me to write 10 minute posts in response shit tier 30 sec ones.

Sorry Mr shilledon

I use it to wipe my ass

I thought I told you that this was a White people discussion. Fuck off, sandnigger rape baby.

Go make /snowniggerpol then, or fuck off

I study the Abrahamic religions as a hobby (I am an Atheist) I really enjoy reading through scripture and learning the difference between the history of the Bible and the narrative within it. That being said, I do not believe that it is as great as the OP claims. There are simply better books out there that can teach you the same thing as the good parts.

WTF, if that is true it's a hell of a story

I often wipe my ass in it. Also smoked a joint rolled in a bible page once, didn’t have any regular rolling paper.

Im currently hand-writing a Bible im going to pass down to my future generations

based

Indeed.
And study it well.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

fuck of goj

the bible is an semitic fairy tale to make you schizo

Attached: 175481464606456.jpg (2000x1316, 580K)

I'm currently saving up for one of the best ones I could find

because Stalin sent them to do so

you're not saved then. The bible is not a "book". It's a living word. Scriptures take on a deeper meaning as you get older, grow, mature as a christian. It's always getting deeper always has a heavier meaning. You can never fully "read" the bible. You never will.

It's alive.

First, it's not a pedophile problem (specifically) but a HOMOSEXUAL problem.Yes, the church was infiltrated by faggot.
Two, you fell for the out of proportion propaganda scaling of the MSM...The rate found in the Church is nowhere higher than other non-christian groups, quite the contrary.
Three, the church employs millions of people, it's extremely easy to find faggots to (((spin))) the story to make all the church look bad
Fourth, the current Pope has no balls.

>the church was infiltrated by faggot.
or the faggot was infiltrated by church

Attached: 36450465_401.jpg (700x394, 73K)

Nope, you are insane.

Attached: fakenews porky.jpg (800x800, 87K)

You forgot your pic.

youtu.be/fvdHLFEAg5U

"What Denomination?" Copypasta

With this resource you can read a comprehensive, condensed, and doctrinally-sound version of the entire Bible in 1(one) day. Yes, you can have a general understanding of the entire Bible story in 1 day.

>Old Testament:
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_old_testament.shtml
>New Testament 1
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_jesus.shtml
>New Testament 2
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_apostles.shtml

Other notable points:
-Research what's known as "NWO Bibles", and the argument for King James Only. (Kent Hovind and Steven Anderson provide great info)
-Look into Pastor Texe Marrs to satisfy your conspiracy theory itches.
-Key points of a proper church/denomination:
>Once Saved Always Saved
>Salvation = Grace through FAITH ALONE
>Jesus is the Son of God, and is God

Attached: main-qimg-450232ac9743e62a9ccbf58c595115de.jpg (602x567, 223K)

Realistically it's just Jewish history(as well as shit they made up) with a bit of philosophy.

I wouldn't say everyone should read it

Even in Christianity the Bible isn't even the main text and writings of the church fathers and early Christians are probably more impactful and important

Who the fuck reads or even puts the Bible in the toilet? Isn't that disrespectful?

>Even in Christianity the Bible isn't even the main text and writings of the church fathers and early Christians are probably more impactful and important
You do realize that the bible is by far the most read book in the world, and translated in 2400 different languages? and the book who influenced the most the world ?
There are also very great non-bible writers and books but the bible is the king might I say.

Jerusalem and its myths are not a pillar of the West. Your time is up. Our time is now.

Attached: 162.jpg (1439x1450, 172K)

nice larp

>christians claim that civilization is the whore of babylon
>christians brag about their empire building and attachments to civilization

Could it get anymore Jewish?

un-ironically not knowing that paganism is sun worship and Christianity is also sun worship...

LARPing is what you do when you parade a Semitic deity as your salvation from Semites.

Are you even able to find a church that has not been subverted by Zionist apologists or is Jow Forums where you attend sabbath?

>ou do realize that the bible is by far the most read book in the world, and translated in 2400 different languages?
Probably most translated but I doubt it's most read. I've never met anyone whose read the entire Bible, not even observant Christians.

>the book who influenced the most the world ?
Not really the context of the book itself was influencial but the actions of people who but the canon together and spread the faith were. And most of them probably never read or studied the book themselves just followed the religion of their culture.

Like I said before the Bible is just Jewish "history" , prophecies, and some philosophy.

The philosophy about how materialism and hedonism is bad and a distraction might be eye opening to most people. I come from a Muslim family and although I'm an ex-Muslim Qur'an was the first thing that taught me about how the rat race is meaningless and there's more to this world.

Anything esoteric in the Bible would simply go over most readers heads because they're NPCs.

The Bible is more of a cryptic encylopedia about near eastern deities and early humanity for those with eyes and those with ears to see and hear.

Instead of writing something that is totally unrelated to the statement I made, you could have waited to find an opening for a more impactful rebuttal.

> but I doubt it's most read. I'
Actually it probably is most read because of how easily available it is but you still get what I mean

>Anything esoteric in the Bible would simply go over most readers heads because they're NPCs.

Absolutely. Of the billions who are identified as Christian, most fail to understand the anti materialist values actually presented in scripture. It is certainly quite absent in the West, especially where nationalism spreads. One can not be yoked to worldly institutions and God. It's a point that comes up in the Bible at least half a dozen times.