We can make white nationalism go mainstream if we make it more eco frienly and less antisemitic

We can make white nationalism go mainstream if we make it more eco frienly and less antisemitic

Attached: Pretty+ing+ugly+imo_cdda70_6210727.jpg (493x570, 74K)

no

>see proud boys

Proud boys are civnats though

homegirl looking like a blueberry

and deplatformed, and named a terrorist organisation

>be gavin
>im not le ebil alt right
>gets rekt anyway

>less antisemitic
No deal.

FALSE
ANY ATTEMPT TO CREATE OR RE-CREATE A COHESIVE CULTURAL IDENTITY FOR THE WHITE NATION OR FOR WHITE TRIBES IS DE FACTO ANTI-SEMITISM.

fucking based

You just made this thread. Your threads suq just like your id.

People are waking up, it needs to be antisemitic though. If it is tolerant to jews, they will coopt the movement. You can't be pro white unless you acknowledge who your enemy is, well you can be but you wont succeed.

Movements have to be anti semetic and racist to prevent from being co-opted and watered down.

Prove it

>They nicknamed me Darky

Attached: 1380663758782.png (600x600, 143K)

If I cum in her will it turn black?

She doesn't look real, is this fake? I feel like I'm looking at extremely detailed gollywog.

Eco fascism, a green country for white people. Screw your Semitic feelings

hey goys, you know how we can make nationalism really mainstream? open borders!
even libertarian ancap natsoc faggots agree!
wew we will show them, right goys?
the absolute state of /goypol/
fuck you niggers

Operation Metanigger was a success.

tell you want. i don't have to. you can form your own conservative group and let all the jews and niggers into it that you can stand. i won't stop you.

just kindly stay the fuck away from me and mine.

Itll look like a typical us black
Nice slogam

Attached: f649f7a3da86b8dca2413fbc18631d17[1].jpg (736x442, 54K)

No, thanks. Guess we'll be underground.

>be sweden
>swedish democrats
>pretty epic political party in all
>sweden is threatening 4 years in prison for even posting the roastie that died 2 weeks ago's beheading while not having a government
gavin is a huge faggot too
I can't wait honestly until Antifa tries some shit and that retarded antifa judge tries to defend autistic tranny shooting 3 unarmed people

Thanos biological daughter.

I swear ive seen that picture before that guys got some kind of condition that makes him look like a blueberry

Anti-semitism is the core component you fool. It draws in normies since kikes are so easy to make fun of and the kvetching is hilarious. See kurt eichenwald, bill kristol etc

Id love seeing my fat, porcelain white, never see the sun NEET body smash into her dark as coal thin body

BlÄ neger.
Now I get it

>condition
drinking colloidal silver

Modern nationalism is anti-globalism. Semite or not you will get the rope if you're a globalist. Also fascist ideology is quite environmentalist.

Attached: this will end your faggotry.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

Attached: Capture55.png (753x610, 637K)