911 outages Massachusetts andWahington

Just recieved a text from MEMA. Is the 911 system down in your state?

Attached: IMG_5345.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qjd4WNhnAlU
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
bgpstream.com/event/171779
necn.com/news/national-international/Nationwide-Internet-Outage-CenturyLink-503600361.html
whdh.com/news/nationwide-centurylink-outage-impacting-911-cellphone-calls-in-massachusetts/
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/12/28/911-outage-reported-in13-texas-counties-including-collin-ellis-rockwall-parts-dallas-county
tdn.com/news/service-down-sheriff-says/article_4bf66491-08ea-5db2-b463-75060c8a53cc.html
thestranger.com/slog/2018/12/27/37475713/911-is-having-some-issues-at-the-moment
wqad.com/2018/12/28/911-outage-in-iowa-this-morning-may-lead-to-longer-wait-times/
nbcboston.com/news/local/911-Service-Knocked-Out-for-Orange-Massachusetts-County-503600231.html
puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2018-December/011985.html
spaceweather.com/
swpc.noaa.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure is an interesting coincidence how whenever the President calls out Israel, the Fed, or the CIA that our infrastructure mysteriously fails...

Attached: 62074-1532336916.jpg (640x357, 23K)

and a transformer blows but its unique from any other transformer thats ever popped

911 now down in Dalls

Attached: IMG_5346.jpg (675x1200, 263K)

CRESA is Oregon

It literally wasn't though

east and west coast btfo apparently. flyover country seeking shelter and grease at their local mcdonalds locations.

MA went out after 3 AM ago and came back online before the alert came up. At least, in my area.

CHN breaks down Kevin Spacey word for word in the first 15 min of his show.
QRD
>cup mug is a symbol of the Queen of England and a threat
>he might be in witness protection
>he is definetly threatening Hollywood and elite
>he might flip

Interesting timeline this is

youtu.be/qjd4WNhnAlU

Enjoy >NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know

I love how no one anymore is even remotely alarmed by the fact the government can just access your phone anytime it wants, really goes to show you how cucked you fags are lol

Did you get lost

bgpstream.com/event/171779
Lol china

It's not really different than interrupting your television show to play an emergency alert

Really ? Thats your tipping point when your tv, refrigerator, computer, toilet paper dispenser , and 20 other home appliances can actually live stream you 24/7 . oh yah and your car is not really under your control. But god forbid " muh fone ".
We are doomed aren't we ?

>Is the 911 system down in your state?
no I dont live in a 3rd world country

Easy to maintain infrastructure when your country is the size of one US state

your shit still busted

stuxnet

>access your phone
>sending a text
same thing

Either an act of war or they hired a Pakistani network engineer recently.

Just received another text alert from MEMA stating the continued outages from the 911 system.

Q predicted this faggots. Next comes Martial Law followed by mass arrests.

House just flew over my MEMA

so the plebeian revolt has started.

Attached: awake3389.png (635x643, 248K)

Attached: IMG_5347.jpg (679x635, 27K)

I did too. I'll screenshot the next one I get.
Getting a little worried bros

Attached: 1545536246285.png (693x496, 42K)

Yes, everyone call 911 just to be sure! Ebin troll OP! Lolololol

It's finally happening?

Attached: thonkd.png (128x125, 18K)

Just got my 4th Emergency 911 update.
Ma.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-28-14-07-57.png (1440x2560, 378K)

It will grow dark soon. This could be your final evening.

necn.com/news/national-international/Nationwide-Internet-Outage-CenturyLink-503600361.html

Nationwide outage Century Link

Kys kike.

I can confirm a automatic recordable toilet paper dispenser flew over my house just now.

Spooky.

Yes it was, Jew.

You probably cried when Orange Man tested the Presidential Alert System.

Got two of these messages today. Youd think of all things out there they were try to make sure something like this never happens, not that Im surprised.

what was that, like a 1 out of 6 gorillion chance of the failure mode we saw from transformer in new york?

AND TEXAS WASHINGTON OREGON MINNESOTA, news sites say nationwide.

News says Detroit area, Michigan.

whdh.com/news/nationwide-centurylink-outage-impacting-911-cellphone-calls-in-massachusetts/
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/12/28/911-outage-reported-in13-texas-counties-including-collin-ellis-rockwall-parts-dallas-county
tdn.com/news/service-down-sheriff-says/article_4bf66491-08ea-5db2-b463-75060c8a53cc.html
thestranger.com/slog/2018/12/27/37475713/911-is-having-some-issues-at-the-moment

Just searched Detroit 911 outage with filter last hour, now verizon and sprint reporting outages. Theres probably more.

minnesota here, it works

just tried

If there WAS something big happening, they WOULD NOT tell the public, because it would cause panic. Remember not long ago NSA or DHS told everyone to get 6 months worth of food, i think warned about grid down possibility.

Well betwwen 5-7am news link said that. Maybe not all cities.

or they are misinformed

>or they are misinformed
nigger thats fucking stupid.
>wqad.com/2018/12/28/911-outage-in-iowa-this-morning-may-lead-to-longer-wait-times/
>The State of Iowa is seeing a major 911 outage Friday morning, December 28.

>Sporadic 911 Outages Continue Throughout Massachusetts
>By Karla Rendon-Alvarez and Marc Fortier
>Published Dec 28, 2018 at 5:56 AM | Updated 1 minute ago
>The Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency sent out an alert around 11:40 saying that "sporadic outages" were still being reported.
>“If you see something, say something, Boston Police Commissioner William Gross said. "You can dial 911. If it does not go through, then we would like you to utilize a number that is a direct link.”
nbcboston.com/news/local/911-Service-Knocked-Out-for-Orange-Massachusetts-County-503600231.html

Attached: 1536768190529.png (400x400, 281K)

> 3rd world country rapes him repeatedly economically

Attached: 4L_QqkufcxN.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Is now the time for raping, then?

Um, just search power out, filter 24 hours. Lots of power outages. Search anything for that matter like phone service down, Internet down. Strange. Lots of shit down. Not just century link.

Yea it's oddly quiet it here about it too. Generally one of these would cause autism fits galore on 4chins, this is a very high amount of seemingly mundane outages. Even if it isn't something sinister there's still too many and in a short period of time for it to be coincidence.

azfamily.com deadly crash knocks out power for thousands in north Phoenix, hits power pole lol sure. Thats it. Its over. There is tons of shit going out. Someone with a pc and autism post it all.

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

If you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about

Attached: zLnzuJ.jpg (1366x768, 108K)

Well they are in massive shill mode. Only thing I've seen hit the front page is that dumb tranny freakout in gamestop.

Attached: 1546013083221.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

Im freaked out, ppl get on this, too many power outages everywhere, Holmes-Wayne electric over 18,000 consumers without power, lots more. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ITS HAPPENING

Checked and yea it's an odd off brand shilling too. It's a whole bunch of that one tranny and molly tibetz paren'ts adopting a mexican. It's not even the traditional race baiting shit that just tries to get everyone worked up so they start rage engaging, it's just threads trying to make people complacent with sensible chuckles.

Times Herald - Power outage in east China due to equipment failure aaaaaaghhhhhh its happening

Louisiana disagree

What's up with that random blizzard in the middle of the country too, I had the news on in the background and heard them saying that the official advisory was "don't travel west" which actually caught my attention because it was the oddest fucking thing to say about a storm.

kek I just saw that on the outage map as well

5,300 consumers with power out LA, michigan, Hawaii, ohio, texas, ny, ... China

Just a preliminary test before the first step.
Relax faggots, it will hurt just for a while.

It's a new tactic they been using. They know their pro leftie shit gets them no where so they act more like us. They just point and say "hey pol look at this pretty funny/retarded" notice the rise in pol humor threads?

Yea actually, and lot's of shit about retards and cripples.

Most Are blaming high winds or car crashes, all in 24 hours? BS FLORIDA power out, car crash, sure my guy!

puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2018-December/011985.html

>On December 27, 2018 at 02:40 GMT, CenturyLink identified a service impact in New Orleans, LA. The NOC is engaged and investigating in order to isolate the cause. Field Operations were engaged and dispatched for additional investigations. Tier IV Equipment Vendor Support was later engaged. During cooperative troubleshooting a device in San Antonio, TX was isolated from the network as it was seeming to broadcast traffic consuming capacity, which seemed to alleviate some impact. Investigations remained ongoing. Following the isolation of the San Antonio, TX device troubleshooting efforts focused on additional sites that teams were remotely unable to troubleshoot. Field Operations were dispatched to sites in Kansas City, MO, Atlanta, GA, New Orleans, LA and Chicago, IL. Tier IV Equipment Vendor Support continued to investigate the equipment logs to further assist with isolation. Once visibility was restored to the site in Kansas City, MO a filter was applied to the equipment to further alleviate the impact observed. All of the necessary troubleshooting teams in cooperation with Tier IV Equipment Vendor Support are working to restore remote visibility to the remaining sites at this time. We understand how important these services are to our clients and the issue has been escalated to the highest levels within CenturyLink Service Assurance Leadership.

Your so ass blasted where you needed to make that many replies In a minute? Go back to the shitty slide thread you fucking kike.

Let the lootin begin

Attached: aurelien-rantet-warhammer-40000-armageddon-da-orks.jpg (1210x680, 362K)

>The NOG is engaged and investigating
Nogs don't do either of those things no wonder the power is still out 24hrs later there.

Nebraska 2,800. Power restored.

You can fuck off, im posting as i see them, was going to quit but this is happening everywhere, i hope u die 1st. You're The fucking glowing kike right now. Ead

>decide to check out sun activity as some have suggested
>pic related
however I thought the "grid" was more or less EMP shielded now except the obvious long conductor power lines literally burning up, which isnt the case(?)

Attached: planetary-k-index.gif (640x480, 10K)

>nothing is happening
The Federal Communications Commission launched an investigation of telecom giant CenturyLink in the wake of a "troubling" nationwide outage that prevented some customers from being able to dial 911, officials said Friday.

“When an emergency strikes, it’s critical that Americans are able to use 911 to reach those who can help," FCC chairman Ajit Pai said in a statement addressing the outage, which began on Thursday and continued into Friday morning and impacted an untold number of customers from New York to California.

"The CenturyLink service outage is therefore completely unacceptable, and its breadth and duration are particularly troubling. I’ve directed the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau to immediately launch an investigation into the cause and impact of this outage."

A CenturyLink outage map on Dec. 28, 2018.
A rep for the Monroe, Louisiana-based company CenturyLink on Friday declined to discuss the outage beyond the company's tweeted statements.

Pai said he wants to know what went wrong and why it's taken so long to get fixed.

"I have also spoken with CenturyLink to underscore the urgency of restoring service immediately," he said. "We will continue to monitor this situation closely to ensure that consumers’ access to 911 is restored as quickly as possible.”

Right nothing to see here goy

Oh, I’m actually sorry please forgive my rudeness please, I thought you were being an autistic asshole who hates the thread.

spaceweather.com/
It's solar activity, I woke up today to every fire alarm and car alarm going off for miles around me. Emergency services have been going nuts all day with false alarms. it's finally died down about a hour ago.
Honestly thought it was actual time this morning.

Attached: 1540411011718.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Those gov sites are so fucking trash with their web design, I'm trying to figure out how to get data further back to put that retarded looking spike in perspective.
>I thought the grid was more or less EMO proof
Not really the grid can be surprisingly india tier at times, it's really old and there's 10s of thousands of potential points of failure. Even if they protected all the major shit there's some many things that could break like a random substation in the basement of a building somewhere that they forgot about. It just takes one of these grid bandaids to get fucked in a city to force a large area into rolling brown outs.

correlation = / = causation
>literal state of you boomer mutts

Why haven’t we fixed anything for this damn country, our water is shit, our power is shit, why did we let it get this way.

while that's true, correlation = cause to investigate possible causation. that's something retards who say this like to forget.
>if something is the cause then there will definitely be correlation
but you retards like to think that the simple fact that correlation =/= causation means that if something is correlated then it NECESSARILY didn't cause it.

figure it out, fucktard.

JINGLE BELLS
JINGLE BELLS
JINGLE ALL THE WAY
I MOTOR YOUR BIG OLD TITS
EVERY SINGLE DAY

What's so unique about it? I've seen that shit several times in my life

you cant get more data right now because of the government shutdown, normally there are gifs of the sun.
swpc.noaa.gov/

Thanks, Hiram.

How is the USS Liberty doing?

Here is a map of all the centurylink outages across the USA.
Source is the FCC

Attached: 181228-centurylink-outage-map-cs-1101a_402240c9638b5e4c9f2e5697590011a6.fit-560w.jpg (560x332, 27K)

This happened to me yesterday in Flagstaff, AZ, and I saw multiple threads annoy the same in Washington last night

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-183713.png (720x1280, 79K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-index
Only thing I can find is that the chart on the wiki page for K-index stops at 4+
I suppose that would indicate that anything >4 is highly unusual but then again I know nothing about the field.

The cause is we're passing through a solar spot, will last another two day max.
Some places will have high levels of plasma radiation. This will cause all kinds of sensitive equipment to go nuts.
This isn't even close to the worst we've seen.
in the 1800 we got a nice one, but we didn't have near the tech that would be effected by it like we do today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
that was a different kind of storm, a mass ejection that near missed us. This one the suns corona is not as present so we're getting hit with its plasma almost unrestricted.

Attached: 1544298726529.jpg (4444x2794, 1021K)

Just checked with my superiors and i can tell you guys with 100% certainty it wasnt us.

t. bestest ally

Attached: 1522741290905.jpg (460x287, 27K)

I remember after sandy how fucked NJ was for two years. People assumed that downed lines and popped transformers were the issues but those were easy fixes because they were obvious the only issue was not having enough extra transformers on hand to replace. The real damage was flooded and damaged sub stations that needed to have their functions off loaded to other parts of the state as the patched everything back together frankestein style. Both summers afterwards when the grid was under heavy load from ACs so large parts of the state saw frequent and regular blackouts because the band aids were failing and they couldn't even figure out what the fuck they did and where to start. Nothing is ever replaced and upgraded here, it's just repaired and added onto again and again for a century.

Attached: BFSZOK3Y7JAYLJE2MKPCJVV6YM.jpg (600x560, 48K)

DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE NEW YORK INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?
WHERE THE WHOLE NEW YORK SKYLINE WAS LIT UP LIKE A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE?
The (((NYPD))) said that is was just a transformer going off, but i don't believe that shit.
Did something or someone attack our power-grid yesterday?!!!
Is it fucking HAPPENING?

Good call I forgot about the shutdown because despite them making a big deal about it most of the gov is up and running still.

911 was down last night in oregon.

ikr
they can even access my mailbox
the end is near

Maybe it was suppose to go off like that so we wouldn't notice the rest of the damage. Won't be long till the internet goes down if things keep going like this

Yea I know fuckall about this star sorcery so I'm not getting too concerned yet, who knows what's normal for a giant plasma ball to be doing.

>minnesota 911 doesn't work
>saying this is misinformation is stupid
>let me prove to you that minnesota 911 didn't work by showing an article about an outage in Iowa

nigger thats fucking stupid