Redpill me on fucking chemtrails

Are they real? What explains these weird trails?

Attached: 4L_vnUHY3na.jpg (800x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel
youtube.com/watch?v=9kdDkYfaNMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planes?

This is a normal plane trail. Wtf is up with the OP picture?

Attached: 4L_iQbOIy7o.jpg (450x300, 4K)

Water vapour is a byproduct of combustion and it's cold at high altitude meaning that vapour from fiery jet engines condenses into clouds.

Different atmospheric conditions. Notice how that sky is clear blue, whereas the other has a thin cloud layer.

Chem trails started when most of the asylums shut down.
Connection?
I think so.

>Water vapour is a byproduct of combustion and it's cold at high altitude meaning that vapour from fiery jet engines condenses into clouds.

That's not water vapour. It is a pollutant made up of aluminium and other chemical compounds that are intentionally being dumped into the sky by very specific planes. I have seen many unmarked non-commercial airliners spraying this shit in the skies above me. The commercial airliners ever have chemtrails.

Attached: chems.webm (546x306, 2.4M)

That video is not showing anything other than what I said.

look up the cloud seeding experiments done with silver during ww2, and similar experiments were done during vietnam to rush in the wet season. government already admits to putting harmful shit (fluoride) in the water supply to "help" us.

toothpaste is good for your teeth, warns you not to consume it on the packaging.
I bet chemtrails are weather altering experiments, atmosphere visual blocking experiments, or some other thing. but they are dumping shit and anybody who denies it either never paid attention or is a shill

Yes, chemtrials are real. As water is, infact, a chemical.

>plebs are still asking questions they know the answers to
kek

Sometimes I see two planes in the sky at the same time, but only one has a contrail. Why is that?

"They" incorrectly think that blocking the sun will keep God from knowing their transgressions.

Toothpaste is literally abbrasive sand you retarded nigger. It won't fucking kill you if you swallow it.

When I was in Amsterdam, I met a guy from Qatar and he pointed up to the sky and asked what they were ( chemtrails) I said Don't they have planes in the middle east they come from them. said he had never seemed them before.

Different altitudes and/or air masses.

it's a fake conspiracy designed to distract just like flat earth

Different altitudes. Should be rare to see unless you're near an airport.

other plane used its chemicals? r u this retard really.

Air conditions vary at different altitudes. Trails tend not to form at lower altitudes where the atmosphere is thicker.

we know that weather manipulation is possible, the Chinese do it all the time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Attached: 2aa7c2b043.jpg (478x479, 27K)

This shit was a meme in /x/ tier circles back in the 90's, can't believe people are still talking about it seriously.

If it’s real it’s in the jet fuel and has nothing to do with the airplanes them selfs

Attached: 6894B103-37F6-456B-B088-792EEE629EFD.jpg (750x463, 64K)

There weren't any planes that had exhaust that lingered and dissipated and formed chemclouds that blotted out the sun 20 years ago. That is the official apologetics that they give zoomers and other people who weren't around to remember that we used to have clear skys. And if you weren't around then don't bother responding because you are just an official story repeating replicant.

ALL exhaust used to disappear. Has nothing to do with atmosphere and if we wanted the bullshit (((official explanation))) we could just read the wikipedia article. We don't need your NPC ass to parrot the official explanation thinking you're some smart guy.

Eventually all the people who remember that the skys used to be blue will be dead and the NPCs will think the perpetual grey skys are normal

Jets have always made contrails.

You’re a fucking retard just like the flat earthers

The planes go back and forth painting the sky all day long, why? The lines are only visible for a few minutes then they disperse.

Attached: o_o.jpg (2048x1536, 321K)

When planes are at high altitudes, their wings cutting through the air cause streaks of condensation to form (like clouds) then more condensation forms on the new base, so they grow

>Redpill me on fucking chemtrails
They are real.
>your mind blown

Shills deny them.

>the civil war was fought over slavery and fluoride and coffee sweeteners are healthy

CIA Director John Brennan discusses Stratospheric Aerosol Injection aka Chemtrails at the CFR
youtube.com/watch?v=9kdDkYfaNMQ

Depends on weather
Wind speeds changes at different elevations
Temperature lowers 4 degrees every 1000 feet
Also the
The dew point

Attached: B9E68234-BFF6-442D-A42F-B67D1B45FC70.jpg (593x457, 87K)

Stop being schizo.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181226-020451_Gallery.jpg (1047x1404, 783K)

Yup the air passes over the top of the wing at a faster rate lowering the temperature to the dew point

it's a psyop.

I dunno but soon someone will report you and your thread will get deleted. Happened to me. It's for the /x/ board goy!

No water in the air over the desert, dumbass, so no condensation