Does Jow Forums believe in the spiritual and intellectual benefits in taking DMT?

Does Jow Forums believe in the spiritual and intellectual benefits in taking DMT?
The jew fears the awakened man.

Attached: FUCKME.jpg (638x479, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

a good DMT trip will make you kinder, less self-centered, and more open to new experience. traits that much of Jow Forums finds frightening and abhorrent.

the god drug

Overrated as hell never and I mean never trust stoners they are bottom feeding scum devoid of all honour. If you do not need to be taking a drug this highly potent and psychoactive for medical reasons than you are a petty addict and a disgrace. These drugs will not enlighten you but rather turn you in to a deluded moron.

okay mom

I would always be attacked by hydrocephalic figures with pale skin and void-like eyes whenever I tried, they said they wanted to torture me and shit

it was very intense during the trip itself but had no real time footprint on my bearing

I’m not a stoner and I’ll smoke DMT a few times a year. Maybe things aren’t black and white like they are on the internet you fucking faggot.

>hydrocephalic
WAT? Water in the brain? I don't understand.

>duuuude I'm so tripping balls right now like seriously wooooaaaaaaah!

I'm not your mom but I would like to be your executioner. Point black in the back of the head. You demons has corrupted two generations as it is with your hippie dippy drug culture, you deserve death for pushing it on a third generation, enough is enough.

Attached: 1507266147226.png (800x729, 48K)

fuckin clown
anyone stopping you from doing LSD, Shrooms and DMT doesn't have ur best interest at heart and doesn't want you to be "aware"

I think that psychedelics are interesting and worth exploring if you're aware of the risks and willing to take them.

HPPD (brain getting fried and perma-tripping) is one of them. Another one is probably delusions, outbreak of psychosis if you're prone to it, and other mental issues.

I haven't tripped on DMT or at "breakthrough" levels at anything else, but it seems curious to me how people are aware of their pseudo-hallucination visuals, and they get more and more intense until they bathe in an ocean of patterns that they can probably still largely understand as hallucinations - and then they lose it and meet entities in a fantasy world, and suddenly that is supposed to be the realest thing they've ever seen. No way those are also hallucinations.

I think these experiences are more likely to be an imprint of human nature, simulated in the same way that dreams are (it was once hypothesized, without much success, that DMT could be related to dreaming).

If you look at historic cultures that had access to these psychedelics, they all made up their own gods and mythological ideas, most of which seem largely inconsistent and incoherent. You probably just see random shit.

But psychedelics do help, of course, to take a different perspective on many things.

DMT and psilocybin are the real deal.
Other drugs range from recreational to downright degenerate.

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

>I'm not your mom but I would like to be your executioner. Point black in the back of the head
>ow_the_edge.jpg
we've got an internet tough guy over here

Just bought some
Gonna try for first time
I still have to make it tho
It came in powder form it’s a tree bark or soemthing

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Maybe you and others like you who delight in poisoning your minds and warping your perception are cancer. Whats the point in trying to fight all the culture annihilating, nation wrecking mind altering propaganda the media is exposing us to when you idiots gladly abuse your own minds and promote it to others? You are worse than the Jews, it is people like you who ensure generation after generation children are exposed to drug culture because you demons keep it alive and you are so small minded you can not even comprehend the damage you are doing to yourselves and to others.
We have enough trouble with tobacco and alcohol as it is we don't need you promoting another mind altering substance.

I do drugs for the journey, not to crank my mind for 30 seconds like a crackhead.

0/10, apply yourselves anons

Where do you get it?

Life is a series of events, major or or smaller, alter your personality and the way you perceive the world around you. There is no experience like the psychedelic experience. Your mind has to be in a free and open mind to accept and allow psychedelics to change you for the better. After the trip there is an after effect where you either feel great or terrible for a couple weeks or so after wards, atleast with shrooms anyways I always feel much better for a few days or more.

I did enough DMT and Acid and Mescaline to send some of you to an insane asylum, I saw all these entities and shit like the Buddha and fallen angels and peered into all these deep truths, I have since learned that entheogens are sorcery and Jesus Christ is the way to true “enlightenment “

Well I'm making you aware of the fact that you are turning your brain into a chemical toilet.

Nigga named big gray

Keep on living in that gray dull world of yours with zero information on what you're talking about.

Something something, space prison. I heard some one tried it, and then got tortured for a millennia in some hyper realistic intergalactic prison during his trip. He zoned out afterwards, and then never tried it again. So because of that, I can't be bothered to try it. Lmao.

Attached: Inshallah.png (1920x1586, 1.72M)

Not really. I smoked DMT once and it was interesting but fairly unpleasant: I hallucinated that I had killed a friend and was being arrested.

Legally through a store, or somewhere else that sells it legally. I heard Amsterdam has some good market place for this sort of thing, but I could be wrong. So I guess just sift through a YouTube guide and find out for yourself.

Attached: Muslim conquest.png (1920x1210, 1.46M)

everything is better in moderation
if you havent taken LSD once in ur life, you havent lived ur life.
Nice try shlomo

Definitely. The spirit molecule is real and ancient civilizations not only knew of it but used it actively to communicate with the gods.
Today‘s powers in charge are actively suppressing this knowledge.

Jew shill detected.

If you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then your ignorance then you can GTFO

>inconsistent and incoherent

You can't into symbology and metaphor. Syncretism works incredibly well across the world religions if you aren't an autist stuck pin one being right. These people were experiencing the same entities and simply added their own cultural ideas to it for relatability to the common man. Most of these god entities at their most fundamental, embody the same archetypes.

I don’t believe HPPD exists. The brain can get traumatized but is able to recuperate.

I find it interesting that so many people have similar experiences and visions with DMT. There has to be more to it, and therefor more to life as we know it.

You speak just like someone who has absolutely no knowledge about this subject but have your perception conditioned by exactly those nay-sayers you seem to despise.

As said: You have no idea what the talk here is about and should therefore keep your ignorant and uneducated opinions to yourself.

Pathetic.

Depends...if you smoke it you are a degenerate. You can't "shortcut" the experience you have to go the ayahuasca route....4-6 hours of "meditation"

If you can't comprehend basic ass philosophical relations without frying your brain, maybe you should consider re-examining your highschool books and read them this time instead of just looking at the pictures.

you can learn the same without taking it, it just requires work. The funny part about it is that you think you're enlightened by using it. You don't realize that you took a shortcut. A pure display of laziness and an unwillingness to use the tools already in place.

You will learn a lifetime more about yourself by going through a 4-6 hour ayahuasca experience.
It is not a party drug. It is pure introspection, dealing with your demons.

>I'm not your mom but I would like to be your executioner

Attached: xg3ykr5kmcjz.jpg (640x633, 42K)

It isn't difficult to extract it yourself from various botanical sources.

I did dmt and broke through. I’ll describe it here. 1/2

I smoked it out of a glass pipe. Took a really large hit and held it for as long as I could. This ended up being about 10s. I exhaled and laid back on a couch while closing my eyes. I felt a wave rush over my body and it sounded like neo going through the telephone exiting the matrix for the first time. My vision, my eyes closed, blurred and cracked into geometrical segments. These segments peeled off of me like my skin was peeling off. It was not alarming or gory. I understood this was somewhat like unplugging my sensorial nerves from my brain to avoid external input.
When I had peeled completely out I was surrounded by colors in an emotional sense. Like red warmed then melted into green then pulsed into blue. But not just one color at a time but more of a replacement of natural light with shades of visible color with a light source that made the color scale continuously morph through itself. I was not aware of any body of flesh. I seemed more like a point of consciousness on a substrate. Capable of observing and thinking but without the psychotic rambling of the time-locked mind: am I hungry? I need to sign up for classes. I need to call my dogs vet. I want to go rollerblading. Etc. the things associated with an ego or life or the mental construct completely formulated from past experiences within the range of the flesh body. I simply was and observed.
I became aware of a mantis creature. It did not scare me. I stayed observing it in order to watch it and look at it so I could describe it. It looked a lot like the mantis creature on space ghost coast to coast. It made no noises at me. It watched me as well. I thought no thoughts and watched it’s movements. It was beckoning me with its praying claw. I moved a little closer and it used its other claw to open up a portion of the colorful substrate.

Attached: 35FCD701-6813-45DD-88CD-71F14E1A5E56.jpg (1024x967, 185K)

5meodmt is the truth

It really isn't. Its like an unpleasant n,n,DMT trip.

2/2

Inside the opened portion was a shining light orb. It had blue glow to it. It was loosely wrapped by ribbons that seemed to float. These ribbons flowed away from the shining light. The light filled me with awe and I thought it was beautiful. The mantis again beckoned me towards the light. I went closer to the light and made out a diamond pattern on the ribbons. Like the skin of a diamond back rattlesnake so it was two triangles with the faces touching and not as a cut gemstone. I breathed in deeply while looking at the light as somewhat of a reflex or instinct. The light glowed brighter and I filled with electricity like charging a battery. Life flowed into me. The colors of the ribbons with diamonds inverted every inhale and exhale. I inhaled and exhaled like this four or five times before the dmt began to wear out. The mantis waved at me as it noticed I was leaving wherever the dmt had brought me. It’s eyes closed in a friendly way as it waved with its mantis claw. To continue the analogy, as I plugged back into the peripheral nervous system, I went through what looked like a black whole with clouds of sparkling color all around it. It closed and for minutes afterwards electricity crawled through the muscle tissue in my body running up the length of me. I had a lot of stress in my trap muscles and it felt like the electricity dissipated in the stressed muscle tissue. I felt energized and relaxed afterwards.

Attached: 3260D0D7-26F1-4437-901E-75167899DC9C.jpg (627x763, 95K)

i agree except for the one time i broke through. its gonna sound gay, but i died and attained complete enlightenment

>5meodmt
another (((shulgin))) fan.
every fucking time.

enlighten me on what you mean

Not at all, thats how I feel about most DMT trips, you genuinely feel like you're dead because of how disorienting it is.

I've only tried 5meo once and I was left in a blank void with the annoying ringing and shaking, barely any visualization.

after the feeling of death, i was in this state. then i just kept going and eventually reached some point where i was experiencing first hand the entire universe past present and future. in my opinion this is 'god'. religion makes sense now in this context

(((shulgin))) was a jew...he got his carte blanche to create frakenshit..the next generation of substances that would ruin the world...His buddy, the one who got him his permits with the DEA was also a jew.
What shulgin created is nothing more that shit that the jews want you guys to guinea pig for big pharma.

You want a safe and tried and tested method (more than 10,000 years) to reach whatever level of "meditation" you are looking for in your life...make ayahuasca, find out about the brewing process (quite complex) and learn about add mixtures.

You can't cut corners if you want real spiritual enhancement.

I tried it once. It felt like my body was a vibrating tuning fork. Thoroughly unenjoyable.

i smoked legit venom from the bufo alvarius toad

I heard that stuff is fucking wild.

kys fagit

I've never taken it but I've had a few weird spiritual experiences just from meditation. I feel as though DMT is potentially a way to accelerate some benefits you receive through years of meditation. Drugs have completely fucked me up in my 20s so I'm pretty hesitant. I've considered microdosing.

Attached: IMG_20180812_192607.jpg (564x721, 134K)

it doesnt shock me that jews would want people burning out their minds on these chemicals because most people cant handle it. but yeah the 5meodmt from the venom is the most insane shit ive ever done by far

People always talking about elves. The mantis trip reports are always far more interesting. If I ever get an opportunity to try this stuff I hope to meet the mantis things.

same shit except it contains dangerous components that may cause arrhythmia and so on

>I got high and hallucinated a god thingy, therefore god thingies are real and I can speak to them.... but only when zonked out of my mind kekekekeke, no really it was real in my mind

>they all made up their own gods and mythological ideas, most of which seem largely inconsistent and incoherent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

true and can confirm. Cousin of mine was very intelligent, an amazing guy, until he started taking a variety of drugs - mostly pot.

Someone I know does research at a university with psychedelics and yeah HPPD is a complete fabrication of the mind. Its basically the equivalent of your friend the morning after having a few beers and saying "lol i still feel drunk wtf".

>mostly pot

Well here is you answer.

I smoke pot on a daily basis since 15 years and take psychedelics (mainly LSD) maybe one time a year. The two products don't have a lot in common.

>weed will make you numb and happy for no good reason
>it is harmless fun as long you keep a good life hygiene around it, which a lot of smokers don't
>the few how can actually make it, don't brag about it because they now that at the end, it's an mild addiction but an addiction anyway
>psychedelics on the other end are way too strong to just be taken as recreative drugs (except if you're a complete idiot)
>they have the power to change the way you perceive reality for a few hours which is a very uncommon experience
>they contribute to forge me as the man I am today, when pot didn't change shit in my life

And before some of you call me a retarded and useless hippie, I'm 30, happily married with a child, home owner and working tax payer.