Redpill me on buying physical gold in this economic recession

Redpill me on buying physical gold in this economic recession

Attached: Gold-Bullion-Doorstop-4.jpg (1300x1000, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/u-s-retail-sales-statistics-and-trends-3305717
heartlandpreciousmetals.com/russia-and-china-furiously-buying-up-gold-as-a-global-currency-crisis-albeit-unstated-is-underway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to hold a gold bar like Golem did the ring of invisibility.

Enjoy your shiny rock when the world runs on bullets and cigarettes

Too heavy in large quantities to use as a bargaining tool. Best used for electronics.

Gold's value has always remained the same, with and without currency.
Having a staple of worth physically in your hand is always a good thing, no matter the times.

lol. Should have bought when it was below 12, dipshit.

>buy in the recession
you're doing it wrong

>Golem

Attached: 1546014578325.jpg (385x295, 13K)

If you're rich it's a way to back up your wealth in the event your country's currency collapses.
You would probably be better off buying land and leasing your property for a passive income.

Gold is basically just an anti-inflation investment.
Now's the time to buy stocks.

Gold is way too fucking expensive to have any real amounts of. Buying silver is much cheaper and still viable while you can still buy ciggies and bullets and food

>buy stock
We aren't even close to the bottom. Wait 'till last quarter profits are reported. Then, stocks will shit the bed.
Or short everything Musk and Social Media related.

How are you going to secure that land? Deeds and borders are meaningless after the collapse.

1. the US is not in recession. Growth will likely slow, this is to be expected at this point

2. gold is a hedge, a safety net, same with silver. it will never be worthless. It may be worth something if SHTF, maybe.

have something like 5% of your assets in gold and silver. I wouldnt' bother with more.

It will be valuable in any country that doesn't fail. Thus you can go there and start life again.

Attached: ln536da566.jpg (892x423, 138K)

early 4th quarter numbers are generally positive.

thebalance.com/u-s-retail-sales-statistics-and-trends-3305717

Russia and China ‘Furiously’ Buying Up Gold As “a Global Currency Crisis – Albeit Unstated – is Underway”
heartlandpreciousmetals.com/russia-and-china-furiously-buying-up-gold-as-a-global-currency-crisis-albeit-unstated-is-underway/

I'd rather have gold than US treasury bonds. Bad times are coming.

>retail

listen to the zionist manifesto, (((they))) have and keep a lot of gold, inflating the gold price artificially and they can crush the gold price at any time. i would recommend silver, we have too much silver for them to manipulate the price of silver like that.

Attached: Picassopepe.png (539x668, 642K)