Why is Romania so cucked compared to the rest of Eastern Europeans?

Why is Romania so cucked compared to the rest of Eastern Europeans?

They're a post soviet state so it seems like they'd be redpilled but they just calmly got on their knees and started sucking western cock as quick as they could. Their political parties are just basic bitch corrupt liberal parties that wouldn't be out of place in western europe and they seem morally to just not care about themselves or their people who leave in droves. Where other eastern europeans kept their identity and patriotic spirit Romania just seems like a dead state and people and their government just echoes whatever Brussels tells them to.

How is this the same country that gave us based Vlad and the Iron Guard?

Attached: 12318903408102340813.png (519x209, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BD6WY
charter97.org/ru/news/2017/10/29/267495/
dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/
youtu.be/8g--fTrAuSw?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, what's your excuses romanons?

gypsies brother, it's always the gyppo, and i am one myself, sorry for bothering everyone, but hey

You stole my id and name

so my guess is, ROMANIans will always be romani, not humans since they steal tripID and names, fuck you, Im gonna report u to the mods

>They're a post soviet state
Stop larping as Moldovans you gyp

i am a moldovan, living in the first capital of moldova

sage

slavshit, you needd to go back, really full back

no you are a cope poster

I'm a Balt

Attached: 1545973352689.jpg (756x756, 55K)

esti moldovean pe pula :)))

you aren't a moldavian bro, you live in bukarest

Which of Romanians is faggot posting a Brazilian trap and saying he’s atheist pagan who likes pedophila?

Attached: E6DA9044-4568-4544-A5AB-AA3D5650BC82.jpg (306x349, 20K)

no bro, that's my name not yours, you aren't going to fight over that aren't you?

it's over

Stay upset kikes

Fear the Geto-Dacs. They birthed civilization and you are afraid of that truth.

Russians and Belarusians are of Balt origin
It's real

Attached: 34.png (1266x975, 916K)

geto-dacs are a big lie
watch this : imgur.com/a/BD6WY

nigger

And we, the romanians, are made of 10+ different tribes and nations, but mostly with turkic mongol cuman hung-Aryan(hence the lighter skin) influence

Balt origin is a meme. They are all slavs.

Bucovina>>restu

he's a bozgor and currently posting in this thread, could be:

Not true. Balts in Moscow oblast weren't assimilated up to the XV century. Even the Belarusian nationalist pro-EU anti-Russian opposition site cited that work, "Baltic roots of Russia"

charter97.org/ru/news/2017/10/29/267495/

bucovina e plina de fosti-jidani, cum iti este cu ala >5% ashkenaz in adn-ul tau jegos fraiere? :)))

this. Or something like this. In any case, purebred ruskies are different from Slavs, different facial structure, totally different culture. Ruskies or moskovites are an European people, Slavs came from. central asia.

>0.1% EAsian
WE MONGOLS NOW
>
lol, turanu din Kovasna e pe "white spiraling" acum.

Attached: owo.jpg (1264x720, 124K)

You’re a lie and you got banned before for impersonating and trolling. End the charade you whiny jew.

Attached: 4C7FDD5A-262F-4236-953B-48EDAE7E7D16.png (637x505, 136K)

THIS, can confirm it my fellow fren

enough with the OT discussion, we came herein to talk about romanoi and their problems with the modern environment they're living in it but cannot withstand it.

Lol the whole roach trifecta wants to take Romania down. Mongols, Turks, and Jews. Too bad you won’t.

Attached: 7E2C8332-24CE-4B48-9426-FF3BD549EEB9.jpg (2333x1417, 331K)

lol, the adopted man-baby is back XD

You can fuck off back to your hun village, Balint.

Attached: romaniansandserbs.png (945x596, 428K)

Stay upset, Central Asian.
dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/

you shills are not even hiding anymore.

you will be banned for doing this shitposting trying to false flag me.

s*rbia is also a shithole, and tonibler would better clean the trash out

Stay upset Central Asian.

*spits in your yurt*

Attached: A7A986EC-8512-43FB-8C76-76282040DD56.jpg (900x900, 463K)

Sunt 100% pui de dac european

Attached: YEICWru.jpg (812x640, 55K)

Ești un mincinos și un turc urut.

Post your DNA pussy. Also I love how you just called trheee DNA results (which are not yours) 100% Romanian when before you were claiming an 100% Romanian has Asian in them. Good thing we’ve settle that!

*those

woah, nice dna you've got there, Couldn't have expecting ths from a gypsy. It seems the balkan dna is not white, why teh fuck is it included in european ones?

invata-te sa vorbesti mai intai

You’re not European. You’re central Asian.

Dabia poti sa scoti cuvinte din gura ta de cacat

You must be Hungarian with that bad grammar

jidanilor hoti de nume! ati facut toata lumea de pe Jow Forums sa stoe cine sunteti, atacurile voastre folosite cu numele meu acum sunt stiute de toti de pe Jow Forums. cat credeti ca veti mai face teatrul asta?

e un Secui, sau un Evreu.

Asta zic si eu

stie*

fie e Secuiul care posta curve, fie e un Evreu cu proxy sau chiar e in Romania.

vine monarhu nebunule, ai grija :))) de ce nu te-ai prezentat la apel la gara de nord?

>Why is Romania so cucked compared to the rest of Eastern Europeans?
Nut up gyp.
youtu.be/8g--fTrAuSw?t=100

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

ce gramatica de rahat? Ba omule, tu esti sanatos la cap? N-a fost nimic incorect in ce-a zis, retardatule :)))

Le 1.9% face

Attached: lzpf.png (600x593, 23K)

Wow took a while for that response. Good thing you took the time to proofreading that one! ;)

*proofread

Nah, that's the top-tier genetic results from a QT romanian

usually, romanians get these kind of scores on 23andme

You'd better lay down the snacks while you are typing, because it makes you look like a dyslexic ape.

Haha you have no life and you are on Jow Forums angry at Romanians and some guy with a trip. You are pathetic.

true, he and all other name-stealing fags really are angry and try to slide and shut down something big.

>true
lol, you are the one who keeps shitposting since august, begone shill

have you considered circumcision my brathas?

he only posts on topic and you people always start these shit threads. fuck off already you disgusting roaches

My Brother, I will clear the designated streets and build another Taj just for you. Come back Aryan-Gyppo bro, we miss u.

they blend so well in their natural environment, looks like they went back in the mongolian swamp they crawled from

Attached: dead bozgors.jpg (1280x940, 403K)

You ask why the only part of Eastern Europe that still speaks a language descended from Latin is closer to Western Europe in spirit?

There really should be a gypsy re-integration program in India to invite and settle gypsies in Europe back to their native lands with welfare and housing just like refugees.

>romanian
>latin
kek

Romanian is the adam sandler of the romance languages.

Really Russians are Finno-Ugric.

>a jewish reference

shut the fuck up already jew go spin your dradle and let your wife peg you

no he doesn't and fuck off, no one asked for your opinion about me ITT.

We only talk about romania's problems herein

kill yourself disgusting subhuman

Attached: 1545858657019.png (1320x6153, 858K)

stay OT, or I will have to report you for spamming

God fixing his mistakes

Attached: gods mistake.jpg (620x405, 37K)

We imitate the westerners because we want to have what they have: "sivilizeishun".

Also, who would trust a Romanian politician to get policy right. At least the wester jew will make us productive and safe before fleecing us.

>mfw Romanian

Also this is true:

Attached: 1524343257031.jpg (345x383, 37K)

Bela Kun's ghost is possesing all the shills who steal my name because next August the centenary of his defeat will be celebrated and all his other Lenin Boys try to shut it down hard.

>implying you will make it alive until the next year's august

More likely than you, jew

canuck read

>implying you shills will ever get me
>implying you will not be banned after impersonating me so much
>implying all anons will not expose you

Ba, tu vrei bataie

based far cousin

Announcing your reports and trolling outside of /b/ is a bannable offence and that has happened to you before already.

No faggot, he got warned because he called out the truth at some homosexual g*rman on kraut/pol/

>he called out the truth at some homosexual g*rman on kraut/pol/

and thanks i did, now he will spread the news too.

Vezi ca iti pute gura a pula de la 10 km

You don’t get your posts deleted for being warned, also, we know you’re the same person so you don’t have to use a third person pronoun.

Your mouth stinks of cock from miles away.

Seriooously... Do you have a license to prove that>?

Because they have no identity to give them strength. They are Bulgarians who stayed in those lands and mixed with some other tribes after the Bulgarian Empire withdrew from there. They chose a different name and started LARPing to this day.

It creates a deep seated insecurity and angst. It also leads to being cowards and cucked.

Ask them why there are no maps of Romania or mentions of Romanian people older than 160 years, kek.

Obviousness. Proof is for the blind.

good point user, see imgur link, they're literally ultra mutted bulgarians

look, the same shill who said this before, now he uses a different memeflag.

>A reference to the name Romanian could be contained in the Nibelungenlied (written between 1180 and 1210), where a "Duke Ramunc of Walachia,/with seven hundred vassals, galloped up before her/like flying wild birds men saw them ride".[2] It is argued that "Ramunc" could describe a symbolic figure, representing Romanians.[3] In a document issued about the same period (1190 ?) by King Béla III of Hungary the then recent uprising of the Bulgarians and Vlachs is mentioned with the words “against the fury of the Bulgarians and Romanians” [4]

Also, Romanians were Dacians and there's plenty of references to Dacians in the Romans and Greeks. And we know about Decebalus and Burebista and the religious worship therein. We also know about all the archaeological findings that show civilization started around the Danube 65,000 years ago. Dacians are older than you will ever be.

Not the same and not a shill, he's pretty right tho

kraut dick won't spread shit, maybe his buttcheeks only

i'm not him duhh, he's just an imposter like the other one, there s 3 of us