/DECEIVER GENERAL/

Revelations 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before they feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Time to own up. You've spent years calling your fellow white Jews liars without ever also acknowledging that they are infact cultural imposters - that the REAL JEWS are the descendants of the trans atlantic slave trade.

>"but you were sold by other Africans & Africans are not Jews"
CORRECT, Africans are not Jews, BUT descendants of the trans atlantic slave trade ARE NOT AFRICAN. They are the REAL JEWS.

Attached: gibdebissles.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Gale_William_Potter_-_The_Faith_of_Our_Fathers.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit thread.

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

The sun is gonna cook all you kikes until you own up man. Your science wont save you.

Attached: 6916217c-f2a9-452b-bf25-04153c749f0d_500.jpg (499x175, 20K)

Ugh... I am not sure I want these khazar roaches anywhere near me, but if the Boss says so....

>Those Jews are fake, the real Jews are these other fake Jews.

Attached: Crash and burn.gif (181x292, 2M)

Nice try kike. Try dodging this oven :)

Attached: generic+hot+sun.jpg (653x367, 21K)

THE SUN IS GONNA FRY YOU SHEKEL SHIELDERS

AND YOU'LL WISH YOU HAD HITLER'S OVENS FOR REFUGE

Attached: israeli-basal-cell-carcinoma-nose.jpg (493x335, 31K)

Attached: 2D37806B-223E-418D-B324-79B07C9B3534.jpg (530x523, 51K)

>he doesn’t know

This is largely another symptom of the wewuz syndrome.

Niggers assume that since Jews can't technically trace their lineage back to Judah that means their niggers who can't trace their lineage back to their own father.

The tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi are commonly believed to be back in the land, with only a remnant of the remaining tribes. That means the lost ten tribes are unaccounted for , thus susceptible to wewuzism.

Israel issued the decree for all tribes to return THIS YEAR. God will respect it. God will have to help with identification.

Many current Jews are actually Edomites.
This was a problem in the days of Jesus.

Herod, for example, was an Edomite.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

most if not all Modern "jews" are converts from long ago the jewish race is dead, Ironically the people closest race to the ancient Jews are Palestainians who have been converted to christianaty to islam since the past 2 thousand years.
this is the most logical conclusion.

Attached: 1545846258751.png (494x517, 196K)

All current so called “Jews” are edomites. The prophecies in the bible detailing what befall the true Israelites are more in line with what we know to be the actual 12 tribes today.

>Israel issued the decree for all tribes to return THIS YEAR. God will respect it.

Fucking blasphemous man made satanistic hog wash.

This.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

shhhhhh dont tell the jews that they kill eachother.....

Yep they're actually "sabbateans" look it up. It's just as bad as you think

they dont.
modern jews come from babylonian satanist cults who moved with hebrews to israel after so called babylonian exile.
they have hardly any common ancestors with palestinians who are phillistines mixed with hebrews

Haha oh yes, now it’s the Palestinians. Jow Forums won’t ever admit them which they hate most is favored by God.

Pearls before swine.

>wewuzism
Read the curses of Deuteronomy 28 and tell me who that could possibly be referring to. Tell me who that “wuz”, I’ll wait.

Go ahead and say it’s the people residing in cushy Israel, enthroned in Hollywood, receiving billions of dollars from the U.S every year, richest ethnic group... go ahead and type that out with a straight face.

Real Jews won’t end up with skin like this from being in their homeland shirtless.

Attached: 2AE78E64-2015-4C50-951F-8FB8A78E4DEF.jpg (794x525, 293K)

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Attached: 1518685410294.png (896x5808, 247K)

wrong.
Jesus is a Jew
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1542054749464.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

SHUT IT DOWN

And I fully support their right to return to israel.
Like, all of them. Right now.

Attached: blews.jpg (800x450, 71K)

>Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are
Yeah dude I’m sure the real Jews are the people the entire world believes are the real Jews - because the world, under Satans influence, can easily discern between his Synagogue and the legitimate Israelites.

>Memer Luther King quote
Fucking hell.

Great post OP you get it.
happy new year fake jew
kike amalekites.

Attached: no difference between greeks and real jews.jpg (1252x1080, 791K)

>CORRECT, Africans are not Jews, BUT descendants of the trans atlantic slave trade ARE NOT AFRICAN. They are the REAL JEWS.

you got this part wrong though you nigger
loving piece of shit.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 830K)

lol fucking Greek fucker couldn’t even read the full post

>Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are
Actually it does:
>they say they are Jews
Check
>but do lie
Double check
>he who hath not the son hath not the father
Triple check

Jews don’t exist, only fake Jews

Cant we have the option where we just have nothing to do with these shitty people

Well no shit, they shouldn’t be on that land.

That amount of sun is meant for nogs and browns. Lighter skin tones don't need much to meet rda for vit D

Believable... what is the one odd race on earth.... blacks

The fake jews stole their religion from blacks.

Exactly. You belong in the colder climates. Nordic countries, Canada, North America, etc. You have no business being near the equator, but you have within you the spirit of Esau within you, warmongering devours.

Whites are the true Israelites

Adamic Man, Israel and The Ethnos by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos

(((Kenites))) by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites

The Cain Satanic Seedline by Bertrand Comparet
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet

William P Gale - The Faith of Our Fathers
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Gale_William_Potter_-_The_Faith_of_Our_Fathers.zip

Dr Wesley Swift-The Adamic Race Becomes Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0

Dr. Wesley Swift sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift

Bertrand Comparet sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet

William P Gale sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale

James Wickstrom sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom

kingidentity.com

scripturesforamerica.org

covenantpeoplesministry.com

christogenea.org

shepherdschapel.com

Attached: ChristianIdentity.jpg (350x385, 32K)

OH NO NO NO NO

WITH A FUCKING EAGLE AS SYMBOLISM

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LMAOOOOO

Obadiah 2-16
>Behold, I will make you small among the nations, you shall be utterly despised. The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rock, whose dwelling is high, who say in your heart, 'Who will bring me down to the ground?' Though you soar aloft like the eagle, though your nest is set among the stars, thence I will bring you down, says the Lord.

YOU CAVE BEAST EDOMITES NEVER LEARN

The verse you quoted is about God punishing the Israelites, maybe you should read Obadiah again.

Attached: EE12C832-8F3E-44EE-9D5E-663968C8D435.jpg (645x729, 56K)

Not all blacks are Jews. Common misconception.
pic related, Edomite trucker’s face after being exposed to the sun on one side during his trucking routine trucking route.

THEY ARE NOT. JEWS.

Attached: 6F17F35C-B343-412A-A036-6EE589A008D2.jpg (530x450, 37K)

Wrong. North America belongs to the so called Native Americans, also Israelites.

This is about current Jews calling themselves Gods chosen. Blacks aren’t even considered in the Bible.

Mormon, get out.

"Real Jews" aka God's chosen people are Christians, not worthless niggers who were sold by their brethren for liquor and beads.

Attached: jayzus.jpg (269x380, 17K)

>Source: my ass

We know all about your we wuz kangs bullshit, nigger

>Implying Christians haven't lost God's love by letting hate consume the churches.
The title is worthless, give me a denomination actually blessed by God and I will show you a denomination not run by sin.

>proclaims to follow Christ
>posts image of some random sacrilegious Edomite

Pic related, an example of you dumbass “Christians”.

Attached: 080C5ED4-1561-4F19-989A-606D376B5F37.jpg (2500x1792, 341K)

nice thread OP but dont forget about the confusion of face that is scattered throughout all nations

Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

although the "jews" in the land are bastards, about .9% are actually hebrew israelites that their FATHERS line goes back to the 12 children of jacob.

It's in the nature of a hebrew israelite to fuck other nations women. Boaz laid with a moabite (chinese) and samson stayed slaying other nation's women

moses married out of his nation and his sister was plagued with blonde hair for scoffing

Attached: photo 2 (14).jpg (2048x2048, 647K)

Eastern Orthodox

Jesus preached against any form of religious institution, he promoted individual worship of God and interpretation of the Scripture (then the Old Testament). You can't lose God's love, he loves you no matter what and if you yourself try to follow God's laws and repent then you're good. I don't belong to any denomination since I know they're all more or less corrupt. Especially mainstream ones.

I know this thread isn't worthy of replies, but I like to piss on their parade.

>Africans aren't the real jews
>but their modern day descendants *are*

So, the 3000~year old people from the bible didn't exist until 300 years ago? You stupid nigger. I can't wait for God to kill you.

>implies I didn't post that just as a reaction image

Attached: brainlet (7).jpg (642x680, 73K)

You’re a fucking retard who can’t into history.

Continental Africans and modern day “””””””African””””””” Americans are not the same people, they wouldn’t have sold them into slavery for some chex mix and rubber bands if they were, you braindead homosex faggot retard.

>all niggers look the same therefore are of the same nation

>no way a JEW is a white person! th-they have big noses

jew is an anachronism that refers to the population of Judea 2000 years ago. Modern jews couldn't drop that title out of butthurt over Christ, it was their final claim to usurping God's true lineage. There are two jews, real jews which haven't existed for almost a couple thousands years, and the ones we have today that are the spiritual successors of the jews that killed Christ. That's why the scripture in OP is so precise, there is only one group of people claiming to be this outdated group, and it's not Christians, although followers of Christ are the genuine lineage of God's promise.

No idea what you're on about. This has nothing to do with my post.

Attached: 1241.png (391x424, 20K)

you claim that sub saharan africans and west africans are the same because they appear similar

one is shem and the other is ham

do you consider the fake jews in the land right now who are as "white" as hitler to be the same race as you simply because you look the same?

So what did Jesus look like?

Where did I write that? Directly quote where I wrote that all negros are the same.

Like a Hebrew.

And what did Hebrews look like?

>niggers who were sold by their brethren for liquor and beads.

those were not our brothers, those were hamites

besides that, hebrew israelites look like all nations because of the curses

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

You are a demon. You are cursed. God will kill you. God did not create you. You don't fool me.

>his sister was plagued with blonde hair for scoffing
Stupid nigger.

Attached: lying kike shills.png (3264x1520, 564K)

You had slaves come from west Africa and Kongo, only eastern and southern negros avoided the fate of getting shipped to Americas.

Hebrews are still around today and they look like Arabs.

Numbers 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Oy vey the holocaust was just a warning!

Get the fuck out of here Mohammed. This is why your sisters come home with sore twats smelling like curry goat. She’d rather be with an Arab than your dumb Edomite ass. Red bitch.
Same for you man. I hope some grimy nigga cooks your noodle.

the curses affected everyone who was an israelite

the native americans were shipped in slave ships too because they were israelites

why else would they bring hebrew translators to the "new world"

>the native americans were shipped in slave ships too because they were israelites
Amerindians are chinks who travelled across the Bering straight but okay

Attached: 1540898536192.jpg (283x283, 21K)

>Miriam became leprous
Where does it say blonde hair? You stupid nigger. I hate your existence, it offends me.

>(((favored))) by god
>gets booted out of 300 countries until embracing satan as their true god

Leviticus 13:30 Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

that theory doesnt support the flood

the natives are the northen tribes of israel

2 ESDRAS 13:[40] Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

none of you fuckers have brought out ONE precept

just stop pretending you read the bible because you clearly dont

the only book that you edomites need to read is the book of obadiah

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Do tell me who enslaved them and carried them to the Americas?
Also, pre-flood world possibly had lower sea levels, so land migration doesn't really disprove the flood.

Attached: 1530047454802s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

you got it backwards.

Israels jews are the fake ones. your pic marched with occupy wallstreet, advocates against Israel etc.
Yeah, I said it, not all Jews are bad.

If some of you idiots picked up a bible for once in your life you wouldn’t make stupid claims like this.

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

the natives were shipped to europe in something called the trans atlantic slave trade

the edomites are ruling the world right now because the MOST HIGH set them up to do so so that he may take them down and show his power

the flood caused the world to look the way it does now, it was once a pangea looking world. also everyone fucking died cept noah and his sons. one thing though ill tell you why "natives look like asians" is because gad and ephraim were always fighting the moabites and amonites. after war the women get taken

Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

I posted this one already

the image is of the los lumes stone

Attached: fbloslunas.png (488x488, 409K)

Thank you for this information brother.

They were shipped to Europe? Then how did they end up in Americas? I thought Amerindians were there before Europeans.

Alright so let’s say you “real israelites” are legit - what’s that mean for the rest of us goyim gentiles?

I posted it already but heres the precept

2 ESDRAS 13:[40] Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

13:41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,

I was speaking on the fact that once the curses starting to fall upon the whole nation of israel is when the edomites went to the americas to enslave and rape the women. if you know anything about Christopher coulombs you would know he started the trans atlantic slave trade first with the tainos

?