Damn

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-28_133305.jpg (1080x1259, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohrjV8hBmC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unthinkable?

Attached: trump putin.gif (675x1200, 498K)

>Out of context quote
>Reaching this far
>”Well, it could be possible...”
Holy fuck are they desperate

There's a subreddit called "The_Mueller"?

lmao. Fucking reddit faggots. You must go back.

We have moved past completely unthinkable and straight into confirmed false

I like how there's literally no evidence of russian interference yet everyone on that subreddit shrieks SMOKING GUN BLUNPF FINISHED at every headline posted

How much longer til Drumpf, the second coming of hitler will be impeached?

god, I hate reddit fags

Attached: inoperablereddit.png (571x618, 53K)

denial
bargaining
denial
denial
bargaining

acceptance

You'll get there....

Attached: stages.png (500x300, 50K)

We will not stop or rest until the Cheetoh falls!

Attached: 1503601976681.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

So...the idea that Trump was working as a russian agent has been completely inconceivable until just extremely recently?

Someone better tell all liberals and every news outlet, because I swear they've been treating it as fact for the past 3 years.

>shriek about shit with no proof for years
>WHY ARE YOU CALLING US FAKE NEWS GOYIM

Yeah Trump meets Putin at a pizza parlor in DC

Attached: 1531902009043.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

Gay as fuck memeflaggot

This

Pee pee tape

Attached: memeflag genocide.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 4.12.21 PM.png (426x737, 156K)

you know it makes it obvious when you guys post right after each other right?

- March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

- **April 2010 Rosenstein** investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

- April 2010 **President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

- May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

- 9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

- 10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

-
October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

- 12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

- 4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

- 5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters
You can really start to see why Trump supporters feel like he is getting a raw deal in the press compared to Obama and Hillary.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 4.04.16 PM.png (458x376, 77K)

DECLASS KILLS THE MUELLER

Destruction of evidence is the first definition in obstruction of justice, unfortunately Trump never deleted any evidence, like Mueller's 19,000 text msgs between Strozks and Page or the 33,000 illegal emails hillary deleted 3 WEEKS AFTER A CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

The Obama administration used DNC opposition research to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on their political adversary. Then when he won, they accused him of doing the very same thing they themselves were doing and had Deep State connections create a special investigation to create diversion, buy themseleves as much time as possible, hopefully until they can replace him with one of their normal Deep State status quote friends and continue to exploit the American people to enrich their Globalist owners, marching to their dream of a single global corporate government and World bank.

Attached: AxrSx56.jpg (722x4226, 482K)

>r/The_Mueller
Wow leftists literally can’t meme at all
This is like when they tried to coopt the NPC meme
Why can’t leftists come up with their own memes and ideas?
Is it because they are so used to listening and obeying a central authority that they can’t do something themselves?

- PERKINS COIE

- CROWDSTRIKE

- FUSION GPS

WE SEE YOU

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

Spying, lying, unmasking, selling US Nuclear fuel to Russia while getting kick-backs for pay-to-play.

College records sealed because... Prince Talaweed, the same Prince that funded 9/11 and ISIS funded Obama's college tuition and living expenses.

That's why Obama was eager to HELP ISIS topple Assad for the SAME Prince who wanted a new pipeline through Syria to sell gas to EU, cutting into Putin's 80% market share.

Putin said NO, Assad said FUCK you, and then Obama declared Assad must go, even though if he was toppled ISIS would take over... wtf?

Flynn and Mattis were both fired because they questioned arming ISIS and not attacking them to destroy them but instead "pincer move" them back into Syria and arm them to destroy Assad as US public would not want Obama to use US troops.

This is one big fucking scandal of massive size, Hillary was paid $145M from Putin owned banks/companies for the uranium they then gave Iran for their "DEAL"

Obama give them Russian reactors, billions and uranium, then signed a deal giving them billions and hundreds of millions of US tax payer $$ on pallets while EU countries were allowed to sell to IRan and get a cut too

Obama armed Iran, Isis and then ran on peace and a deal that gives Iran authority to CREATE nuclear bombs after 2020, ballistic missile testing restrictions were NEVER PART OF THE DEAL, yet required to finish a nuclear weapons program, and requires time to fail and get better, while doing that they can enrich uranium and stockpile/perfect processes just in time for the "Deal" to run out and they can assemble their nukes

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 36K)

Nigger. Don't deny it. Don't bargain. Accept it. Be the dumb nigger you are.

READ EVERY NAME AND DATE

TELL THE TRUTH

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

PARTY OF CRIME

Attached: 1532216127113.jpg (640x516, 180K)

My sides

This is reddit tier faggotry.

Attached: 1538408131996.jpg (253x207, 12K)

Underrated

lmfao

Nice user

Do you even speak English?

Yes, Trump. One of the most iconic Americans for decades has been a Russian plant all along. It's the real long con

Boopurt FINISHED

I'm fuken begging you to push this shit and actually remove Trump from office.
The fuken lights in DC could actually go out if this were to happen.
I'd need more popcorn.

denial

dumb

I think I saw a picture some user took from reddit after posting that and some of the idiots there ALMOST get redpilled when they realize it just might be true but about Russia

why are liberals and trump haters so ready and foaming at the mouth to skip due process?

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That's what I was thinking. How fucking retarded.

Why don't you just get the fuck out of my country you fucking traitor globalist.

Attached: Pelosi.png (575x589, 499K)

Attached: chuck todd bump.png (289x317, 166K)

Do the liberals ever get tired of the nothing burgers their media constantly serves them?
They never wonder why they're so hungry all the time?
>Liberals consistently eating nothing burgers.....
>Media oh are you still hungry?
>here have another nothing burger.

Attached: nothing.png (300x168, 60K)

and just yesterday we had
>two sources familiar with the matter
>govt, deepstate, intel-related sources
>muh totally bonafide
totally btfo today.
McLatchy printed demonstrably false allegations viz cohen and his escapades in prague.

i give this latest muller -- drumph is finally finished this time -- piece the same 24 hour viability. it's already dying, along with the the hopes for impeachment, etc.

building the wall, one aesthetic steel slat at a time, commies.

and do know, that when the revelations do hit, we're going to in the public's mind conflate your progressive policies and your leader's wickedness. so for normies, progressivism will be tantamount to treason, depravity, wanton corruption...and we're going to come after you IRL with the same avidity with which you pursue us...the world is witnessing what kind of malevolent bullies you actually are. sickening.

Lol... seriously, boomer Cold War wet dream scenario. It’s right out of a boomer action series paperback novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohrjV8hBmC0

They can impeach Trump. God knows they're going to try. They won't ever convict him.

I don't even like the guy as a President but the damage has been done to our country's fabric is irreversible. We've had Trump, like a girl who's cheated will always be a cheater.

From here on: we are a divided nation. There is nothing that can pull us back together, except for the mass arrests and public evidence of either Trump or Clinton or both.

Going into the election, both sides were convinced that the other was a con artist, two faced traitor. It is time for one or both sides to be vindicated in their beliefs. America will not survive if we have to squabble about tiny pieces of evidence for the next ten years while NOTHING gets proven in a court of law. We will tear ourselves apart.

If Donald Trump is a traitor and you can prove it, hang him.
If Hillary Clinton is a traitor and you can prove it, hang her.

fuckin kek @ the Canadian flag in there

america has been played, checkmate

>seething
open your eyes

>push me towards Putin, my exploding head syndrome may kill me, but I'm taking him with me!

Nice try. Mueller knows he's fucked. Anything to distract for what is coming.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.33.16 PM.png (596x532, 72K)

Why are so many lefty memes making fun of faggots? I thought it was bad to make fun of faggots

wew, took me until line 3 kek
well done

Attached: 1510506244742.png (758x922, 893K)

but the nude selfie will prove all!!!

Mueller needs to be investigated for evidence destruction.

Also, the American corporate media is working for intelligence who hates trump.

Man, I never got five semesters to write a paper. What is this faggot doing?

It’s bad.

needs a decreasing IQ scale next to the text
>"you can find an estimate if your IQ next to the point where you realized the text is about Israel".

oh boy another kike shill instantly replies what a surprise

Attached: 4C9BBD79-B861-4689-8C39-4F18A9681584.jpg (1162x1300, 175K)

selfie is me

Attached: TRINITY___BIG.jpg (450x600, 43K)