Just finished watching Aquaman

>Literal Spic working as a lighthouse worker in fucking Maine
>On a rainy night, a nordic white woman(blue eyes, white hair) washes up on the shore of his lighthouse
>"""cute""" antics between them and they fall in love
>Spic makes brown mutt baby with nordic white woman
>Super soldiers with plasma weapons break into the lighthouse and take the nordic women back into the ocean
>Fast forward
>Mutt baby grows up to be a Mestizo Chad. He is the protagonist and is Aquaman.
>He's half human half atlantian
>Visits Atlantis
>Main villain is a nordic white man(blonde hair, blue eyes) who keeps screeching about how the protoganist is a half breed and a mongrel(referring to the fact that he is half human half atlantian)
>All the pure-breed atlantians are nordic white people(ALL of them have blue eyes, blonde hair/red hair/light brown hair etc.)
>The only "good" Pure-breed Atlantians are his mother that racemixed with a Spic, a nordic ginger women who is his companion and is also is in love with him(and going to racemix with him). And the Atlantian guy who trained him so he could defeat the blonde hair blue eyed white man villain
>Nordic White man villain is 1-Dimensional and Cartoonishly evil. No redeeming traits whatsoever and a complete psychopath. He rules Atlantis like a sociopathic dictator. Atlantis highly values racial purity(being pure bred), pure-breed atlantians look like nordic white people(reference to Nazi Germany)
>Secondary villain is a black guy but he has plenty of redeemable traits and you can relate to him/see where he is coming from. He wants to avenge his father that is killed by aquaman in the beginning of the movie.

(((They))) are not even hiding it anymore. Pic related is Mestizo Chad Aquaman with his ginger white woman companion/love interest. This cover pic actually makes him look whiter than he actually is. In the movie its very clear he has dark brown skin.

Attached: MV5BOTk5ODg0OTU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ3MDY3NjM@._V1_(2).jpg (1382x2048, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes actually white you sperg.
you just dont like him because he’s an alpha and you’re not

MED PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

But this is what Nordicists and Zionists actually believe tho.

You realize this story was basically written in the 60s right? Also, Jason Momoa and Temuera Morrison are polynesian, not “spics.”

>He's actually white
Pic related is the spic lighthouse worker that the Nordic white woman mixed with in the movie to shit out Mestizo aquaman

Attached: MV5BMjAwNjQ0MTM1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzEzNDg3OA@@._V1_.jpg (1472x2048, 749K)

idgaf about the spic. No one cares about superman’s dad. it’s about the guy. And this aquaman looks better than almost any other kike they would have gave his role too. Better than most white celebs imo.

There should be a Jow Forums movie board.
Because talking about movies that are "based" or "propaganda" on /tv/ gets the thread moved here and opening a thread here is just dumb and can be saged for being a slide thread.
All movies I see lately are pure propaganda and I think I've alredy seen all the Jow Forums recommended movies on the images that people post.

U mad, canadian boi?

Actually, Jason Momoa is half Pacific Islander and half German.

Faggot OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1541379631238.gif (284x284, 1.47M)

>caring about capeshit

This is okay if you're still waiting for adolescence to start. Otherwise, holy shit.

I second this motion.

Pacific Islanders are brown jungle Asians just like Native Americans. Mestizo means half European half Brown Jungle Asian(Native American). Jason Momoa is also half European half Brown Jungle Asian(Polynesian instead of Native).

Also
>German
>That Nose
He's half German Kike, 100% guarantee

Attached: Jason-Momoa-as-Aquaman-by-MauLoa.jpg (1080x540, 251K)

Superhero movies are the pop music of cinema. It's all part of the culture wars. If you really expected anything different when you watched it, besides an onslaught of marxist propaganda brainwashing, you haven't lurked enough.

The guy is litterally a Mestizo(Half brown Jungle Asian Half White) And I'm pretty sure he is half German Mike not half German Gentile. Look at his nose

Ay dios mios la creatura Americano appears.

Kike*

Still whiter than you.

>Jason Momoa is white
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c
atlantis was found, and was built by whites (as if another race could have, lol)
This movie was made to demoralize and niggerwash white history.

I read that as
>He's half human half Italian
And this movie just became so much funnier in my head.

>he’s actually half water nigger so that makes it okay
Fuck off shitskin

And you've got the notion.

>Being a brown mutt is good as long as you get to say you’re atleast half human (white)

Are you saying you want Atlanteans to be anything but nordic? Who the fuck do you think built Altantis(In the myth) maple niggers like you? We wuz Atlanteans and shit. This aint Disney this is Warner brothers and James Wan. There is no hidden agenda. It is just coincidence that Zac Snyder hired Jason Mamoa and this is why they had to explain that he was half white half polynesian. Otherwise they would have milked the "first mixed race superhero" card in the marketing of this film

Look up the water nigger history, they designed very impressive ships and spread all across the pacific islands

Not even close to being same groups, God damn you niggers are stupid
Closest.comparison to the American natives would be Siberian Asians

>The first racemixed superhero
>Implying that hasn't been done 100 times already

>he’s only half goy
If they aren’t majority european then they aren’t white

no, the director's jewish wife was watching game of throne and started getting wet. she recommended him, direct quote: "he would make a great aquaman"
This move was literally made from a cuckold's wife's jewish rape fantasy of a nigger fucking her

Be very happy that Niggaman isn't a full blown coon with a transgender wife saving poor Jews from the Hitler.

Attached: kike.gif (267x200, 1.89M)

>Whiter than you Mohammed!

Attached: 1509210197813.png (423x330, 26K)

>Jason was born in Honolulu, the son of Coni, a photographer, and Joseph Momoa, a painter. Jason’s father is from a Native Hawaiian family. Jason’s mother is of mostly German descent, and is from Norwalk, Iowa, where Jason was raised. Jason’s mother is also said to have Irish and Native American ancestry. Her own maternal grandfather was adopted, and it is not clear what his biological ancestry was.

ITT - Beta faggot white incels are jelly of mixed-race Chad.

Attached: e1221593f9c59b7e932c7f360aa6c5b6945940df.jpg (300x300, 45K)

The guy is a terrible actor since Stargate Atlantis. And because Hollywood is now relying on cheap actors to be their stars, this guy has risen up in Hollywood celebrity status while being a poor nigger. And he's not the only one. A bunch of moron actors are being put up on a pedestal.

This is all they can muster up in Hollywood now. It's not even about ((them)) now, it's just pure fucking stupidity going on in Hollywood. They're not even hiding it anymore because even ((they)) are fucking morons and no clue what they're doing.

Attached: 1545612095651.png (437x437, 15K)

>momoa
>white
nigger whachoo tal'm bout

it's more blatant when you consider aquaman was always a blonde haired blue eyed chad, and the whole plot revolves around this guy not being blonde haired and blue eyed

You can't say "race doesn't matter" if you make the whole plot revolve around you whitewashing this character

>He's not this kind of shitskin, he's another kind of shitskin
Thank you for the correction user.

So all the young white girls that see this will probably have his mother and new nordic lover as "audience surrogates"

>spic
Polynesian.
Mamoa is part Samoan. They're the ones who want us to gtfo of their home, not the other way around

hopefully it will bomb
it's like taking a shit on a meal at a restaurant and serving it up

>Watching capeshit
Dumb sikh

Are you talking about the racemixing that produced Mestizo Chad Aquaman?

This is cool and all, but you're forgetting
>Black manta
>Literal nigger
>The most immoral
>Wants revenge for dead dad
Doesn't sound like kike work.
Also
>Nordic Atlantis guy is only "evil" because he wants to wage war on surface dwellers because they pollute the ocean
That's not kikery either. You're just cherry picking.

After you waitch aquacuck kys little faggot

why can't shitskins just get their own superhero characters

Already watched it and thought it was pretty fun, Mickey.

Boy you are one threatened little cuck faggot.

lmao, dafuqizdis

>Black manta
>The most immoral
Black manta is very relatable and redeemable. The love he feels for his father, the pain of losing him etc. He may be evil, but he's a relatable villain.

The Nordic white man villain was a 1-D cartoon villain with nothing relatable or redeemable about him. He was a psychopath and a child throwing a temper tantrum etc.

Also
>During Our evil hoomans polluting oceans. Creatures of the sea unite together against global warming and pollution
>Not liberal SJW trash
K buddy

Sounds like a great movie. I was on the fence but now im definitely watching this.

As I have German and native blood myself plus Spaniard blood, I can sympathize with this.
Pure whites are too weak and cowards, I don’t like the nigger sympathy though.

>Watching capeshit movies

I meant
>Durr Hurr evil hoomans polluting the oceans. Creatures of the sea unite against global warming and pollution!

Are you implying that black panther was the actual first black superhero movie? Somebody need to tell Disney marketing

Aztec rape mutts. At best

i am so tired of this. good night

Attached: aquaman-orange-green-1123528-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 197K)

neither Snyder nor his wife are jewish....

>Netherlands Antilles
wow
>id
wow

RARE AS

Attached: wassss.jpg (1252x1252, 151K)

fuck whites

>>Literal Spic working as a lighthouse worker in fucking Maine
The fuck? Temua Morisson is from New Zealand you dumb fuck.

pure garbage : the movie

they can't possibly believe this will happen

Probably better than Black Panther (I haven't watched either).

Temuera Morris is Maori you retarded leaf. He’s probably got more white in him than your gook arse.

>Netherlands Antilles
>ID

wow

Attached: rare.png (70x57, 3K)

>leaf mad cuz no pussy on tiny peepee
>blames alphas

iam old. Netherlands Antilles still exists for me

>william dafoe plays good guy
>at the end of the movie hes still the good guy
really makes you think...

Attached: we eat ribs with dat dude.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>he's half human half italian

lolololol

Vinny Chase did it better

Are you fucking retarded?

- it was a good movie
- Orm was a 3-dimensional character with redeemable traits.
- jason momoa is part german and irish.
- Latinos are also part white.

Seriously, just let people enjoy the movie.

Thanks, i mma skip it.
Im fucking sick and tired of this propaganda trust in my face ffs.
And im not even racists, but there is a limit to all!!

You don't actually know what a "mestizo" is, do you? Stop being dumb.

Whoever said you were smart enough to have an opinion lied to you.

Jason Momoa is mixed polynesian/german/irish. Mestizos are AROUND 50% white. Most Latinos aren't Mestizo, and Jason Momoa isn't Latino.

Aquaman was a good movie. That's all I care about.

Black manta betrays humanity before his father is even killed. In movie terms I was actually disappointed in his character. He does have by far the most poignant motivation yet he just turns into big dumb evil guy.

i see you rabbi

Okay, so do something about it.

definitely a rabbi

good man, I see this bullshit happening everywhere at once and the normies will have their reckoning

Daily reminder that it does not matter if you are 100% european with blonde hair and blue eyes, you should KYS if you are not a Chad.

Attached: (You)AreHer.gif (500x220, 501K)

says the spic

>who cares about spics?
spic alert

more spics

yet another spic

t. Triggered Creatura Americano
>It was a good movie!!!
>This Shitskin is 1/8 German so that makes him white!
>Latinos are 1/4 Spanish so they are white!
>The Nordic white man who tries to mercilessly kill the lovable main character is completely relatable and redeemable!

Attached: 1509131341192.png (403x334, 124K)

Aquamutt

this

Didn't Stan Lee write him originally as a white man with blonde hair?

Yeah...

>Jason Momoa is THIS brown jungle Asian mixed with European and NOT this other brown Jungle Asian mixed with European
Thanks for the correction user, really changes a lot.
>Most Latinos are not Mestizo
Okay, I'm done with you
>Aquaman was a Good movie
t. Kike or 56%

el goblino....

hope you didnt buy a ticket

>water nigger
lol, nice.

>The Nordic white man
>Not liberal SJW trash
pick a lane retard

cook the man some fucking eggs

Since when was Jow Forums infested with low IQ trash like this?

Attached: 1536383919877.png (760x392, 124K)

So you're saying he's William DaFriend

Yeah, it would be impossible to find a tall, blond, strong actor to play this part, goy. Nobody looks like this in Hollywood. Impossible! Oy vey!

Fuckn kikes, every time...

Attached: Aquaman.jpg (400x600, 58K)

That's a normal Teutonic nose

Orm was pissed off about the ocean pollution, and he hated Arthur because he blamed him for his mother's supposed death.

If that's 1-D to you, then there's just no pleasing you.