Discrimination is the Basis of Life:

Choosing the superior food/neighbors over the inferior.

Non discrimination is suicide.
Disallowing discrimination by others is murder.

>but it's not full suicide or full murder
Fine. Call it self harm and sabotage.

Attached: life-and-death.jpg (800x1000, 109K)

Yup. An "undue burden," you could say

>Yup. An "undue burden," you could say
Is there significance to the words you quoted?

Lawsthat impose anundue burdenon a fundamental right are unconstitutional under current Supreme Court cases.

Constitutions don't grant rights, though. They only enumerate the rights people are typically willing to exercise violence to defend

Unless the legal battle has been made, I don't think it's necessary to resort to philosophy.

Besides, philosophy falls on deaf public ears. The machine of capitalism is a bit loud.

>Unless the legal battle has been made, I don't think it's necessary to resort to philosophy.

The undue burden is a judgement made by people elected by those who seek to impose said burdens.

>Capitalism
>Current society
Pick only one

There can be equations made out of the logic. Precedent is the system here. I don't believe the highest courts are entirely corrupt.

Yeah, capitalism. How would you better describe the economic momentum?

>Precedent- I don't believe the highest courts are entirely corrupt.

It's a matter of degree

>Yeah, capitalism. How would you better describe the economic momentum?

Capitalism is universal respect for personal autonomy. Only 15% of the US are net tax payers..

Completely agreed.
I'm sure you won't object if I discriminate against a religious fanatical sect overseeing my nation's foreign and financial policy.

Yes, and the degree is measurable & accountable.

>Completely agreed.
>I'm sure you won't object if I discriminate against a religious fanatical sect overseeing my nation's foreign and financial policy.

Object all you want, this is why we have you chained

>Yes, and the degree is measurable & accountable.
85% if the country feeds off the 15%. This is not capitalism.

Are you trying to get Americans to hate Israel? I'm not complaining.

Capital accumulation in a competitive global environment sounds to me like capitalism, but I agree with your hesitance to the term.

Thank you! I can't tell you how many brained morons think they have capitalism. If you have a central bank, you damn sure don't have capitalism but nobody can accept this.

Welfare is the anthesis of capitalism. Just because we don't have bread lines doesn't mean we have capitalism.

>This is not capitalism

No. It is simply dysfunctional.

>Discrimination is the Basis of Life
It is. It is literally the only reason why sexual dimorphism exists. There is no reason to split successful life form in two distinct sexes, unless you make one of them an arbiter of successful trait selection via sex to ensure the best option for future breed.

Interesting. Where did you read that?

Good point though it is a bit more subtle. Male and female in sexual reproduction are subject to a Red Queen scenario (energy investment into the process of recombination mostly).

How many threads do you comment in, kraut?
Shouldn't you be working? NonWhites aren't going to feed themselves.

Attached: mises.jpg (472x473, 60K)

I am actually wörking right now but only doing semi-routine stuff ... too boring not to multitask ;)

Attached: no_really.gif (500x305, 957K)

It is just way of life. Without being some MRA sperg, men work harder, work longer hours, take more risks, work more hazardous jobs, pay overwhelming majority of taxes, while women remain net negative income tax contributors throughout their lives and they comprise 86% of all consumer purchasing power.

It is literally a case of men produce/women consume. no hard feelings, that is just how it is.

If you take first twenty most popular/most payed profession for men and women and you'd make them disappear over night, in case of male disappearance, the society would collapse within an hour. In case of women, all necessary services and maintenance would be almost untouched. Society would later still collapse, but due to other factors than lack of skills or experience.

So why not have a species of just more productive males? Because an arbiter of merciless traits selections is the best way to ensure quality genes to pass on in the offspring.