SYRIAN MILITARY MAKES ALLIANCE WITH KURDS

> Beirut (AFP) - The Syrian army entered the key northern city of Manbij for the first time in six years on Friday, a spokesman said in a televised statement.

> The announcement came moments after the Kurds, left exposed by a US pledge to pull out its own troops, asked for the regime's help to face a threatened Turkish offensive.

yahoo.com/news/syria-army-enters-manbij-alliance-kurds-094442154.html

LOL! Turkey is gonna be so fucking salty that they cannot touch the Kurds without going to war with Syria.

Also didnt someone laugh at the idea of Assad and the Kurds joining forces?

Attached: SyrianArmyBabK24.jpg (781x439, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdishissue.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/1-122/
youtube.com/watch?v=oH-7i0DV3a4
youtube.com/watch?v=YY1Byog9d8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now, being allied with the Kurds, Assad is going to have control over Kurdish soldiers who have had advanced military training from American Special Forces, which will amplify the effectiveness of Assads military dramatically.

Attached: 16712304423_58a9c129ae_b.jpg (949x1024, 293K)

Advanced? Not even. Just basic shit. How to hold a weapon properly, bounding, some TCCC (Tactical combat casualty care) which is just learning how to apply a tourniquet properly. The Kurds aren’t some crazy advanced force now. They are just gung-ho, and ready to die for their cause.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1518359501075.jpg (514x652, 282K)

But I must say, this move by Assad isn’t that surprising due to the increased threat from Israel looming over Syria. He knows it is very real, and could use all the help he can get.

Yeah, how well did the training help the Iraqi forces

The Kurds got minimal training from US Operators. The Iraqi SF (Golden Division) received the actual advanced training/Advising. They saw great success in Mosul.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1538052678512.jpg (224x250, 15K)

Bro I've seen the videos. These Kurds dont fight conventionally. They fight light SF do and that's due to their level of training.

>kurds gassing civilians 3.2.1...

>inb4 roaches invading the thread
Just so you know there already is a thread dedicated to syria

Turkey is trying to slide dont let them

>Roaches
Syria is about to rejoin the Arab League. Turks will form an Army of Islam and wipe out Israel once and for all. Israel is still occupying the golan heights which Syria said they will try and retake next.

Attached: 1520390683048.png (934x1064, 649K)

Just curious; Who’d you roll with that makes you an expert?

>They are just gung-ho, and ready to die for their cause
That's better than 90% of the world's militaries

That one German prophet during ww2 was right, we are going to fucking die

remember what happened last time turkey threatened syria over kurds ?

papa assad cowered and immediately complied

The Kurds apparently want autonomy in Syria, not independence. Which is why they have decided to form an alliance with the Syrian Militray.

Rephrase your question

Independence would spell their doom
They’re pretty smart for some subhumans huh

That’s what I thought

the kurds are like a cheap whore, they do whatever they can to survive

the moment they can get full independence, they'll backstab assad

This

They better accept what Assad offers, or else it will be like what Saddam did to those Kurds as well.

Not bad.

Attached: Europa.jpg (460x371, 55K)

Lmao. I was in Syria, in the YPG. Told them to fuck off with trying to fight ISIS, Turks AND Assad. Only takes them 3 years and thousands of KIA to agree with some dumb 25 year old trigger puller.

hey look, an ISIS kike is posting

>Now, being allied with the Kurds, Assad is going to have control over Kurdish soldiers who have had advanced military training from American Special Forces, which will amplify the effectiveness of Assads military dramatically.
That's why they achieved nothing in 7 years of a senseless war?

Have you looked at the map? Raqqa, Manbij, Hassakeh...what are you talking about?

I fought in Beirut back in the early 80's. there used to be Libyan mercenaries who used old civil cannons

civil war cannons from the 1860's

French saying

"If you can't conquer an entire country in the span of a week with a baguette, three soldiers (one to carry the baguette the other two to have sex every five kilometers) and one butterknife, then life's not worth it"

they used the opportunity like thats of syria being assaulted by western power to get their little independence game going

Actually based.

No way, I've actually read up on the history of the Kurds while you just larp. Lemme find you an article. Dont mind the pic, sweaty.
kurdishissue.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/1-122/

Attached: Aloha.jpg (480x636, 23K)

The only people who support the Kurdish gypsies being ''independent'' are kikes because they're the only one who would benefit from it. Why are you so ashamed of showing your flag, Shlomo? You're not fooling anyone here.

Attached: BijiKurdistan.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Good then we don't have to betheir to protect the kurds?

The Peshmurga could train the American Special Forces, never mind the other way round

I support restoration of Greater Armenia(to Lake Van), Kurdistan and Assyria.
The only people who support TURKS are dumbfucks like you who don't what what "Dönme" means. NatSoc flag isnt a meme flag either, faggot.

Based Thailand

NATO turkey still has its rebels lead by turkish military
youtube.com/watch?v=oH-7i0DV3a4

Attached: 0973535987511.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Attached: 1530363902092.png (1312x1178, 737K)

>Assad invades Turkish occupied Kurdistan instead

K I N O
I
N
O

>Assad invades Turkey
>Backed by entirety of asian and european countries
>America says yes too
>Turkey becomes greater syria

Is the Toxoplasmosis making you post like this? French need to stop playing with cat poo.

Chill faggot it's all in good fun

Toxoplasma gondii. You better get some sleep tonight friend, tomorrow is manifestations day!

>polish guy JUST learns about cat shit for the first time in december 2018
>will try to flex it in every social interaction for the unforseen future

so this is what is being slid by turkmonkeys?

Attached: 1439321594521.jpg (364x364, 16K)

>So fucking butthurt all he can think about is shit an shit related subjects
Based

By "advanced military training" they are generally considered competent enough to not shoot themselves in the foot stacking up on a house, and they will actually look down the sites of their belt fed weapons 50% or the time or more; top kek CIA nigger

Attached: 1467043699416.jpg (600x631, 40K)

IRGC training is far superior to (((American))) training. Our training boils down to "how to call an airstrike". Iran training is for fighting without unlimited money.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1Byog9d8Q

>capital T

lmao this dumb slav googled how to spell it

>Sense of purpose
Oy Vey goyim stop forgetting your purpose is to serve us, the Jews, the chosen people, and... your greatest ally.

so you mean that region can take care of itself?
wow, its almost like trump was right again

have you not watched their "advanced training"? All they get is small arms from the u.s.
that people who head over to "train" them are ex-mil retards and all that training goes to leaning against sandbags on a raised position shooting at snipers, dodging sniper fire, and exploding homemade armored vehicles

I don't think Syrians and Kurds are allies unless Kurds want to give up the idea of their independent state for good. I don't support their independence myself but I think they must be pretty scared of Turkey to reconcile with Assad now. Kurds will never get as good chance for independence as this ISIS / Syrian Civil War happening ever again.

Imagine being one of those western people who went to fight a war for Kurdistan all those years ago and it ends like it begun.

Turkey should really be dismantled. A rat state like them being in NATO and having access to nukes is a small mistake from a Cold War. In a just world Istanbul would be given to Greece or Russia to protect and rest of their country would become a buffer zone.

Roaches are gonna get smoked.

Attached: Screenshot_59.png (570x393, 12K)

>supporting turks/israel instead of assad and kurds

Attached: d93.jpg (960x391, 40K)

Ťùŕķįýýå īš ëţęŕñãľ Ťüpãç Ăĺjvé ôń Ťùŕķįýýå

/sg/ these days...

About half of Turkey population is Kurdish or have Kurdish ancestry

If Kurdistan is going to happen then it will be in Turkey

Mambiji biji soon

Kurds can't fight for shit. They are completely reliant on us support just like israel

>Assad and the Kurds joining forces
they joined up together several times in the last few years so it is a surprise to no one who has been paying the least bit of attention.

KEK how to die, is about it. Those dumb sheepherders are asleep at their post half the time or sipping chai watching vidya instead of doing their jobs.

>he's seen the videos maaaaaan *sips onions*

Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: Greeks knew what was up.jpg (669x1080, 179K)

I hope this is true.

>the kurds are like a cheap whore, they do whatever they can to survive
There is a little bit of that in all of us, isn't there?
They just want to survive with their culture.

stories?

Kurds are just another inbred breed of Muslims, and so if they disappear, nothing of value is lost. Seriously. Same with the fucking Yazidis, who may not be Muslim, but are still inbreeders, and so fuck 'em. Eugenics should be practiced much more heavily, I feel, and Arabs and Africans would be good populations to exterminate, I feel, for a warm-up, and then we can get busy on the Chinese. Let's get this fucking show on the road.

Attached: 1356739951300.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Turks should take that fake "rojava". And Syria is an artificial state created by the French.
What culture? The Kurdish factions in Syria are far leftists. They don't care about preserving culture.
Western powers failed to do so when they had more clout in the world. They aren't relatively as strong today.

This is the best outcome out of all of this: The Jews will have to do their own disruption for a change. The Trumpster has also announced that by not being the world's policeman anymore, that the US is tired of Jewish-led wars. This puzzles the Jew.

Attached: 11884.jpg (403x403, 36K)

They had no advance training, just basic. Kurds were losing to ISIS before America stepped in.
The ugly truth is ISIS was the most effective and capable force in Syria. They're murderous and were arrogant which cost them but they were also capable. ISIS was the only group that conquered half of Syria and about a fifth of Iraq with no modern airforce protecting them. They were more flexible and effective than Hezbollah, who are better suited for defense of South Lebanon than offensives in Syria.

IRGC couldn't beat a bunch of sandal wearing rebels prior to the Russian intervention in 2015. They're overrated and Iran, when it comes to conventional forces like Artesh, overall suffers from the same problem as "Arab armies", most of whom are not Arab anyway. The braindead religious fanatic supporters of the IRGC however would have the civilized people believe otherwise.

Attached: 1542955089772-2.png (720x1280, 1.02M)

Unfortunately, the US troop withdrawal are going to be slowed down by US commanders who want to stay in Syria.

The question was fine; your lack of response betrays your origin.

Attached: 1532375866.jpg (637x622, 47K)

(((West's Interests, Sense of Purpose)))
And what would those be, I wonder?

Attached: 1539085607017.jpg (601x460, 114K)

Nah, this is not so. The commanders will do what they are told. Western forces have an actual chain of command that they follow, unlike shit-skins, including China.

The Arab League is one of the most nonsensical 20th century international groups ever invented. Syria leaving that league or joining it means little.
The commanders told the Trump administration that a withdrawal will have to take many months because it takes a lot of time to move equipment out. They're obviously lying, they can leave in a month. Trump could tell them to leave in a month but if he feels like several months is satisfactory, the withdrawal will take that long.

The problem with America and interventions is pretty much due to its people. Americans feel attached to Europe, because they're part of the West, the Middle East, because of their shitty cult, and other places in the world. The best way for America to become isolationist, is to become much more culturally isolationist. They should stop seeing themselves as a Western country, or a Christian country (Christians, particularly Evangelicals), or part of a global community (globalist and many liberals). Else they'll always keep getting involved in the Old World.

I really like this dude. One of the bravest and most honest. One who stands in defiance against globalist tyranny, and prevailed against all odds.

Based assad. Glory to him.

Attached: 1545552994007.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

>The commanders told the Trump
Got a source for that? Because it seems you are full of shit.

Also, Americans don't give a fuck about the "Old World", and you'd have to be a fucking gook to think otherwise.

You people are some fucking stupid, I do have to say that.

Attached: 1498402469240.jpg (320x369, 80K)

>The Kurdish factions in Syria are far leftists.
Not all factions are commies.
Those that are, fuk them.

>Just basic shit. How to hold a weapon properly, bounding, some TCCC (Tactical combat casualty care) which is just learning how to apply a tourniquet properly

E.g. how you quadruple their regular combat effectiveness

There's no such thing as kurd culture, they are literally arabs living on mountains being paid by jews to blow themselves up.

Assad is truly the good guy, and literally the last man standing in the Middle East, after Hussein and Qaddafi were murdered, and the US needs to go back home. It has disgraced itself by licking Jewish ass quite enough, I feel, and needs to go home to re-evaluate its values.

Attached: 417b.jpg (699x970, 159K)

Also, thanks for the new wallpaper. Much obliged.

Attached: 1545953140245.jpg (960x726, 38K)

How can you restore something that never existed in the first place?
>US
>values
Choose one
>assad the dude whi gasses his own people
>good
Don't even bother choosing one

NO GOYIM YOU MUST STAY AND DIE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545934914822.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

You know that Assad didn't gas his own people, right, and that it was all orchestrated by the US through its puppets, yeah? Pls say yes, or else there may be consequences in future.

Attached: 1545890491152.png (1024x560, 394K)

glad to see they won't be forsaken by our departure

how prudent of Syria to acknowledge the vacuum of allegiance and capitalize on the fact, the kurds themselves don't deserve being forsaken

hol up what does this mean? Are the syrians reconizing the kurds or is it just a protected status type deal

>Americans don't give a fuck about the "Old World"
>What are Evangelicals
>what are the many Americans who jerk off about Europe constantly
You're retarded.

Big if true.

Also fuck turkey.

Meh. Fuck the Kurds. They are just another inbred Muslim tribe, and they can all die altogether afaic.

Attached: 1539193995503-3.jpg (601x800, 99K)

>jew puppet didn't gas
>jew puppet gassed through jew puppet's puppets
What difference does it make in the end?