Using the disabled for monetary gain

I'm no advocate for more laws, but I would like to see this done.

youtube.com/watch?v=gg5AYpktp1U

Attached: DDqRbm3UQAA2tbs.jpg (1200x1005, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcGHSRos0fY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkttS6CcmDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would anyone choose to give birth to that

Maybe the parents thought it would be normal. You cant just leave it on the mountain for fate anymore.

AYYY LMAO

>using the disabled for monetary gain

literally Jow Forums

i always see this nigga hanging with the tards, someone said he was fucking them

>look at how much more handsome I look next to this diabolical creature
>look how caring I am for the misfortunate
Is this the best method for getting women Jow Forums? This guy surely swims in pussy around the clock just with this ruse.

Attached: E3381CDB-85C2-4D46-A2E0-908CD5DF506B.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

>using the disabled for monetary gain
Pleb tier.
>using the disabled for sick caloric mass gains
Chad tier.

Attached: Soylent_Green.jpg (510x508, 63K)

>get this little monster off me

What a fake fucking smile

Attached: pol.png (1200x1005, 2.05M)

Does this guys pupils seem way too dilated or is it just me

A little bit. There's something creepy about his stare.

Attached: EC2D5295-F80D-4792-9B5F-D1634265EE65-2222-000002B59DC375A3.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I have big pupils, I’ve been accused of being on drugs because of it

hes a kike that's why he looks creepy

As bad as Jow Forums is, I'd say the disabled in this picture is /b/ or Jow Forums.

fuck off, the retards are giving consent and want the attention

holy shit she is cumming so hard

Total Recoil

That would explain it

Attached: 553C7844-79DC-4DEF-8127-8E58F579751A-2222-000002B564B2782A.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

People who wear braces are attention seekers.

Fuck me that ones ace. I’d keep it in a biscuit barrel and teach it one liners.

I think guy in red shirt browses Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=FcGHSRos0fY

Couldn’t get a proper job (know the feels). Learn to use the cabbage to your advantage.
The ways of the manipulative narcissistic are manyfold.

thumbnail looks like a witch

Fucking top kek the onions green is being passed around my old college buddy would be proud of you. Good movie by the way if you haven’t seen it

thumbnail is /x/

The Retard Whisperer here gets some really fine pussy.

DAVE LOOK OUT YOUR ABORTION IS BACK FOR REVENGE

This guy is an actor, actors like to get high before they perform. I’d wanna get shitfaced too if I had to do some lame ass show just so that Facebook moms have something to post about. If I were him I’d just wanna get my YouTube money and go bang some models or some shit.

So, does he know that kid or is that picture just before he got a nasty surprise?

I do a lot to pull. I should be out tonight. But putting a turd on my shoulder, I just would never think of it.

Holy shit even the thumbnail freaked me out. And I thought this one was bad.

Attached: 2CDFA234-E9D7-4A0E-AD4F-E60E85367418-2222-000002B58204976E.jpg (320x180, 13K)

He makes kids that probably never have a comforting interaction outside of immediate family happy. What do I care if he gets money from advertisers?

Watch the whole thing, I dare you

What a fucking monster.
>All about me.

it was confirmed that he fucked her

Kek

Attached: E8C73028-3A8C-4170-9A8C-F1A2246EF350.jpg (1024x973, 137K)

How does he make them happy. I’m better looking than that freaky scary over intense cunt. You mean to say I could just gurn at cabbage, have someone take a snap, throw up and then cash in on Fartbook?
Interdasting.

Oonka chanowee cheesko, Solo. Ho ho hooo!

I just went through it. Happy.

Attached: IMG_9999.jpg (1455x886, 126K)

By treating them like normal humans, something you probably couldn’t manage.

Jews have been doing this for ages:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkttS6CcmDU

oh my jesus.

Just look at this dude's eyes. A person's eyes says a lot about them. This guy is obviously exploiting these people for his own personal gain. He's evil, and doesn't actually care about them.

Jews will just say, "We gave you 5 minutes of fame you should be thankful for that!". They're all evil.

But eugenics are inhuman I guess

>normal humans
There's something about these threads that drag the moralfags in

Attached: 371BC7C1-AA87-4919-8D7F-6DEDB7123D2D-2222-000002B5B001D647.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

They are not normal humans. They're genetic deadends that only cost society money.

>something you couldn’t do
Your right there.
But I do have quite big packet, do you think I could work that into some of those shots, it wouldn’t be a total loss then would it?

that lil kid wants some frens too

What bothers me more are the normies saying shallow vapid shit like
>10:24 he is so cute Like, low key crushing right now.
>David is cool. That is such a unique family. Some people are awesome. They amaze me. (This one sounds like a straight up NPC dialogue)
>Crushing on David low key
>Bruhh i replayed Hannah singing so many times it sounds to pretty
>Obed is so frocking cute

Anyone who doesn't have their own head 5 feet up their own ass can see this. They look like a happy bunch, but don't BS like that.

Attached: 1326583870407.png (381x400, 19K)

Kill it with fire

Which is why it makes them feel happy. This isn’t rocket science.

If they were normal humans he wouldn’t be a special case, would he?

>lil
Stop being a heightist bigot
And OMG ‘heightist’ is a real word, recognised by Apple. What is the world coming too.
And just for the record that’s the worst parrot I’ve seen. What a loser.

Chad exploits virgin retards for money and pussy, seems pretty based to me

Attached: 1537742051121.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>jewish autism play
I'm shocked but also not at all

Attached: Naamloos.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

The parents are weak. A good parent would have SIDS the fuck outta them

"Virtue" (vanity) signalling.

>Maybe the parents thought it would be normal.
Then they are too retarded to breed. Genetic miscues can be identified in utero. Anyone who can't comprehend that should not be allowed to pick others' pockets for the keep of their mutant spawn/pets.

Attached: jJh8x.jpg (600x377, 54K)

Funny thing is , this was last Thursdays Climate Change , the World was going to Fucking End if we didn’t institute population control (birth control, abortion, planned parenthood, feminism) because there wouldn’t be enough food to feed everyone. Well low and behold 50 60 100 years later there’s only one population that got controlled

He's a special needs teacher

Ahaha I just noticed the wig on the dresser behind them

You cost nearly as much and provide no entertainment value.

I don’t know what SIDS is but I can imagine and yes. They might well do that for their spawn. I certainly would consider it as a high ranking option if you mean what I think you mean.
My dad died last week. He wasn’t one of the cast of ‘Muppets Do The Hills Have Eyes’ like these critters but when I walked in on day 2 and realised he was all done and that the Dr’s would keep him alive, without a cig and going in and out of hallucinations and with silly little thots washing him in bed but not a chance of getting much more than a cloth tit off them for all the wind up they provide I stood over him in the little side room he was in and said “If you want me too I’ll wedge that door, give you a cigarette and pull all that shit out of your arms right now.” He knew what I meant.
My heart was trip hammering because if he’d said yes I would have wrote a cheque with my mouth that I’d have to follow up on with actions. And pillows.
He was weak I probably could have done him quite gently without leaving proofs. He only lasted another three days, by the end he was asking to die but in a hallucination so it’s not really justified to go mercing him at that point. He died on Christmas Eve.
And on the up side everyone gave me his prezzies so it ended up the best Christmas ever. Christmas tales always have happy endings.

Excellent pasta user, Merry Christmas

This guy is a modern day Fred Rodgers. Stop giving him shit because of his awkward smile.
>special needs teacher
>donates majority of his income
>spends time with freaks who are shunned the rest of their short lives
>people he showcase get tons of support, both the parents and kids
>does tons for birth defect awareness to get it research funding

And a happy new year. One and all.

wtf no this dude is awesome fuck you OP that is a shit video

That is truly an unsettling pic. D...does he fuck it?

lol your daddy nigel bull prepping queer daddy-o died. LOL

kek

Those where interessant video. It's sad that some of them, extremly disabled, has a perfectly functionning brain.
Most of them are trapped inside a messed up body, imagine being forced to browse pol and reply letter by letter using only your eye blinking.

BLINKPOSTING FKING DISABLED FAGGOT

Wow, kill yourself shitstain.

Fuckin' lost it friend. Christ that's funny!

Serious question for any gay anons in this thread right now, would you fuck that guy even if that little green monster on his shoulder was physically attached to his body like this thing from total recall?

Attached: 416E10CE-D36D-477A-8483-1C024765B1FA.jpg (613x380, 70K)

Oy, vey.

Attached: 14A53F1F-0257-4A8D-94C2-CAEA2C1F2B2F-423-0000004DC7055971.jpg (720x720, 311K)

He was a teacher for all of 3 years, then quit to cash in.

>looking longingly into his eyes

Just you gaylord

Attached: 1545759190234.jpg (800x450, 61K)

the sad part is, they probably all know he is doing this because they are reterded, not despite it.

If I had one of those I'd make it walk in my garden to keep the birds and squirrels at bay.

Attached: MAGA copy.jpg (525x700, 96K)