It is happening!

Been reports of cell towers down all over the country. Pol seems to be having a grand old time on some dumb faggot in gamestop. So pol are gay or something?

Attached: 2018-12-28-16-05-44.jpg (1024x536, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceweather.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m2JL0xABlrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nZAgRLBEAjs
solarham.net/planetk.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Federal Communications Commission launched an investigation of telecom giant CenturyLink in the wake of a "troubling" nationwide outage that prevented some customers from being able to dial 911, officials said Friday.

“When an emergency strikes, it’s critical that Americans are able to use 911 to reach those who can help," FCC chairman Ajit Pai said in a statement addressing the outage, which began on Thursday and continued into Friday morning and impacted an untold number of customers from New York to California.

"The CenturyLink service outage is therefore completely unacceptable, and its breadth and duration are particularly troubling. I’ve directed the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau to immediately launch an investigation into the cause and impact of this outage."

A CenturyLink outage map on Dec. 28, 2018.
A rep for the Monroe, Louisiana-based company CenturyLink on Friday declined to discuss the outage beyond the company's tweeted statements.

Pai said he wants to know what went wrong and why it's taken so long to get fixed.

"I have also spoken with CenturyLink to underscore the urgency of restoring service immediately," he said. "We will continue to monitor this situation closely to ensure that consumers’ access to 911 is restored as quickly as possible.”

From the >fcc

Attached: 181228-centurylink-outage-map-cs-1101a_402240c9638b5e4c9f2e5697590011a6.fit-560w.jpg (560x332, 27K)

What do you expect anyone to add beyond "oh.. that's weird. What's going on here?"
Maybe ask /sci/

Those are all outages? I haven't heard shit, only the one on NY

You all gonna get liquified soon.

Attached: alien human skin.jpg (1000x414, 286K)

Lmao I just bought Fallout: New Vegas in steam sales and I'm going to be able to play it irl! Exciting!

SOLAR STORM

Attached: 1508194116361.jpg (400x400, 115K)

Same I hope winter doesn't get me 1st

Its not just century link! Its everything everywhere search power outages last 24 hrs. Tons, blaming high winds or car crashes. Even in east China. Also Internet down ect.

Can confirm, downed cell phone tower just flew over my house!

Kenner, Louisiana two nights ago.

It’s either
A the sun is going to emp us
B a huge solar wind
C a really bad cyber attack
D the kikes
E aliens

this hysteria, imagine this country would actually get attacked. were mutts paranoid weaklings all along?

British Wi-Fi is working fine

Show me more trannies

delete this

>Show me more trannies
sorry m8 you need a loicense for that

Attached: 1532707380723.gif (828x621, 3.89M)

It's Unit 8200. Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-28-16-23-54.png (1080x1920, 476K)

Attached: 8EF6E890-4485-4486-8B2C-5E0D1B0B4044.jpg (640x849, 365K)

if it was solar activity it would be global wouldnt it?

Attached: 78A94770-46EA-4E15-80CD-78255A2BA96D.jpg (640x570, 208K)

*sigh* the federation was here 3 years ago. then 2 years before that. then the year before that. then 6 months before that. in fact, you can say the federation has been here at least once a year every since 1977

this user gets it

The sun lol u mean the gov will EMP us and blame it on the sun. Remember maintain population at 500,000? Yeah.

US is also developing EMP weapons. Could be some testing going on.

hmm the northern midwest looks kind of vulnerable in that map

>22:47:41
Nah, only third world hardware

that's because there's the most white people there.
they want to wipe us out

FUCK OFF BOOOMEERRR

The rumor that the outages have coincided with raids by the Secret Service are completely false.
Anyone else feeling sleepy?

this is a good point, only america is effected
solar storms as a cause = BTFO confirmed

Attached: 1544502192115.png (616x906, 859K)

It's haarpening.

I would stop typing if I were you

Is that in the direction of the nuclear Indian point energy center?

Attached: ipec_basemap2_2.jpg (1272x983, 298K)

She should have won
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: F755AD2C-4257-4DCC-BEE0-ECC3F0083677.png (266x303, 114K)

Huawei equipment on the backbone structure. I work for ATT. Last mile legs usually lend their equipment and fibres to companies that provide the service / front portion - Comcast, Verizon, etc. If the backbone is down, it's down for everyone connected to it.

Attached: hacking.gif (356x200, 3.72M)

It is clearly Russian and or Chinese hackers. There is no other explanation needed.

It could be all of ABCDE at once.
And we could all be about to be slightly inconvenienced by these circumstances.

Solar storm, we're passing through a sun spot, the solar energy Isn't as restricted as it normally is.
>SPOTLESS SUN SPARKS GEOMAGNETIC STORM
spaceweather.com/
stop freaking out. It's expected to lat two to three days.
I myself woke up to every car alarm and fire alarm going off at the same time this morning in my city. emergency services going nuts.
>the escape alarm at the courthouse going setting the cops to go nuts,
>cellphones not working
>fire alarms and car alarms going off
>break and entry alarms going off
shit was fucking nuts, I thought it was the end days until I remembered the only three things that could do this. Nuke, EMP or Solar storm,sure enough solar storm.

Attached: 1325617938261.jpg (1920x1200, 1.41M)

just established its not that because its only effecting america, keep up shills
>an jewish alien cyberattack just flew over my house!

>huge solar wind
its this

Attached: 1326559992287.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

K index is showing medium. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

>FCC chairman Ajit Pai
oh, dear...

Q is mossad you gay nigger

If it was this why is it only effecting America?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2JL0xABlrQ

View from my window right now

Attached: Happening.png (1024x536, 445K)

bump

These 911 outage threads are going down quick

Schizophrenia.

The internet has been bad and really slow for weeks now.

Is it this EMP by North-Korea that is advertised on breaks in Alex Jones show.

>critical that Americans are able to use 911
its just a test for when they actually shut it down

incase anyone is still doubting this isnt solar activity "I will remind them", the last time your 911 system went to shit, was 9/11(2001)...
stay safe burgs

Attached: wallhaven-975.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

It doesn't spread out evenly.
Why would some little biker run city in Canada get it? there is nothing here but a few CSIS bases and a auto manufacturing plant that's closing down in like 4 months.....
Why would we get hit harder than places closer to the sun? well because its not spread evenly.
Other variants are the amount of cloud cover, precipitation, moisture in the air. It travels better through water, then we salt our roads during winter further allowing the plasma to travel more freely.
This is the current animation of the happening, see that nice little thing pointed directly at us?

Attached: euvi_195_rotated.gif (256x256, 1.13M)

>new age hippies
Go drink your green tea nigger, open your asschakra and wait for the spaceniggerjews to give you free shit.

kill the towers, kill the beast

youtube.com/watch?v=nZAgRLBEAjs

This is also last night after NYC happened. Two massive grid explosions that close together is not a coincidence.

Attached: 1545937601643.jpg (226x249, 6K)

That ain't no outage. It's a mother fucker laser. Watch it again and look up.

earth orbit, we only entered it last night/ early in the morning.
It will hit everyone else soon as they turn towards the sun.
It's over on the east coast.
I've been looking as well
It's not a flare, its us passing though a sun spot, the suns plasma is hitting us almost un inhibited.

Attached: 1539416610423.jpg (447x285, 24K)

I've watched both that and nyc a couple of times, it's fucking surreal to look at. I've been fortunate enough to see lightning at a very close range(about 15-20 feet) and that's far more impressive.

lens flare lol

the storm is occuring because there are no sunspots this month and the tranny exploded at 3am, before the sun rose here. nothing happened here. you are wrong.

and that is?

What if this is Trump's doing? What if the power outages or whatever are preparation for martial law? If the power is out, it'll make it easier to round certain people up.

forgot link
where are you getting your k index from?
It's off the fucking scale
solarham.net/planetk.htm

Attached: planetary-k-index.gif (640x480, 10K)

well people do go nuts when they don't understand ....
tranies never understand.

Attached: station-k-index.png (600x510, 6K)

>A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1524010334036.png (1500x1543, 706K)

This made me laugh lol. ITS HAPPENING AND ALL YOU GUUISE CARE ABOUT IS TRANNIES AT GAMESTOP.

Lol just fucking lol my dude.

Attached: featured-2.jpg (600x398, 29K)

At least nice HAPPENING for Friday. A fucking sun.

Leaf, we don’t move a fucking inch. Everything revolves and moves around us. Stop watching Nasa videos and throw away you current science books unless you want to stay stupid the rest of your life.

Attached: 95D07792-BE28-4B4E-8058-77DE55FA23C7.png (616x480, 101K)

Praise Jesus!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>a dozen threads in the catalog
>some faggot creates the 11th one whining about how Jow Forums doesn't discuss it
Why do you brainlets keep doing this?

Literally nothing is ever going to happen, get out of your heads.

That's an edited version of the plant in Astoria, Queens going up

Wat?

Attached: FAD82502-0D3E-4EBF-BABD-2FA5FBED9F4F.jpg (1024x437, 53K)

if you dont believe go look at space weather, they state that is the reason.
fucking shills

Does the post have to contain the exact number of 'A's?

I meant the LA one where it's zipping down the powerlines, that looked cool as fuck.

Wha?!!! Didn’t think about that last nite!

You may be right nigger!!!! Good catch!!!

Attached: D43DCB68-AEE0-427F-9554-99AFEAE5728E.png (406x422, 195K)

you know how many millions I would have saved in tower deployment if the earth was flat?
I need to know about solar storms and such because I deployed lots of towers and built the cellular infrastructure for a few counties up here in Canada.
i retired at 37 years old with millions, made lots of pure white German babies with my wife.
I'm one hundred percent certain that you are the stupid one.
try and put a tower up without this math and see how well it works okay?

Attached: clearence.png (458x334, 56K)

By Jow Forums rules it does not.

>what is numeric ouija
Do you even check gets?

My fellow POLs, it is time we stop spreading fake news. This incident has been determined by experts to be a simple transformer explosion. These things happen. No need to freak out like an alien invasion going on. In fact, experts have specifically said this is NOT an alien invasion.

Its time to stop posting and participating in threads of this nature. Our experts have created dozens of other threads for you participate in. Please post in one of those from now on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 9.53.02 PM.png (345x407, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

yes it is fun to watch shit burn

Attached: 1545805401818.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

>a transformer explosion lit up the entire sky goy

First off. could you fuck off. secondly. There is footage of the shit burning. Not saying it's not a purposeful attack at the facility, but it is an actual fire.

>cell towers
are you in africa?

LMAO this

a cell tower just flew over my house

It depends on the volume of air inspired to pronounce it. Other faggots will tell you that you need to have a cock in the ass to shout, don't listen to them, trust me.

bluu beem

I;m thinking bout thos Beans

That map shows interchange between balancing authority operators. SWPP stretches from Texas to Canada.
Its not a great depiction of transmission weakness or strength.
Also you won't see a real time map of the US grid available to the public so this is as good as you will get besides LMP Locational Marginal Pricing maps.

plasma wind stream hitting earth during the waining of magnetosphere strength. This will keep happening in the weeks, months, and years to come. Then the mininova from the sun hits us in less than three decades. You are fucking welcome. Start prepping.

Using math to prove theories. Sorry nice try.
You never read the Bible which tells us exactly what’s up, don’t worry you dont have to believe in god so don’t be intimidated.

Guess what?!!! brother worked for gte after military career setting up communication stations in Argentina and other countries.
He thinks your a either a fucking idiot or just brainwashed like most of the population and your ego won’t allow you to see the truth, as you pointed out by claiming your wealth when really your only indicating your insecurity and penis size. Wealthy and humble people don’t brag faggot.
I’m not here to convince you shit, I threw you a bone and you pulled the same Jewish nasa tricks.
Go watch some space station videos to further your education on green screens and hairspray as well as body harnesses.
Pic related is you living on a fake ball telling us this is what we are doing!!! Really???? O......K!????

Attached: F3CBE64F-2B4A-4254-A76B-E738853DB6A2.gif (640x360, 3.32M)