HAPPENING

Yellow Jackets are trying to storm the fort where Macron and his mummy are vacationing

rtl.fr/actu/politique/des-gilets-jaunes-ont-tente-de-s-emparer-du-fort-de-bregancon-7796068279

Attached: 7795779632_un-gilet-jaune-devant-un-voiture-en-train-de-bruler-avenue-foch-non-loin-de-l-arc-de-trio (879x587, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing happens

If digitz NYC is erased from the map by an explosion

they need a reverse revolution, overthrow a democracy and install a regime

Live stream? I need a happening to get through this day

Can I get a rundown what is the point of them riots (apart from rioting)?

taxes are too high.

Macron Demission

Attached: 1291674870582.jpg (251x202, 8K)

Rerolllllllll

The rent is too damn high

Work harder

Not going to happen
>Next

do it frogs

Attached: egged.com.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Why does he have a U.S. military hat???

You have failed Macron. Your efforts, wishes, and attempts all failed. You are living on borrowed time. Resign now and the luxuries will be availed to you in exile. Resistance is futile. Your people will win and France will be made great again. Check em'

Damn, britfag, you need to kill yourself ASAP.

Almost

France really doesnt look so good these days

I have failed, therefore the yellow vests have failed. France will be mediocre for quite some time.

on diggits jackets take over after chopping macaroni's head off

Let's wish them success and good luck! Fuck manlet nigger lover macron!

Attached: 1542201535595.jpg (720x599, 29K)

I REALLY Hope they Get that Maccaroni Fucktard Head On a Platter

And you wonder why american did their revolution ?

Good luck, frogs. Fuck (((gloablists))) and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1543823476403.png (628x625, 481K)

France can go full revolution after I get to my Blanton’s SFTB and Chronicles back to the states. Till then I will walk through riots if I have to to get my bourbon.

Attached: 9FE1294C-5152-427F-956E-22DC37DBB3CA.jpg (866x1309, 505K)

Macron's falling

only if g-d wills it

Americans paid pittance in taxes compared to actual English people. The real problem was lack of representation in the parliament.

Unlike French people in France, right?

You also did your revolution for representation in the parliament.

Lol macron is going to be lynched

Riots go on, macron is killed, EU goes fully dictatorship and coalition with the frence army. We have fully controled EU army...is this what they wanted all along? 4D chess

bump

Attached: bq-5c227ab4c25a0.jpg (878x1140, 235K)

Fuck off Amerimutt.

Nothing is happening. Yellow jacket movement is dead. RT is fake news. Stop posting, you are embarrassing.

Reroll, Pierre. My home state could actually become a decent place if that happened.

Jupiter already won, he literally paid them $100 to fuck off.

Attached: macron.jpg (480x300, 60K)

Rolling

Is her really that tiny. Looks like my 15 year old nephew could take him.

Why do muslim countries have a hard cock for attacking nyc?

Attached: file.png (1080x1079, 996K)

>that special kind of iron resolve you only see from british subjects

What a shame that hierarchy isn't decided by brute force, Mohammed. If that were the case your people would rule Europe.

Omg one unattractive yellowjacket??! And all this time i thought they were all world class models. O well- back to sucking macron's dick i guess the movement is over.

What is their endgame?

Heck macron

wtf, you cant even egg politicians anymore without being hunted by mosad

Why aren't French anons streaming?
It's what Jow Forums most prides itself on, being first in facts.

Truth.
nice digies anyway

Attached: 2namck.jpg (250x250, 10K)

bump for Macron getting decapitated on New Year's Eve

Attached: 1543777429909.png (1200x815, 1.28M)

I’m glad it’s not or Taco would be burining down my home country more than they already are. Funny I’m actually just visiting le frogs on vacation. Amerifat, Le 56%, Amerimutt is more appropriate also richfag works as well.

Attached: 6FC2CDA9-72DC-4CA7-BFD3-6811F4989868.jpg (1144x1192, 955K)

Reroll
Digits for that too

He didn't even link RT shill. Nice proxy tho.

Just kill yourself. We don’t want you.

Is it just me or do none of his guards a actually look French. Also that was a hell of a throw, fucking right in the scone with that many bystanders.

You have good taste

Jesus...calm yourself. Fellow American here. Just visiting Le Frog.

Oh wow you are drinking Japanese whisky in a hotel, you must be a billionaire or something

impossible. the french are famous cowards.
>see: voting for Macron

Attached: Capture.png (529x555, 583K)

not enough migrants in France

Why the fuck would you go to France to buy bourbon.
You're like the Chink tourists who come to Sydney to buy souvenirs made in China, in shops owned by Chinese.

>Why the fuck would you go to France
/thread

Fake

in real life
>Dad's tired and irritated after working all week he has to listen to the closeted faggot whine about "the lard".
>Mother is hoping the kids don't make a scene, and her husband doesn't embarrass her while she consumes every pseudo-philosophical word of the holy mensch.
>kids are thinking about anything else besides being in the Sunday Prison. Why do our parents punish us?

Attached: Cosby.png (519x551, 277K)

>Why the fuck would you go to France
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

Attached: Macaroni.jpg (634x423, 62K)

Nope Just another super poor bum sipping some brown water.

Let me explain this to you. Bourbon is made in KY. But some distilleries have special international only releases. Buffalo Trace makes Blantons. They only distribute the regular 90 proof in the USA. Straight from the barrel version which is uncut unfiltered 120-130+ proof can only be bought internationally as well as gold, black, green, silver, etc... La Maison Du Whisky in Paris has very special private barrel selections and they make very special custom labels and boxes for collectors like me. If you ever get a hold of one it’s pretty amazing juice.

Attached: 0ED1BCF2-B492-4C41-968D-79D009B1BE83.jpg (1911x837, 707K)

Quit obsessing over me. This is getting weird.

Attached: 1544845724295.png (413x484, 281K)

tell us whats in the non-disclosure agreements you signed with jones

Macron tried to lower the income tax to spur investment and pay for it by raising the petrol tax, basically. This pissed off the right-wing because they rose the petrol tax and pissed off the left-wing because they lowered taxes on the rich and rose taxes on the poor. 90% of the protesters are very left-wing and have demanded increased wages, increased welfare, and an end to "neo-liberalism."

Way to go, man.

Macaroni, Macaroni!
Give me the resignationoli

Attached: BongueSpob.png (863x678, 886K)

All questions go through my lawyer Michael Cohen.

Attached: EDACE539-B524-484E-B304-B11101E1FC18.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

it wasnt a question

Weekend soldiers will achieve nothing worthwile. Get back to me when they'll start rioting 24/7... wich won't happen because in the end, they're all cucked wagies.

Misunderstanding. The taxes in general weren't high but very specific colonial goods were taxed extremely highly. However, the most pressing issue was no representation as part of the common-wealth, yes.

All demands go through my... you get the point...LOL