This is Khomeini's grandson. He is a pure Persian. Persians are white

This is Khomeini's grandson. He is a pure Persian. Persians are white.

Attached: CuXjiI-VIAADHG5.jpg (749x677, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oksv4hfTMSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every persian i've met yet was pretty based, the women too. Also, Farsi sounds 100 times better than arabic.

Why is he such a beardlet?

>pure persian
>after the crusades

Would it be okay to marry a Persian qt who converts to Christianity? For some reason I’m really attracted to that northern middle eastern look. I’m a Scottish/Hungarian/Serbian mutt so it probably doesn’t matter

Attached: 8E659C69-4DF8-4AFF-8A7F-D2A9CCB4DF43.jpg (680x858, 69K)

>crusades reached persian lands
You dumbass
Just go for an Armenian if you want her to be Christian

what are you even talking about?

زبان فارسی ثحبت می کنید؟

Jews poisoned Iranian water too. Just imagine how effeminated his son will be.

Looks like an albino gypsy.

Attached: gypsy.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

so he's some european slave concubine offspring?

exception =/= rule

>Persians are white.
Brown nipples.
They're not white.
I've seen Japs whiter than that, and they're still not white. Brown nipples.

یا ایا شما فارسی صحبت می کنید

To farsi harf mizoni?

are you implying crusades reached persia? they couldn't even reach jerusalem more than once

No, sorry. Just met a few persians here, in Britain and at work here.

>bulging eyes
>20cm wide shoulder to shoulder
>jaw surgery
Hmm

Attached: 1525216419881.jpg (3200x2134, 2.67M)

persians are caucasoids, and white via skeletal structure
however on pol, if you aren't from some obscure fjord in Norway, you aren't white.
even though weve seen the pol meetups, and you are all basically mexicans

you are a amerimutt. doesn't matter if you mated with a monkey.

God I wish oil wasn't a needed commodity. So many middle Eastern regions would either be better off like a monarchist Iran or Saudi Arabia not existing if it weren't for the british-American need for oil

Attached: 16e.png (657x527, 30K)

>He doesn't know /Pol is a Mexican board

Aureh augah shoma ham intoor?

Correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oksv4hfTMSk

No worries I was just asking

we are drinking their milkshake, and they are throwing all the money back to europe and usa for goods and services.

Some japs get pink nipples though?

Finland is the original mutt country

>

Attached: 1453424336568.jpg (1864x3397, 2.15M)

>Flag

European Trap?

Attached: Booty crack.jpg (200x194, 6K)

>Persians are white.
This.

Attached: white.png (589x316, 51K)

This is Rockwell's grandson...

Attached: 1520642147136.jpg (320x480, 25K)

bi euro boy to be exact ;)

post dick pls

upper echelons of nearly every race are white you fucking nigger
>what is nordicism

at least there is something original about finland

Just imagine your typical 6 incher. :3 it's too cold for me to get hard I'm afraid my Argentine friend

>Bi

So in other words, a cock holster. Not bad, any ass crack shots worth sharing on here? You can keep your undies on to avoid a ban btw. The reason I even ask, is because I have a fetish for succulent pink European ass puccis.

Attached: GIB.jpg (620x592, 42K)

This is why our board can't have nice hings

I have a hairy pucci though my pirate fren. I don't wanna disappoint

Attached: dq62d5b0b6bz.jpg (308x326, 32K)

Fuck off with your blatant autism, you muttfied McDonald's ape. The question wasn't directed towards you. Unless of course you meet the aforementioned criteria of being pale and loose with your asshole ;)

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (412x425, 24K)

>somali
>fag
So your kind exists

I imagine they're probably the ones with iq above the double digits

Attached: 1c0cddf.jpg (750x926, 95K)

Dude looks albo

Nothing a minute long shave can't remedy, couple it with a water melon flavoured enema. And your ass hole should be ready for abuse. I'd also prefer it if you cycled through estrogen and wore skimpy feminine outfits, but that's just me and I know most of you European ass toys don't have the will to go through with that.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

>Based Urdu

>Fag

Nope, pink asshole = girl, pic related is what I'm lusting after.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 90K)

"Persians" are brown shitskins. The clearest evidence of this is the Parsi people of India. They are the purest stock of "Persians" without arab admixture and they are not even close in appearance to European people.

Attached: parsi.jpg (620x386, 99K)

>100 times better than
>arabic.
Literally no Ps
>Bebsi

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Kek, don't think Jow Forums have been to the ME.

Most fags have base line average IQs for their respective ethnic populations, it's a make belief to assume the genes which correlate with being gay are also related to above average intelligence.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 23K)

>Britannia rules the waves.
Kindly go to where you belong.

Literally did this. Not married yet but engaged to a persian 12 years younger than me. The conversion is a lot easier when they all hate Islam anyway.Plus women just have weak wills no matter who they are.

Who is the hot chick?

Pink asshole = girl, you Hispanic circus freak.

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

I was just trying to defend the proud boody plundering Somali pirates

Attached: a283e23~2.jpg (922x714, 91K)

You were implying that I was a faggot, lmao. Fuck off , I'm attracted to the feminine form, and because conventional European features are feminine.I'm also attracted to white traps.

Attached: Gippie cunt.jpg (225x225, 9K)

hmmm

Attached: freddie.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Saying that traps aren't gay is impeccable mental gymnastics. :* I suppose everyone has their little quirk though so whatever makes you happy I suppose, I guess I'm fairly twinky with my men liking tho. Honestly I'd try to just use Grindr if you such a
> Straight
Feminine form fan. I'm sure you'll find someone on there looking for that pirant dong. Best of luck

Attached: 13c17ecf9d7372f25b6f2c3f29e6dc88aa047491_hq.gif (500x526, 1.92M)

>brown eyes
Lol real whites have blue eyes frog

Attached: enjoy_clorox.jpg (680x651, 59K)

tbf, Iran would be better off if it was Christian, even now while it's an Islamic Republic it has a huge potential

also, faggots gtfo of this thread, the day of the rope will come for you soon

Um Parsis are an inbred population like Jews. Of course they're going to look all sorts of fucked up. Persians are pretty much Meds.

Attached: 4f1eaec0-7c3e-49a9-8493-b05b9d959756..png (1200x1042, 247K)

Poor guy was receptive to submissive ass sex. He honestly should of kept his manhood, and flew over to Sweden to empty his lust into a cross dressing sissy. Maybe coupling that with a condom and a straw berry enema(for the sissy's butt crack) to prevent aids and make the experience more pleasurable for his penis.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

hmmmmm

We can go back and forth with tyou posting lighter skinned iranians and me posting the average Iranian and it won't change reality. Iranians aren't white. They're Caucasoid but not white. You're like like a mix of Arab and Paki.

Attached: parsi2.jpg (759x422, 227K)

Isn't the Serbian PM a carpet muncher ?

Also obligatory FREE Koscovo xD Ottoman Vassal XD

Daily Reminder that Persians looked like OP pic related before the arrival of Islam and nonwhite invasions in Persia.
Daily Reminder that Shia Muslims are based and are cool with Christians.

Every thread about some random faggot being white or whiteness in general you turn up. Stop being so insecure about your racial ancestry, you're obviously doing okay.

she was appointed, nobody wants her on this position

and imagine being this retarded, I would rather be a Muslim than a filthy faggot who worships Odin or some shit

Yeah no, grindr is borderline gay shit. I'm only interested in passing sissy white traps/Trannies. So the aforementioned dating app isn't in my mental preference listing. Besides I always ride, never submit. So there 's another case for me not being gay.

>I'm a twink

If only you passed and resembled a woman.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

Please tell me you're fucking joking ...

kys fuckin faggot

I'm just a regular irreligious person here , I think Pagans are absolute autistics. :P still you will be a Muslim soon buckeroo since Serbia is applying to join the EU. But hey, I'll believe in the day of the rope if you can bring back the glory days of Tito's Yugoslavia, or at least reconquering a province full of poor Albanians xD

Attached: 1200px-G2928.png (1200x796, 105K)

He can't be pure Persian if his grandfather was a Sikh former MI6 agent who hated Iran.

>Insecure, ancestry

I'm perfectly content with who I am, and where I come from. The only reason I'm even in this thread, is to find a potential European trap to sodomize. We all have our sexual appetites, so fuck off with your opinionated autism.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 96K)

>meds
>thinking they’re white
Toppest kek I’ve had in a while.

Best of luck to ya then you magnificent bastard. If you do find any cute fem boys please don't decapitate them so I have something to jerk off too afterwards

Attached: You+got+that+right+i+dont+even+like+cats+_2ed9a008a40da58c9bebfbcfdb7d8b16.jpg (318x313, 19K)

I wish I was... THIS is now THAT...

Attached: 1537910920081.jpg (236x294, 17K)

Pink asshole = girl, you Hispanic circus freak.

Attached: Swedish trap.jpg (250x334, 17K)

Persians consist of the purest of the aryans from the Caucasus and the dirtiest of sodomite Jews from the pits of hell

Fem boys is an oxymoron, and good luck to you to my friend.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

The rich and powerful there only marry white women, of course after a few generations, the offsprings become white.

>glory days of Tito's Yugoslavia
he's the only reason we're in this shithole
>a province full of poor Albanians
they're financed by the west and the diaspora, so they're far from poor

and we won't join the EU, we're really close for our government to get radicalized (the president used to be a radical ultranationalist)

I dated a Persian girl once. Her pussy stank.

He looks like a throwback antiquity mutt

Gay shit aside I say good on ya then. I currently live in the UK and I can't wait for brexit to occur. Plus in all fairness Koscovo is a great meme but Clinton was a cunt with the bombings :p since the same logic could apply with half of America if sovereignty was to be applied based on ethnic boundaries. xD maybe the whole thing will collapse before the Balkans will wanna join.

:) While you probably don't like me best of luck to you and Serbia, I cant exactly meme a country too much when I'm from Poland myself

White dont have that great beards.

Stinky pussy is a horrible turn off we should start pussy smell shaming women

That's a picture of James Franco

>mizOni
Tajik detected

yes of course using Jow Forums for /soc/ purposes should really net you that boipucci you haven't discovered for months on end. stop using us as an emotional crutch to go on with you shitty life, make you life less shitty and leave us alone

I feel bad for ever insulting Canada. You'd make a great negotiator sir/madam

>Keeps moving the goal post

You're also assuming that I don't frequent the other boards for European ass pucci(which I do). With that being said, my life is fine and up to the standard I want it to be in.

>Leave us alone

There is no us, you cranial midget. Only (you).

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

The Brazil Hue pic gets me every time.

Attached: Lawl.jpg (229x221, 13K)

looks like david hogg

I have moved no goal posts you incel bully, you're up at 11:30 on a Friday showering yourself in negative attention because you feel being constructive is something beyond you. Stop being a gigantic faggot and do that thing you're obviously avoiding.

Attached: angry.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Adorable pic btw, I'd pat your crack if you dressed like that in real life. And I've already told you my life is fine. The only reason i'm even on here so late, is to relax and loosen my mind from work related stress.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Your mom is white

Alright then relax bro. What do you for a living?

Attached: sample[24].jpg (900x810, 55K)

Khomeini looked like Sean Connery and his grandson looks like Daniel Radcliffe.

>simultaneously talking about how much it costs to pay for them while talking about going on vacations

i mean, i know its a bit of a stretch for me to say these two dont really make sense, but at the same time, owning a pet doesnt cost THAT much money, come on.