Moly going nuclear

Where were you when Moly went full redpill

Attached: 5026A21B-95A0-4EDD-BED1-A2AE5705F217.jpg (750x539, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1341
youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1559
youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay

It's obvious he's trying to get banned from Twitter

Why is Molyneux being advertised so hard here recently? Everyone knows he's just another zionist shill. It's kinda funny you kikes keep doubling down on these washed up e-celebs.

>"Full redpill"
>Calls Jow Forums antisemitic and believe Jews are international victims
Kikes not liking niggers doesn't make them "redpilled"

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

molymeme needs his shekels.

>debunking Jewish lies makes you a jewish shill

Attached: EB508817-3802-42EF-AF76-C37A4FD5EDC5.jpg (750x949, 343K)

South Africa is still a major destination for refugees.

He's been going nuclear for a few weeks now.

REMEMBER, THE SHILLS' PRIMARY MISSION IS TO DISRUPT EMERGING POWER STRUCTURES. PRAISING SOMEONE'S INSIGHT IS TANTAMOUNT TO THEIR ASCENT TO POWER. EVEN IF THESE PEOPLE NEVER SEEK POWER, THEY ARE LIGHTNING RODS FOR DISSENT. DISSENT IS TO BE DISRUPTED. SUCH IS THE MISSION OF THE SHILL.

Attached: based bannon.png (655x463, 92K)

True

He's on point about almost every topic but the Jews.

He needs to get woke on the JQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1341

Attached: 1476576132960.jpg (693x693, 56K)

Molyneaux is an entry-level right-winger for normies to get onboard with. He is more than aware of the JQ, especially since spergs here bombard him with questions about it all the time and he has specifically mentioned the Kalergi plan in his videos before. He can't sperg out or he'd be silenced, same as Lauren and the other ex alt-lite members

Just look at what they did to Alex for God's sake, and he doesn't even blame Jews only the "Chinese technofascists"

I don't care for molycult's typical videos but the fact that he sees the writing on the wall of the white race truly on the brink of being doomed and is making a last hail mary play to get people woke is nice. Ultimately it will just destroy him, however.

You never win by naming the jew, it's their trap card, you have to do it indirectly. Naming the nigger at least gets people back to thinking.

Moly has been insane on twitter recently, calling out every shill that comes his way.

Just like how whites are scrutinized because they have committed shockingly high levels of global wars.

Both WW1 and WW2 were essentially started by whites and are the biggest wars in human history.

Attached: download (1).jpg (203x249, 10K)

He can't. They'll shut him down if he does.

>WW2
>started by whites

>You never win by naming the jew, it's their trap card, you have to do it indirectly
Okay there, shlomo lol
youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1559

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

>Molyneaux is an entry-level right-winger
No, he's not. He's the epitome of 'far-right', which makes him a radical, these days.

Fought against other whites...but those po minorities tho

>being denied jobs cuz of their name??
The study they're referring to proved only that low income black first-names were the ones that turned employers off. It wouldn't be surprising for an upper class, white collar job to want an Avery over a Cletus with the same qualifications, even though that by itself tells them little about who that person is.

every conflict in our observable history can be traced back to jewish influence

I unfollowed him about a month ago, he went too far and makes me cringe now.

I don't follow e-celebs but I can assure you molyneaux is not "far-right" fucking kek

Molyneux disagrees. The problem is actually Muslims and white communists. Jews have been trying to save us.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrFvqXamzw&t=1577

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

this, desperate cries fro attention from a intellectually dishonest crazy man who was defeated by the JQ

Politicians don't start wars; bankers do.

the guy is right. when you go full 1488 you lose all the support of fellow white people. Jow Forums needs to realize even during the most zog'd period during ww2, americans hated jews as much as anybody else. it's the psychopathic and systematic destruction of them that we didn't sign up for. after all, western civilization is majority christian and murder just doesn't make your case convincing to us. realize that whites are the most morally feely touchy faggots ever and this will never change. it's our nature.
whites around the world are more than happy to exterminate the Jewish menace so long as you calm their moral anxieties about it and do it silently. You can just let it happen naturally after educating the populace of the deeds of the Jews and the consequences of usury, as a result white people will peacefully choose not to do business with them.
It is actually this unspoken racism that keeps whites on top. Keeps white employers from employing jamal instead of you. It's what keeps your white teachers putting more effort into the students that look like him than others.

he has a social media person that shills here.

>The problem is actually Muslims and white+jewish communists
Fixed for you, fag

yes cus hes a jew himself

>Moly went full redpill
he's still refusing to go full out. He will not address the actual cause yet.
He is also not going to debate JF on the JQ, yet (he said yet), all the evidence is staring him in the face. But growing up among the jews it's hard for him to articulate it. Jew Friends he's had all his life have no choice but to lie to him.
I still Like Stephan,it could be career suicide (as we all know) to address the question.
He has to know what "Every Single Time" means.

Attached: 1536399390235.png (326x129, 26K)

He IS a Jew. His mothers side is all Jewish. He’s stated this several times. You’re all being played.

If I had to guess, his recent Twitter bullshit is accelerationism. He’s attempting to get himself banned so he can say, “I TOLD YOU SO! LOOK AT ME! IM A VICTIM! JUST ONE DOLLAR!!”

Classic Jew.

Once again, Molyneux disagrees. Anyone can produce a million clips of Molyneux sucking Jew cock, but nobody can produce a single clip proving your retarded theory that he's secretly redpilled but just can't tell anyone. That explanation would only fly if Molyneux was silent on the JQ, but he's not. He consistently calls people antisemetic, takes (((their))) side on every issue, and tries to "redpill" whites on the greatness of Jews.

Attached: 1472907893612.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Evangelicals shilling for Israel makes more sense once you realize that they believe that Israel's going to get nuked and all the Jews inside will die. The evangelical right is unironically what'll save the white race.