>Graham Hankcock's new shilling
>Alex Jones rantings about spirit rhelms
>Luciferians
>Baphemot
>Templars
>NeoFreemasons
>Royal families
>Kabbalah
That's the plan. And Israel will be its center.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (323x665, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sons_of_Light_Against_the_Sons_of_Darkness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (357x420, 45K)

Attached: snake pussy serpant goddess.jpg (720x900, 62K)

what is david icke's new shilling?

Also tell me more about trannies fit into gnostic stuff. becoming a god?

>what is david icke's new shilling?
He's saying his entire work was actually already fortold by the gnostics. And it fits with the whole alien and lizard people shit because he can just say they're inter-dimensional archons.

Attached: cia aliens.jpg (461x403, 40K)

>Also tell me more about trannies fit into gnostic stuff.
Unity of opposited. See this goat? It's a tranny.

Attached: baphemot abraxas unity.jpg (500x373, 22K)

i was never a big david icke fan yea, i can see this
red-pill me on trannies, please. why are they everywhere? have they always been around? like in secret societies and shit

ah yes, I know about Baphomet and Duality. I guess I meant more specifics but thank you. Sad to hear that about Icke but like I said I was never a big fan of his. That said most of what you posted I am familiar with.

Damn now I know why they say Adam was deceived by the snake

I came.

Forgot to mention Podesta is into it and sells the alien conspiracy shit.

Attached: podesta aliens pedo.png (2080x1394, 852K)

>ah yes, I know about Baphomet and Duality. I guess I meant more specifics but thank you
Blavasky said they needed to kill the Aryan race and make a new root race that is transexual. It's in her book.
See youtube schism (and some numbers, like 3) "science of the occult" series for really good redpills on NASA and the older stuff.

>Icke
That's why he's been saying crazy shit all these years. His theory about "the matrix" and simulation = gnosticism.

Attached: esoteric lucis trust.jpg (474x314, 33K)

Gnosticism is merely stating the scriptures are edited and there may be more knowledge. Christ was not son of god but he still was a prophet. An enlightened teacher. And yes (you) decide on the progression of your soul by your thoughts and actions. If you want to reach heaven you have to be pure otherwise more cycles of reincarnation

>Inb4 pedo babylonian catholics with their idol worship try to crusade and burn me again

Im more Christian than yall'd

Also the "AI simulation" = gnosticism sales pitch.

Attached: AI.jpg (474x355, 24K)

>Gnosticism is merely stating the scriptures are edited and there may be more knowledge
NO, it's a whole theory and is very old. They lies and said they found those new books in Egypt but they were in their libaries and were waiting until they had the ability to create a NWO to release the "Secret doctine" to the public.

shit in her mouth with your cock so she
can barf up a new you lol.

Attached: ouroboros 666 sex.jpg (2498x2264, 997K)

Sorry
edit:
They lied and said they found those old books recently buried in Egypt but they were in their libraries and were waiting until they had the ability to create a NWO to release the "Secret doctrine" to the public.

Gnosticism states the material realm is the matrix and need to be overcome by willpower and rejecting matrialism. It also states jews are the children of the devil, the chief architect (freemason), the ruler of the material.

Yalld be taking freemasonry gnosticism hermeticism and satanism together and calling it gnosticism.
Gnosticism is reaching for gnosis. Gnosis is knowledge.

Dumb niggers.

OY! LEAVE MY BRUV SHOOKALOOSE OUT OF THIS

Neat!

Attached: serpent polarity minoan baphemot esoteric.jpg (814x3324, 1.09M)

Yeah ive read them. Its about strenghtening the soul by rejecting degeneracy and materialism, just like jesus preached in the 4 gospels.

How about trying to read a book for once.

>Stop thinking that you're a God goyim
Lucifer was unironically based

that thing in the middle that combines
dark snake and light snake is the d20 atom.
that's why it's in all water, d20 or heavy
water has a false proton as all proton
energy is false here and it's why we die.

I agree with everything except for "israel will be its center."

Israel will be destroyed. that was the sole reason for it's foundation. to destroy it alongside the majority of the jewish people.

it was the rothschilds who planned WW1 + WW2 alongside their allies. it was the rothschilds and their allies who came up with the idea to take palestine and remake it into the jewish state in the 1910s. it was the rothschilds that turned the world against jews, and germany simultaneously. it was the rothschilds that funded the foundation of the state of israel, and it's the rothschilds that control it to this day.

israel is one gigantic long-term concentration camp built for the jewish people so eventually they can be wiped out.

it's not even about the jewish people though. it's about christianity. if the jewish people are wiped out, or killed en masse. people will cease to believe in god, their faith will be shaken like never before.

this is why there has been a campaign to get evangelicals amongst others on board with blindly supporting israel despite its illegitimacy. they know nothing of god or scripture, all they know is pop culture. and they will be totally driven away from god when israel is destroyed.

because why would god allow for the destruction of his chosen people? he wouldn't. they will be raptured. ethnic jews are not god's chosen people. christians are.

>Yeah ive read them.
So did I. And "material-issssm" is a meme. You got mind fucked by the deep state, lol! Some people are very easy to program.

>Lucifer was unironically based
Lucifer is just a mistranslation anyways. That Latin word shouldn't be in the Old Testement/Torah.

Attached: alt right freemason goy bitches.jpg (400x213, 20K)

Stop making me want to defang a snake and fuck its mouth.

>energy is false here and it's why we die.
I dont know what that means.

sabbatean-frankism. occultists believe that when god created the world he "broke" into pieces and we each have a spark within us, that spark being a part of god. and that it's our purpose to unify once again so we can be god once again.

that's why they want to merge all races, all nations, both sexes / genders and basically push uniformity across the board.

>Israel will be destroyed. that was the sole reason for it's foundation. to destroy it alongside the majority of the jewish people.
I dont think so. Rothschilds have pyramids all over the place. Also the Templars and Freemasons always wanted to rebuild it.

Attached: freemasons 1900s jews templar temple.png (1606x1219, 1.05M)

they already did. the US.

see this picture? see the three pillars?
two are physical one is spiritual.
the right pillar where jupuiter is, is
the proton, see the + at the top of
the pillar?

we don't have the right pillar proton
here, we have a false proton due to
his death and his power or grace going
onto the left pillar where we are now.
saturn. mars and mercury.

satan war and merchants. see how
the pillar is light grey like unpainted
metal? that's what we'd be if it weren't
for the sacrifice of Zeus, made of metal
and under complete control.

false protonic energy allows darkness
to bind to light. when the true proton
returns, ie the second coming of Zeus
race mixing goes bye bye and the power
of evil will be stripped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sons_of_Light_Against_the_Sons_of_Darkness

Attached: Tree_of_Life_2009_-large(complete).jpg (2121x3000, 3M)

WRONG

IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

Attached: Let not a single one survive(Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>the right pillar where jupuiter is, is
It's weird Jews name it EL when EL is Saturn and Yahweh is Jupiter.

>race mixing goes bye bye and the power
That's not what I read. They want to combine all the races except Jews (they're not a race but larp as Shemites).

>they already did. the US.
I dont know why Jews who control all this would destroy themselves and Israel.

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

Yep.
>Work out your salvation through learning more, don't trust in Jesus.
It's a long winding road to hell.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

Why are you weeb posting?

Self control and anti materialism is not a meme. I can attain vast wealth but it wont be for me it will be for my children and my race. I wont induldge like a niggerjew would. But go ahead. Collect more air jordans and expensive watches, a cool sportscar perhaps, some coke and some more bs.

Ill be breeding more aryan sons and teaching them there are greater causes than themselves and that they should try to improve their souls so one day they may reach heaven.

Daily fucking reminder that this is an aryan valhallan gnostic christian board

the absolute majority of jews, even the majority of the "elite" are misdirected. the top of the pyramid uses the divide and conquer modus operandi even within their own ranks. such is the way with "secret societies." the end justifies the means remember.

the true power behind the "throne" will always be safe and sound, everyone under them is expendable.

Material-ism is a meme.
>I can attain vast wealth
Tell us how, wizard.

>the true power behind the "throne" will always be safe and sound, everyone under them is expendable.
What true power?
You better not be shilling the fucking Venetian black nobility or "le satan".

Attached: magic deal with it.jpg (724x1199, 501K)

>Also tell me more about trannies fit into gnostic stuff.
Dualism concerning body and spirit. When someone says "My body might be male, but my soul is a woman" they're exhibiting this mentality

>Dualism concerning body and spirit. When someone says "My body might be male, but my soul is a woman" they're exhibiting this mentality
Yup

Attached: esoteric religion and exoteric cult - Jesus = SATAN.png (1608x1432, 687K)

in all honesty I have no idea who is at the top. but i do believe there are unseen forces at work beyond the humans contributing to this.

but in relation to my earlier points I'm referring to the top human conspirators. I wouldn't know what to call them. they're not exclusively of one race, nor of one group, nor of one "noble" lineage. they're a mixture of new and old blood. mostly old. but yeah, everyone under them is expendable. destroying israel is simply a price to pay for the masonic / illuminist world order. and it's very symbolic too. israel is seen as god's promised land. destroy that, and symbolically you wipe god off the face of the earth and proclaim the earth to be under your dominion.

>but i do believe there are unseen forces at work beyond the humans contributing to this.
So they programmed you too.

>israel is seen as god's promised land. destroy that, and symbolically you wipe god off the face of the earth and proclaim the earth to be under your dominion.
It would be way easier just to claim that someone cloned Jesus, then kill him as the antichrist and have a Nickoli Tesla developed "alien invasion". Jews aren't fucking victims, they've rule the game for 200yrs. Besides, rebuilding the Temple is what all of these groups want since the time the original Gnostics were stealing/inverting Alexandrian NeoPlatonists memes and killing them, so that makes zero sense. Not to mention the Templars.

Attached: templars friday 13th.png (1024x503, 343K)

Detroit will be its center

BASED and PATMOSPILLED

THIS ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS INTO ONE

PART 1

HERE IS WHAT THE ANTICHRIST IS:

Unlike internet atheists say normal religions are not so good at shaping society because they have dogmas and aren't open ended enought, imagine you think there are alot of "useless eaters" and you want to reduce the population, well some real normal religion god could say all sorts of things about procreation, but what if things get out of hand and population drops to a unsustentable level, how do you say god teachings are wrong?

The elites found/think that normal religions are an stone at their plans, it make harder to them archieve their goals.

They also discovered throught research that almost no one is really atheist and humans need religions.

You can see researches made by people outside conspiracy theory and the elites that reached the same conclusion.

The idea is then to (instead of trying to make everyone an atheist) to create a fake religion that people will follow, an open ended one that the definions and ideas can be changed to fit whateaver they want.

This new religion will be a mix of all religions with some changes to make easier to people accept, it will basically be "all religions were made by people seeing the same deity and getting some stuff wrong, here is what each religion got right and the extra stuff."
This will be made (is already being made) by changing words of the bible while translating it. Some hardcore christians that knows nothing about conspiracy theory but know their bibles already complained about it, so you know this is real deal.

Other stuff will be fake historical findings made try fake history.

The anti-christ is this new religion or the god of this new religion.

If you want to read more about it read new order of barbarians text, its free and at internet, it show alot of their plans not only what will be (or was since the time the book was writen) made, why it will be made and how.

>If you want to read more about it read new order of barbarians text, its free and at internet, it show alot of their plans not only what will be (or was since the time the book was writen) made, why it will be made and how.

Someone from planned parenthood - the world (now called guttsmacher institute) related to the elites (hardcore atheists not jewesh religion like the buillshit you see here, ford someone from the elite was even anti-semite) told what would happen, why and how, to make easier to people at the meeting to aceppt what would happen, a guy that was there remembered what he said and wrote the text at late 80s after seeing alot of the stuff said there becomming real.
They can predict stuff so far at the future because they work using creeping incrementalism usually explained by boiling frog analogy, so some plan is completed decades later after it is planned, some plans also require others plans to be completed first this make those things take even more time to fully happen.

You can see rockfeller hands (as you can see by the new order of barbarian text is involved at this mess) at interfaith organizations, to bring "harmony between religions".

Lucifer wanted to sabotage God's plan to create new Gods. He is bluepilled pridecuck

What the fuck? Take your meds lol.

Attached: 1544762927024.png (666x868, 134K)

>atheists not jewish religion like the buillshit you see here, ford someone from the elite was even anti-semite
meme flags = Israel

Attached: internet censorship brits jews.jpg (886x889, 111K)

>gnostic post
meme flags = Israel

Demiurge did nothing wrong and it belongs to Plato, not gnostics.

Attached: demiurge vs esoteric faggots.png (1400x2700, 584K)

That's why God is non-duality.
Our ultimate reality exists by revealing and judging all false duality brought into the world by man.
Then we will be truly set free.

So the OP is obviously a Satanic faggot. Read all of his posts and connect the dots

Israel needs to exist to absolve the Vatican from prophecy. This shit has been going for centuries.

this is the biggest mess of confused people iv'e seen yet

Also the god pajeets worship named Shiva is dual gendered.

Fuck off Jewciferian

You'll find out New Age is already all over fucking TV. Niggers be like "Illuminati!"

>That's why God is non-duality.
>Our ultimate reality exists by revealing and judging all false duality brought into the world by man.
>Then we will be truly set free.
It's just a mental meme from monothesitic (evil world kill the white people!) Judean meme religions. Eastern philosophy already solved this long before Jews existed. There is no duality and polarity is not duality.

Attached: winner 1.png (2000x2000, 175K)

Great for when you want to be ruled over forever.
That is not the future I wish for reality.

Gnosticism is one of many ways out of the cycle of death and rebirth. There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the objective is to achieve Gnosis so that you fully understand the situation you're in, how to react to it, and how to free yourself.

Attached: 1508289605986.jpg (2400x1871, 1.51M)