Hey Polacks

You forgot about something.

Attached: BTTn6FXWgjJlnSP8a00JVqLy_Bv_M_iXG6AHBzO7CoU.png (718x767, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People
hauster.de/data/censusgal1900.pdf
neweasterneurope.eu/2017/12/01/genocide-myth-polands-victimisation-complex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Ukraine, you dropped this

Attached: 1529174566791.jpg (630x354, 46K)

Yeah, we forgot about Eastern Małopolska and Lwów, but we gonna fix that, do not worry

Go die in a ditch, Ukranigga with a fork up your ass. The only thing you will get in your life is AIDS ukranigger

>Eastern Małopolska
No such thing.

Attached: Małopolska.png (715x576, 24K)

Thats Lemberg-Galizien tho

That's Galicia or Red Rus'. Małopolska Wschodnia is just your fantasies.

And btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People
>The respective data for Eastern Galicia show the following numbers: Ukrainians 64.5%, Poles 21.0%, Jews 13.7%, Germans 0.3%, and others 0.5%.[25][26]

Pic related from original 1900 census for Galicia.
hauster.de/data/censusgal1900.pdf

Attached: 1540143144798.jpg (1844x2172, 1.24M)

Its just a name of region used in 2RP, btw your meme country has no serious terriotorial claims on this region, its only Ukrainian becouse all Poles were reseatled and replaced with urkainians, and Ukraine has nothing to do with Kievan Rus, dirty khazar

Your country is being eaten up by Putin and nobody gives a shit. Yet here you, dumb peasant pretending to be imperialist.

You are lower than ants. They at least can build a sustainable culture.

Attached: 1544225567756.jpg (599x573, 63K)

Yeah, sure Austrians created your meme nation just to fuck with Poland, so thats logical that they considered Ruthenian Ukrainian

I thought poland and ukraine were friends and been through hard times together against Russia

Enitre Ukrainian-Polish history is constantly killing eachother

>Ukraine has nothing to do with Kievan Rus, dirty khazar
Nice bait.
>Ukrainians are not Ruthenians
So you saying Ruthenians were polish or what? And Ukrainians just fell from the sky?

>another episode of clueless american
Poolacks are the same imperialist scum as russhits. Only they don't have the power to back it up. But when opportunity arises they show their true colors.
They oppressed us for centuries. There was literally an ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians in interwar Poland.

Oh. Well damn. Who ended up being the final victor?

I still like poland more

I don't care what you like.

>There was literally an ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians in interwar Poland.
You really expect that they would want to live with people that genocide civilians? You should be happy no one in the international community has caught up with the shit your countrymen were doing. So don't rise a stink with Poland for your own good or you will be labeled a serial human rights offender you turd.

If you can get your act together i will consider liking you to

>There was literally an ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians in interwar Poland.

Name me one fucking ukrainian village pacified by interwar Polish authorities. I have been asking hohols rats like you this question for a year, and never got an answer

Attached: swine fodder.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Saged for slide thread. Watch out for your gf. Maybe she is actually giving ass to polish.

Fucking moron, Volyn was a response to polish atrocities not other way around.

neweasterneurope.eu/2017/12/01/genocide-myth-polands-victimisation-complex/

How we could oprres you for centuries while ukrainian nation is about 100 years old? We oppresed Cossacs only when they rebeled, becouse than they were thread to Poles living in the east

Provide proof of those supposed polish genocide the victim count and historical proof of it happening.
>Unfortunately, this will distract from Poland’s strategic objectives of thwarting Russian aggression and supporting Ukraine’s integration into Europe.
So what you think you will ride on Poland's back to EU by reposting this article?

Why i have this memeflag

Wtf

>does not name the villages
>instead links a bullshit article and even it fails to name such

A bug relies on his brethen bug to not be crushed, how cute. I do hope you niggers will continue to antagonise us until Polish society will decide to cut off your life support.

Attached: 580c61e437c3086e6e069e0a6dc09850.jpg (1059x1980, 912K)

>Ukraine

there is no such thing as ukraine.

Nonsense, the polish elite in Galicia were well behaved and thus received favorable treatment from the Austrians.

What genocide had Ukrainians carried out pre-WW2? Dumbass doesn't know what interwar means.

Also I want to add it's a Ukrainian telling poles to forget about ukrainian crimes because it's bad. Are you serious?

>HURR DURR YOU CALLED YOURSELF DIFFERENTLY IN THE PAST
>THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T EXIST
You denied us the right for self determination, pressed our language and faith, and just overall treated us like bydlo. There's a reason Cossacks rebelled constantly and people ran away to fucking Wild Fields out of all places from your rule.

>pre-WW2? Dumbass doesn't know what interwar means.
pre-ww2 is THE INTERWAR PERIOD you dumbo

>On 24 November 1919 the village of Bilka Szlachecka was attacked by Ukrainian forces, burned down and its civilian population was said to have been massacred with 45 civilians murdered and 22 wounded[87] In Chodaczkow Wielki 4 Polish girls were alleged to have been murdered by Ukrainian soldiers and their cut mutilated body parts used as balls[88] A special Polish commission for investigation of these atrocities established that even more drastic events occurred. (...) The commission, which included representatives from Italy and France, established that in just three districts 90 murders were committed on civilians besides robberies.Numerous churches desecrated by Ukrainian forces as well.Nuns from three cloisters were raped and later murdered by being blown up by explosive granades.They were cases of people being buried alive

hohols should be grateful we didn't skin them all alive once we kicked their bolshevik asses out.

>Oppress the Orthodox Church and its adherents
>Oppress peasants using Jewish middlemen to manage your estates
>Don't bother defending the area from Turkish slave raids
Gee, what did they have to be mad about?

You misunderstood, you said
>>There was literally an ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians in interwar Poland.
>You really expect that they would want to live with people that genocide civilians?
But the only massacres of Poles carried out by Ukrainians occurred during WW2, before the interwar period where the Polish ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians took place. Clearly, you didn't understand what the first user meant when he said "interwar Poland" if you used events from WW2 as justification for the behavior of the Poles back then.

kek saved

Crimea is russia and lviv is poland

/thread

>But the only massacres of Poles carried out by Ukrainians occurred during WW2, before the interwar period where the Polish ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians took place. Clearly, you didn't understand what the first user meant when he said "interwar Poland" if you used events from WW2 as justification for the behavior of the Poles back then.
I was thinking about this when I wrote it. Ukrainians were playing terrorists killing Poles
>n 1929, Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) formed in Vienna, Austria. OUN was the result of a union between radical nationalist and extreme right-wing organizations including the Union of Ukrainian Fascists.[24] The organization initiated a terrorist campaign in Poland, which included the assassination of prominent Polish politicians such as Interior Minister Bronisław Pieracki, and Polish and Ukrainian moderates such as Tadeusz Hołówko.

I?

Attached: UkrainePartitionI.png (2988x2187, 531K)

Or II?

Attached: UkrainePartitionII.png (2988x2187, 531K)

Just give Belarus the remainder, Ukraine proved it does not have the right to be a country.

Attached: 1546042589999.png (2988x2187, 547K)