The forgotten holocaust

Each year 160 BILLION animals are brutally slaughtered for the meat industry alone.

Take the green pill. Become a vegan.

Attached: 1543901138053.jpg (1323x1871, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1543901138053.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghL6nk7qWX4
youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/04/17/is-veganism-good-for-everyone/meat-is-brain-food
youtube.com/watch?v=WY7UlwMSBUw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler once again did nothing wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

DAILY REMINDER
Jews want us to eat the same things cattle eat because they want us to be cattle. The human digestive tract cannot digest plant fiber. This ferments in your stomach making you docile, weak, and complacent. Just like cattle.
The saying isn't actually "you are what you eat." The true saying is "you are what you eat like."

But it tastes so good.

first the jews and muslims, kike

are you that same faggot from r9k

I replaced cows with lamb, chicken and turkey. Eating cows is kinda like eating dolphins or dogs, they’re too intelligent to eat without feeling bad. Sheep will literally drown themselves staring at the sky in a rainstorm. Chickens and turkeys are dumb as fuck too. Vegans are stupid though.

Veganism sucks. Was a vegan for 15 years, it was a goddamned waste of time. Fuck yourself.

I kill and grow my own food. Get fucked you limp wristed faggot commie.

Any diet that requires supplementation is a meme. That and meat is a lot more nutritious and easier to digest. About 50% of humans can't even break down vitamin A from plants.

There is a reason they all look so malnourished and sick.
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

Even God knows vegans are weak will faggots.
Romans 14:2
One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Attached: 978235328.png (808x745, 778K)

>Become a vegan.
I do that from time to time, its beneficial but so is meat.
Meat is tasty and good for the body if its good quality and properly looked after.
Veganism is a disease.
>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron
>Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth
>For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving
>For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer
Fuck off with your doctrines of the devil.

My cousin once tried becoming a vegan. She wasn’t getting enough protein so her doctor made her stop.

Baitposting again leaf?

Attached: dont_blicky_on_my_stiffy_uh.png (2000x1333, 291K)

Best decision I ever made. Been Vegan for 10 years. My weight, sleep, my overall health, my consciousness all improved immensely. Do it! It's fucking worth it

this is some next level-tier faggotry. id tell you to kys but your pathetic diet will do that for you soon enough

Attached: 904.jpg (600x920, 48K)

Plants eat dead things, read what's in soil
I'll eat meat and juicy fat until I die
Fuck your faggotry soiboi

Take the cyanide pill and kys

>1543901138053.jpg
This is the second time you've posted this thread.

Why?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1543901138053.jpg/

Non-veganism is a weird ideology that is destined to die out soon.

sharebluefag getting carried away on shift and posting his own opinionated shit instead of sticking to the script

I have the perfect theme song for this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghL6nk7qWX4

gas

EAT MORE S-0-Y GOYIMS!

Attached: IMG_8502.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Attached: Vegan say.jpg (300x294, 32K)

Fuck off vegan faggot. You think I care about animals? I'd eat my dog

>Take the green pill. Become a vegan.
Hmmm...
I'm sorry, but the human body do need meat.
But I can help you to become a literal vegetable, if you catch my drift.
Cheers, Mongrel !

Attached: 1546009651692.png (400x400, 176K)

Cows are dumb as fuck. Unlike you I've lived on a farm and they are as dumb as rocks

Imagine it was cunts being farmed and slaughtered for meat. Kept pregnant and milked until they're ready for slaughter. Their heads cut off, sometimes slaughtered while still pregnant, butchered and sold in stores as meat. You could even buy one alive to slaughter and cook yourself; for a premium you could buy and slaughter a young girl.
Cunts deserve to be kept on farms and be treated like the cattle they are.

Attached: All-Animals-Have-the-Same-Parts.jpg (600x571, 41K)

id eat that

Attached: vegan_x_0000000003.jpg (550x390, 91K)

ECOFASCISM NOW

SAVE BEES, NOT REFUGEES

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc

Attached: 5de3d5ed5d632077a86f23a9c31f226a28a7a16668ca811612fabb8ee874b311.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

All animals have the same parts. There is no difference between killing and eating cows and killing and eating cunts. At least as farm animals cunts would be good for something.

Attached: xin_310304221149626252367.jpg (450x345, 50K)

Beef.... it's what's for dinner!

I hate PETA but they rustle the fuck out of Jews with this line of propaganda.

I've been involved in the holocausting on all levels.I've raised the cute little calfs by bottle after they get abandoned by their mothers. I've also bludgeoned that same bottle fed calf to death with a tire iron.

I'm slit throats, I've tied them up to trees, forced them into crushes, cut their balls off. Scared them into running where I want them to go.

I've also peeled hundreds of thousands of animals and gutted them. And let me tell you, nothing is funnier than finding a baby lamb inside a mother. They look like hairless horses! They make very cool hats.

Anyway. Join the holocaust, it's fun!

Yes, I guess that's why Jews are the most likely to be vegan and Israel has the most per capita vegans in the world. Meat is manly! For White men! Right! That's why Hitler never ate it.

Christ, wake up! If you want to eat meat, hunt it. Animal agriculture is torture of sentient beings. You can't be taught that this is so, either you feel it because you're a human and possess empathy, or you don't because you're a souless psycho, an edgy teen or a fucking kike.

fuck animals i dont give a shit

Eating meat is an instinct.

Eating vegetation is a survival mechanism when there is no meat available.

Have you ever forced a calf into a cattle crush? Smeared peanut butter over your balls and asshole and then roughly fucked the calf's nose? Because let me tell you, the incessant licking from his rough sandpaper-like tongue on your sweet asshole really will make you change your mind.

was just about to post these vids, fuck veganism, and fuck animals too. Cows are so fucking dumb and disgustingly filthy I no longer feel bad about eating them
t. farmer that has to deal with cows

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Australia
I'm dissapointed but not surprised.

It’s actually the opposite

"Clinical research finds that people on vegan diets commonly suffer from a variety of nutritional deficiencies. One study, for instance, showed that more than half of vegans tested were deficient in vitamin B12, putting them at risk of mental health problems such as fatigue, poor concentration, decreased brain volume with aging and irreversible nerve damage.Certain populations that are particularly susceptible to inadequate nutrition should think twice about veganism, including adolescents, the elderly, the poor, pregnant women, and those with psychiatric or chronic medical illnesses. A vegan diet during pregnancy also puts the fetal brain in danger of stunted development and reduced cognitive capacities later in life. While it is common among vegans to take synthetic supplements to make up for the lack of animal nutrients in their diets, studies suggest that supplements are ineffective substitutes for real food and carry significant health risks of their own."
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/04/17/is-veganism-good-for-everyone/meat-is-brain-food
I don't think the average American diet is healthy but Veganism isn't either.

Wish I could be the alpha by eating burgers

I'm rapturous. The mewling calf being fucked after its mother is brutally taken away from it. My me feel all tingly.

Opposite of me. I got sick all the time, found I can't absorb shit-tier fortified D2 and got a deficiency that made me go half insane, tired all the time, and actually got fatter because there's plenty of shit vegan food you can eat. There's a reason that those who don't view veganism as a quasi-religion typically end up abandoning it within 5 years, I was just too thick to learn until I felt like I was dying.

Oh yeah, I've known a LOT of vegans who died early, that shit doesn't save you from anything. Heart attacks, cancer and more, working in the industry for some years taught me that vegans get sick and die all the time at young ages just like the rest of the population.

There's vegan D3 and also you can develop a sense of discipline and not blame veganism for gaining weight,you fat fuck.

>Thinking there was vegan D3 back 20 years ago
Stop being stupid, we both know it didn't exist back then.
>discipline
When the diet is bland and shitty, you sometimes want to eat foods that make you fat because they're the ONLY vegan foods that didn't suck dirty asshole.

Stop being a fag, Sven, and eat some fucking meat, it'll cure the queerness that's rotting your brain.

> muh 160 gorillion
Humans are meant to eat meat, I only eat meat, never felt better.

SLAUGHTER THE LIVESTOCK, SPECIE WAR NOW.

Let's compare "meats", shall we?
Here's a vegan burger ingredient list for you: Pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, water, yeast extract, maltodextrin, natural flavors, gum arabic, sunflower oil, salt, succinic acid, acetic acid, non-GMO modified food starch, cellulose from bamboo, methylcellulose, potato starch, beet juice extract, ascorbic acid, annatto extract, citrus fruit extract, vegetable glycerin
Here's the burger I now consume: Actual meat
Guess which one's better for you?

Kek, can confirm. Cows are dumb as shit, but so are sheep.

Pigs are smarty pants tho

A man's gotta eat

Attached: 4x02-jimrandy.png (512x384, 374K)

That reminds me this
youtube.com/watch?v=WY7UlwMSBUw

Attached: 589746631.jpg (960x540, 94K)

I hurt animals recreationally. Neighbours dog? Boiling water. Hunting bow against cats. Duct taping hamsters then throwing them at moving cars on the highway. Baby rabbits into the blender. I get extreme sexual pleasure from self mutilation.

DOUBLE HITLER.

Attached: 1545396282267.jpg (122x159, 8K)

Being an ethical vegetarian is, unmistakably Aryan.

>The forgotten holocaust
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: walked out.jpg (1080x1620, 320K)

I'm vegetarian, maybe going vegan in the future when it becomes easier in my country. There's no fucking point even talking about it, I do it for myself. Nobody else has a problem with industrial farming and abusing animals. People don't care about animals.
I go in the supermarket and I see tons of meat exposed that will probably go in the trash. It makes absolutely no difference if you eat meat or not, that meat will just be thrown away eventually. Choosing to go vegan or vegetarian is exclusively an act of conscience. It's completely pointless to think any kind of change will happen. In fact, meat consumption is only increasing. It's just sad.

brutally slaughter you mom with my dick!

What if we just stopped feeding browns and blacks instead?

Attached: 1541740905444.jpg (553x369, 51K)

i'll eat the animals for you.

Attached: love_animals1.jpg (700x348, 46K)