This is the state of white man vs black couple

mirrorbot.ga/media/aacmpt.mp4

Attached: smackyaup.png (539x891, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorbot.ga/media/aacmpt.mp4
mirrorbot.ga/r/PublicFreakout/comments/aacmpt/couple_have_a_complete_meltdown_in_a_shoe_store/
twitter.com/haley10graves/status/1078758006714712065
twitter.com/haley10graves/status/1078289732810035200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mirrorbot.ga/media/aacmpt.mp4
kek, they just redpilled every white person in there.

Never underestimate the extent of jewish conditioning, every white in there would have been repeating "not ALL blacks" over and over in their heads while this happened

Why. Even. Wear. A. Belt?!

I mean, the pants sagging bullshit is serious low IQ shit nigger tier..but adding a belt..jfc the utter retardeness of it.

>niggers doing nigger shit

Honestly, as a leaf this is something we hardly ever have to deal with. I truly pity you Americans who have to deal with these fucking animals everywhere you go. If I were American I'd probably be in jail for shooting one of these fucking coons.

How do you guys do it? How do you not just haul off with your CC and waste them when they act like this? It's intolerable.

Attached: book of niggers.jpg (800x1209, 88K)

What does this have to do with white men? I'd drop em both.

Also...those weak ass "Hidden" shots. I would have my camera fully out getting the best shots like a anthropologist in the congo. I'm getting different angles. May even start yelling out directions as he is doing shit.
"Ok now you at really mad at the shoes you can't afford, ACTION!"

people that don't know about the shut off switch that god put on the side of their heads for white people to push.

Attached: Gods sleep button for whites.webm (1000x563, 2.9M)

what a beautiful couple. black americans are a pleasure to be around.

because if the guy behind the counter does anything at all he'll lose his job for violating some company policy about maintaining your dignity and basic human worth

I don't understand why nearby shoppers didn't step in and tell these spooks to cool it, though. Worst case scenario, you tell them to shut up and stop acting so vile, they come up and press against you, violate the NAP, and it's justifiable to uppercut their nigger jaw and smash the teeth out of their ape head. With the amount of video and audio recording going on, it would be impossible for them to even try to convict you of assault.

Attached: whitepeople.jpg (750x1024, 148K)

The good people did nothing.
- Eli Weasel

Ironically having a firearm makes one see shit like this as far more funny than anything else. Knowing that you CAN kill someone easily tends to take the bloodlust down a notch. At least for non niggers anyway.
If be open Carrying tho so. My comments to the nigs like "tell us how you really feel would go over better.

Most of the shoppers are white women meaning completely useless subhuman pieces of shit that giggle while niggers chimp out.

Attached: Half breed half shutdown button.webm (1066x600, 2.8M)

>mirrorbot.ga
No thanks.

white women lust for the pure BBC. i bet all those white women were soaking wet

>Reddit
fuck off you reddit nigger

Is the camera man retarded? "Oh, this doesn't make black people look good, I better film random walls. Oh shit that nigger walked right into the camera and threw around a lot of shoes, I better stop recording"

In Africa they beat up blacks that cause shit in their stores.

I know some nigs from Africa and they hate American niggers, yet if you're around them for long enough you'll start to see they behave the exact same way, they're just less obnoxious about their niggerish behavior

Fucking Amish... You can't go anywhere without them ruining something.

Who can ID these animals?

The point Im making is that niggers know how to treat their own kind.

This is what happens when you don't have a dad that will beat your ass when you are a punk, combined with a low iq and no impulse control.

I'd just run my mouth, get them to chimp out, then bear spray the fuck out of them.

NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE

niggers

I live in Western Europe, and Africans are really fucking stupid. Their children aren't any better than the niggers in the USA...

Attached: killed over a piece of chicken.jpg (567x601, 83K)

Most of them.

why wont anyone stand up the niggers?

Weird, because here in S.A. there is almost no disparity between blacks and other races when it comes to public behavior, everyone is acceptably normal here. Maybe that's because we don't quite have that gangsta culture here like NA, they definitely should do smth about that.

(Also, that's also why I decided to stop supporting African-Americans, since I wouldn't live around them myself.)

Did they not have the new Jordan’s or something?

It appears this happened at a mall. If you’re a smart white, you don’t go to the mall unless it’s like lunch time on a Wednesday or something. I can’t remember the last time I went to a mall on a Friday or Saturday.

In short, if you go to the mall at night expect nigger shit.

Fellow leaf here.
Agreed. My black friend Jon dresses like a thug and will fuck your shit up if you mess with him but he's the chillest and most hardworking nicest guy I know.

>Don’t talk like that to my bitch
He’s such a gentleman

Because you're majority black. The Boers have adopted your shitty culture.

Why do people just stand around? Here they'd be swarmed by locals and fucked up

I'm not sure what is causing the influx of abhorrent racism and bigotry today, but we are locking this thread due to hundreds of comments outright engaging in the use of slurs and other bigoted language. Just to give some context for why this decision was made; we strive to make locked threads an infrequent occurrence due to the nature of a user curated aggregate, but when there is an influx of comments (in the 100's per hour) which are wantonly violating the sidebar rules and engaging in virulent racism we are left with little choice but to close the discussion. We apologize to those of you who were engaging in good faith discourse, but the examples below (which are just a small fragment of the 100's of racist comments in the last few hours) drove this decision;

Typical _______.

finger slowly moves towards n key

Skin color checks out

They are acting like a bunch of n******s

All I hear is "n****** n****** n****** n****** n******."

This kind of This kind of n****** are the worst plague on earth! are the worst plague on earth!

Even if he had a reason you shouldn't act like a fucking monkey... Stoopid n******... I think, I just don't understand them -.-"

Not sure where you’re from, but where I’m from, it’s almost always the N’s.

Uneducated black people are very unattractive

Our apologies for reposting the language used in the above comments but we felt it important to shed light on the extent of racism which was occurring in this thread. Those of you making such comments will continue to have your accounts and comment removed from the subreddit.

*Mirror- mirrorbot.ga/r/PublicFreakout/comments/aacmpt/couple_have_a_complete_meltdown_in_a_shoe_store/

Los Gringa del Mutt Killer

based. ive seen this in vids where drunk assholes. start shit with the locals in your country

>journeys

Who cares? anyone who shops there is a faggot

Got one of them at least.

twitter.com/haley10graves/status/1078758006714712065

You poor burgers with your nigger problem. You're always welcome to come up here and help us rake the leaves.

Parents of 6 future doctors and astronauts right there.

I love black people. They are the best. So rich in culture and diverse.

the fuck? anyone got a real link?

lmao dumb ass niggers

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-28 21-32-57.png (506x140, 22K)

a common theme i notice in these chimp out vids is that the whites are always weak little manlets. white boys, if you live near chimp havens you must train your body, especially if you are a manlet! a nigger is no match for a white man that has tapped into their physical potential. they have been bred to kneel to the white male that commands respect. for big and tall guys it is pretty easy to take command, for little men you must be very muscular or else the nigger will not respect.

Again not all black people you dumbass. Those idiots lack self control and are too agitated over sneakers. This has nothing to do with race.

>

Attached: Somali vs Whitey.webm (360x640, 498K)

goddamn white people are pathetic. they just stand there and do nothing while two niggers rampage and attack innocent people even though they outnumber them.

Go to the original tweet. twitter.com/haley10graves/status/1078289732810035200
There's a part 2! She beats up the customer!

Bigot

Attached: karmiya.jpg (611x153, 37K)

Suck a dick?

I don't understand ebonics, can someone tell me what's going on?

is diversity wonderful?

Attached: 1527535746661.webm (288x360, 2.81M)

yes, because a single black couple are the ambassadors for the entire black race, you humongous racist retard

Kinda of proving his point.

>this black couple backs away from this 5'5 long haired neckbeard
Wow blacks are so tough you guys

they do this shit all too often. if blacks disappeared from this country tomorrow incidents like these and many more would disappear with them.

Too beaucoup

Attached: toobuku.jpg (852x480, 31K)

>tfw when i was shopping at walmart earlier tonight with my brother and his girlfriend
>texting with grill i wanna fugg
>paying attention with periphials
>pass three escaped zoo animals
>see in my periphial vision that one is following me
>bros grill stops to look at candy
>i stop to
>notice the beast is getting closer than id like
>put phone in back pocket
>he is less than ten feet now
>turn and face him
>the beast has been spotted and knows his pray is aware of his presence
>the beast retreats back to its herd unsuccessful
Fucking niggers. Did not fugg grill, got pizza and watched Wizards instead.

Attached: 1537831298751.gif (320x240, 2.92M)

I couldn't finish listening,
WOW, just another day in America.
whatcha gonna do bout it?

yeah and so would all the well-meaning, positive, friendly interactions with black people that your confirmation bias/cherry picking programming ignores

So they didn't redpill black ppl? Did you see how calm that Saxon was. You can only push us so far. Your genocide won't even be remembered. Not because it didn't happen but because no one will care

Hey everyone look, this is a real queer who goes for the big black . . .

Kek, bohdys trying to fugg lindsay.

that's a very small price to pay when the negative interactions far outweigh the positive. black people are a drain on this country. they consume more tax dollars than they contribute. despite being 13% of the population they account for the majority of crime including over half of all violent crime. the world would be better off without them.

Never underestimate the Saxon. Did you see how calm that neckbeard was? Powerful. You can only push us so far

Not ALL black people. But ONLY black people.

>get involved when everything is being recorded
>get beat, stabbed, or shot, fired for raycissm, life ruined, sued, or arrested all for some uppity nigger bullshit. No one was being attacked to the point that warrented getting involved. I woukdve filmed it, laughed at the niggers and uploaded to Jow Forums.

stfu boot licker.

it's just not worth the legal trouble

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

bullshit. they were attacking the mother in front of her 12 year old daughter and all the white cowards in the video just stood there watching. they couldn't even muster up the courage to yell at them to stop. disgusting.

F now thats just sad pic

I wish I was poor enough to shop at journeys so I could have been there to stomp this nigger for the employees and perform citizen arrest.
I went to jail one time before getting the charges dropped (A&B with deadly wep w/ intent) but had some niggers try to take my shoes.
Long story short they learned not every white boi puts up with that shit.
One of them looked just like leeroy here, and everyone including the staff laughed at him like the punk bitch he is.

Same, some nig tried to rob me so I shot at him

He didn't even get charged

>>>
It wasn't even a 1/4 chicken!

Attached: 21911513521_e4fcaf4220_b[1].jpg (960x690, 83K)

>oy vey goyim you're not supposed to notice patterns of behaviour!

let's do an experiment and remove all blacks from crime statistics... suddenly America becomes one of the safest nations on the planet. hmm really make me think

also fuck off kike

>La
>Not Los...

Learn some Spanish you simple minded white person.

>be white person
>beat piss out of nig
>he gets let off because he lost the fight
>you get charged because you won the fight
>pay 10-20k for attorney
>spend days, weeks, months in jail possibly
>another 5k+ for bail
>hopefully you get off
>more for court fines
>possibly lose job
>lose everything you own dependent on having a job, house, apartment, lease, car, kids

and you wonder why white people don't do anything

let me be the first (you), i predict you'll get 4 for this one

This.

This is the gayest thing I've ever read.
The way you clowns talk about these dudes borders on fetishism. Dont you have a normal friend or something to nudge with his elbow and tell you, "you're making us all look bad"?

I feel like they behave better in places with CCW. I've only had one time I had to flash my piece and it was relatively minor.

White people are smart enough to know that they'll go to jail

>Learn some Spanish
why, he's not from cali.

I saw no child, nor did the niggers touch the woman.

Link is broken - Any alternative links out there?

I like how he goes for the headscarf.

Not only did he attack her, he attacked her culture aswell, what an evil little white boy. We taught him well, just not how to fight.

see
the lady in pink she was threatening to chimp out on? she did. and all those fucking cowards just stood and watched.

>You're always welcome to come up here and help us rake the leaves.
Don't tempt me, faggot.

"No one will care." Not one single non-dindu will give one singe fuck.

fighting woman isnt based no matter the race ...is just gay

twitter.com/haley10graves/status/1078289732810035200

scroll down, there are 3 videos in total, last on is them getting arrested

I see this shit all the time. These are the animals liberals worship.

All these posts and no webm or youtube mirror. Sad. Low energy.

You should take a helicopter ride