They Shall Not Grow Old

Just saw this yesterday. It's out of theaters now but I thought it was a really well done depiction of an enlisted soldier's WW1 experience. The West was at its peak in 1914. Thoughts?

Attached: EA57289B-3CA5-40C8-90CD-D80CD5DA0783.jpg (1000x563, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/british/riot1919.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bought it for my father on blue ray and we spent christmas night watching it.
was comfy.

I pirated it online a few weeks ago. was hard to find. only got to watch about half of it but it was good so far. want to find a source to finish watching

Why don't you pay for it cunt. Don't want to hear you bitching when good material is no longer made because cock suckers like you steal like nigs.

Boring as fuck. And only show one side of the war.

I may now. just not paying to get ripped off to see anything in movie theatres

Comfeel or comfy?

got a little feels half way through but was a great piece. lots of effort was put into it.

millions dead for literally fuck all, so the rich could get richer.

"keep waving those flags you stupid pricks"

and they do

For four wasted years British soldiers had endured the mud, blood and spattered guts of Flanders. While they were butchering and being butchered by their fellow White men, some of Britain’s major cities were being invaded by racial aliens who had been imported by the Government to aid the war effort.

The war ended in November 1918. Those Britons who survived the ordeal of criminal insanity which wrecked and exhausted Europe were supposed to come home to a ‘Land Fit For Heroes.’ In fact, they came home to encounter unemployment, poverty and Coloured immigrant populations interbreeding with White women.

The young men of that era had not been steeped in liberal-minority propaganda by the media, but had been schooled in the horrors of trench warfare. The stage was set for an explosion of racial violence, and it came as surely as the summer.

heretical.com/british/riot1919.html

How the fuck do you get ripped off, you pay for 2hours of entertainment, did the theater take your money and not show you anything but a black screen?

>one side
That’s because it was made for the British Imperial War Museum using its archival footage. I doubt they have very much in the way of German war film.

Wars are fought with surplus men. The common soldiery have been getting fucked over since antiquity.

It was an amazing motion picture I recommend that anyone who has the means to see it.

I saw it myself in Chicago on the 17th. Bought tickets for my parents back in New England for yesterday’s showing, and got my grams and her boytoy ticketss too.

An absolute masterpiece in cinematography that showcases the horrors of WWI in the same technical perfection as the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

7 thumbs up!

A good reminder that Europe will fall to subversion and foreign influence if its focused on petty squabbles like irredentism, who's white/nonwhite,which ethnic group is superior, trying to censor/deplatform people, injecting LARPs like paganism,SIEGEfaggotry,communistic preachings and other divide and conquer spearheads

Attached: łapy żydowskie.jpg (900x1308, 254K)

Where can I watch this? I remember hearing about it a few months ago, but all I saw were UK showings. Haven't seen any copies for sale either.

Saw it in 3D ...film speed correction was kino ...those Bong teeth tho ...

Saw it in 3D as well. They’re just like regular lads today but for fucks sake, those teeth were atrocious

Just watched Journey's End on Netflix too, pretty good.

>brits in the mud
is this a comedy?

Attached: bennyhill.jpg (750x595, 47K)

>was in theaters for two days only

where the hell can i see this?

Both WWs were white-euro-genocides engineered by rich kikes/bankers

>boring as fuck

Attached: 1538853236243.png (625x773, 110K)

fuck off faggot

> accusation of D&C
> dismisses movements that have helped foster white identity and nationalism

Meta tactic you got there Mr Shekelstein.

sad but ultimately true
you could say that starting from Sumeria or even beyond
The Black Nobility is responsible for just about all wars and we are the small pawns, always have been and always will be
We live our little chattel lives while they dictate things.

Attached: 1539071413565.jpg (384x384, 39K)

absolute reptile
look at that it doesn't even look close to being human

If only they knew what a Muslim and nigger infested shit hole Europe would become a hundred years later.

t. nigger

It was ok, not as engrossing as I had hoped. Also, the hidef remastering really accentuated those teeth.

Attached: 1537673176998.jpg (454x454, 33K)

Had an involuntary gasp when it switched to color. The 3d isn't like normal 3d where things pop out at you, it's more like you're looking into a window. I'm a huge WW1 history buff so it didn't really have any new information for me, but that freed me up just to watch the men as though I was there. I highly recommend seeing it in a movie theater if possible.

10/10.

>implying paganism doesn't blatantly disregard 2 thousand years of European Christendom for muh epic strong man viking ancestor who they're not related to
>Implying SIEGEfaggotry is anything but a psy op to get whites destroying monuments and infrastructure, shooting innocents to paint white nationalism in a worse light and praising sandniggers for their BASED Islamic opposition to Christianity
>Implying communism is anything but a destruction of order, hierarchy, tradition
neck yourself memeflag

Attached: memeflags.jpg (125x70, 1K)