Fuck Anime & Weebs

we the women of the white race condemns the inappropriate actions of the Japanese for using their propaganda to lure our white men into Race-mixing with their women. we must sign a petition to ban Anime,Hentai,Manga and must punish the weebs & forced them into hard labor once and for all.

Attached: 1546039720965.png (612x960, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animecurse.com/video/401695/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up 3DPD and make me a sandwich

Shut up woman like you care about anything but socioeconomic status

Tits or gtfo larper.

>no, u

Attached: Konosuba_08_4.jpg (1280x720, 422K)

neck yourself you fucking 400 lb faggot, i can picture you eating cheetos with ur greasy fingers laughing to yourself because you unironically think this post is funny.

Don't worry, I'd never date a non-white girl. I love my aryan nazi gf.

Attached: Heritage To Toilet.png (965x1250, 40K)

Sad ass bitch.

I get the uncontrollable urge to fuck women when they are crying- is there some science to this; am I weird?

You have nothing more to offer than Anime
Not even capable of giving this

>Imagine being so vapid and worthless that you see 2D as competition

Attached: 1539090146119.jpg (720x720, 44K)

I've legit had a girl get upset with me thinking I was banging an Asian girl. lol. I wasn't but yeah

>actions of the Japanese
You do know that practically all anime is pirated by western weebs and japs hate us for it, right roastie?

I love anime. For real.

So I'm only supposed to like the notebook or some shit?

Finally
Come over and save the white race with me.

Perfectly reasonable reaction.

Attached: Houki Shinonono In The Shower3.jpg (1280x1305, 146K)

Post tits.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1513282808505.gif (374x520, 12K)

Please judge from first seeing this. Many normal adults are watching this animation in Japan.

animecurse.com/video/401695/

post feet bitch

This is such a poor LARP I'm not even going to ask you for tits.

Attached: 1527015909453.png (295x343, 128K)

>he says, posting on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum
Have fun with that, I’m going to continue enjoying my vidya and anime while wrapped in blankets like a comfy burrito

Attached: 49A60E3C-33C3-4AF5-9D80-D6D197EAD8A9.jpg (601x601, 108K)

>we the women of the white race condemns the inappropriate actions of the Japanese for using their propaganda to lure our white men into Race-mixing with their women. we must sign a petition to ban Anime,Hentai,Manga and must punish the weebs & forced them into hard labor once and for all.
AGREED!

Attached: zoomers anime.jpg (612x706, 97K)

Attached: anime gen x millenials zoomers.jpg (947x762, 297K)

stop turning into losers zoomers!

Attached: manchild soy cuck anime bugman.png (344x399, 259K)

>tfw you can't compete with fake women

Attached: 1518465875683.jpg (900x1200, 82K)

>fuck
In which way are you using that word, user.?

Do whatever you want I'll still be working my stable job to provide for my household and lovely wife, most white women I've met in life have been the most vulgar, vapid, and childish people I've met. My wife on the other hand is meek, beautiful and does not feel the need to shit test me at all. Whites are going extinct I'll ensure my seed stands at the top of the yellow mans hierarchy.

>a bunch of unrelated images without any real substance besides “haha what nerds lmao” is a good argument
Make me shitlips

Attached: 56CBED18-5858-431B-9B37-83372DE44972.jpg (466x423, 73K)

the girl in your picture looks animeish, anime girls typically look like preteen white girls with large tits

bitch lasagna

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ewwww check'd

Attached: wtf.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

Milk truck just arriv

>Mass reply
Oh boy you sure showed us. Also, reminder if you hate anime and are on Jow Forums you can freely fuck right back off to r*ddit

Attached: 1517175276202.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

You’re doing the lords work user

the girl in your picture looks animeish, anime girls typically look like preteen white girls with large tits

insert benis into vagine

Attached: cry2.gif (500x500, 984K)

>Make me shitlips
You parents could make you grow up and stop being a creepy tranny weeb. What can I do?

Attached: gen x milenials zoomers anime.jpg (1061x669, 296K)

>if you hate anime and are on Jow Forums you can freely fuck right back off to r*ddit
Fuck you this is Jow Forums not 4channel

Attached: fuck anime girls.jpg (570x777, 79K)

the reason why we turn to this shit is because you leftist niggers are giving away the jobs as the boomers are holding all the high paying ones.

Suck my dick, redditor

Attached: Faggot.png (777x441, 94K)

>thinking I give a shit about what nagging bitches think
Kek. Kys shill.

I just wanna fuck, better open your pussy or i empty my balls into a jap.

>3DPD
Not even once.

I like that anime too. Its good.

I kinda agree.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (184x273, 17K)

implying we shouldn't turn women back into property

If you want sum fuck all you gotta do is ask

Happy hannukah

Attached: Yotsuba - Get Out.png (560x510, 305K)

Bump

They're doing they're absolute best to flood Japan with millions of shitskins too, idiot

Attached: Jews Jewing - Japan.jpg (536x406, 34K)