Aaaaaactually race doesn’t exist at all

Yep, it’s just something people *made up*. So next time that racist uncle of yours talks about “the blacks”, ask him to point out the specific genes that makes one a member of “the black race”. Any attempt to tie things like IQ or behavioral tendencies to race is, well, bunk, because race doesn’t exist at all.

Attached: 406929AC-6122-4A6E-82F7-5AC011F563E0.png (577x531, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvNZrP7cZfo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ti86veZBjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define race.

Is this a lizard man?

Race refers to any ethno-cultural-linguistic group.

Why can DNA tests predict my race with significant accuracy then?

every emergency room knows that it isn't just about skin color
you can treat a white in a manner that would literally kill a nigger on the slab
i'm not kidding
if they come in with disfiguring burns it is a very hard thing. you need to know who they are right away

If that was the case, skin color would be totally random.

>directly observable thing doesn't exist because I say so
When did liberals adopt (anti)science as their new religion?

There's no contradiction here.

>color exists on a spectrum
>due to the existence of intermediate colors, red, yellow, and blue do not exist

By that logic, stoplights aren't real because color isn't real.

this is dangerous disinfo and it's all in the name of making white people feel sad about whatever
this guy should be murdered. he is satanic and is he doing real hard. any ER nurse, any EMT who watches this is going to be influenced in the wrong way, and will render inadequate care if they believe this nonsense
there is a MEDICAL DIFFERENCE between the races and skin color means nothing. it's about treatment
this is demonic

conservatives believe this too.

Explain further

>ethno-cultural-linguistic group

So DNA determines if I'm going to speak a language that rolls my R's, and If I like bullfighting?

Not a smart guy like that other dude but fairly sure their brain and skull shapes are different so surgery on a nignogs brainstem would be a very different surgery to a Japanese guy.

God this kike has a punchable face.

no amount of studies will change these people's minds, because they need to believe that race is not a valid concept.
it's like trying to convince a fundamentalist that natural selection was the mechanism for evolution . no amount of studies will be enough. the only thing to do is mock them.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>specific genes that makes one a member of “the black race”
Do real people unironically think that's what races are or is it only antiscience sjws that say it?

Attached: pca1.png (572x532, 110K)

By that logic, racism doesn't exist at all either.
Checkmate leftists.

do different dogbreeds exists?

there's only one race

Attached: 1544750944397.png (600x600, 824K)

>people live in seperate conditions for thousands if not millions of years
>these people adapt to their climate and enviroment
>le race is only le skin deep
its amazing that people can believe there are no physical or cognitive differences between the races. if your skin and bone structure evolves to your climate, so did everything else

Where's that image talking about the genes that induce more of a disposition towards violence if you're born with them

Conservatism will be dead in twenty years.

yes, but they're socially constructed.

Attached: e6b347d.jpg (974x1238, 201K)

MAOA, the so-called "warrior gene" aka "the dumb violent nigger gene."

If race doesn't real then neither does racism.

>ask him to point out the specific genes that makes one a member of “the black race”
Race isn't determined by individual genes, but large groups of genes that form distinct phenotypes. I'll give you some examples, though.

Attached: 1543014357427.png (1058x1334, 148K)

> whites don't exist
> whites are PRIVILEGED
> if anyone is racist towards whites it's not racism - we have a small army of millionaires to back up that claim
> whites deserve to die and be replaced
> were not looking to exterminate whites - just whiteNESS
> don't vote for that guy! He's literally Hitler!

Attached: 1545085568673.jpg (618x701, 115K)

Just like gende-

Attached: maoa.jpg (1280x1800, 756K)

if it doesn't OP go live with niggers.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 830K)

>1 post by this id
This nigger doesn't want to engage in a discussion

Attached: Anthropology+is+racist_31b6cf_6510395.jpg (1200x1899, 281K)

Why do certain dogbreeds score better in dogschool? Why are they learning their commands and tricks very fast and can finish dogschool at a faster pace, turning consistently into disciplined, obedient dogs even the military and police can use?

And why do other dogbreeds score lower and take much longer to go successfully through dogschool and then even still have certain impulses that on average seem impossible to overcome? Even the best trained dog of a certain dogbreed will still, on average, be unable to overcome a certain aggressive bite impulse when faced with a certain sitmulation?

Attached: 19a54540.jpg (340x340, 44K)

Racism didn't exist as a concept until roughly 1938, but somehow in less than a century after thousands of years of history without the concept it became the greatest sin imaginable. Christians spent almost 2000 years scrutinizing the Bible and developing a theology, but didn't realize that racism was sinful until atheist liberals pointed it out to them after WWII.

Attached: racism.png (886x485, 45K)

why do zoomers here watch this kind of bs I have never watched this guys show once is it on twitch or you netflicks or some shit ?

Attached: 1535122709272.jpg (640x640, 122K)

There are a set of DNA markers that groups people into very different clusters. And those clusters are called... wait for it.... races! The same applies to bone density and skull shape, both of which can be used to identify the race. If there weren't different races, there wouldn't be these radical differences in physiology, DNA and IQ.

BUT THERE DIFFERENT FROM ME?

youtube.com/watch?v=OvNZrP7cZfo

If race doesn't exist, I can't be racist, because race doesn't exist.

Attached: 1545959244915.png (437x448, 169K)

So its possible to not see race.

2011ish, some as early as 2007

No
You are ignoring the 'ethno' part of it

This, it's literally a religious belief for them in how ingrained it is. You are not changing their minds because they NEED to believe it, it's the pillar of their whole worldview.

>Race doesn't exist.

This is true. Race is just a arbitrary category created by Amerimutts so that they can delude themselves into thinking they're pure even though their ethnicity is all over the place.

>fine example of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

So we're all inbred then. Yayyyyy.

>all birds are the same
>all fish are the same
>all insects are the same
science is a fucking illusion and its time you fucking let the celebrities think for you drumpftards

Attached: 1545771899385.png (500x550, 241K)

No, but it determines what you'll look like and what your intellectual potential will be. The cultural aspects related to any certain gene characteristic is irrelevant.

jaden plinko smith here gets it

Cool, if race doesn't exist then I'm not the bad guy in your anti-white mythology. Checkmate, faggot.

How to get a master’s degree in critical theory.

>Everything from race to science to logic is a pathological construction, race doesn’t exist but racism against non-whites exists because it is a construction adopted through colonialism. Now write me a 5,000 word paper on Foucault and Derrida gibberish while through in some Marx. Make sure to cite your evidence with phrases like ‘post colonial whiteness correspondences’ and you will be all set

One liberal arts degree please

Adam has such a fucking punchable face.

No. It's on YouTube, called "Adam ruins everything" and it's basically a very soi-bathed version of Penn and Teller's Bullshit.

eventhough biological race doesn't exist for them, morally collective guilt that is generation spanning does. So you're guilty of the sins of a related group 100 years ago or longer. And with related they don't even necessarily mean blood related. Just socio historically related. That's the logic of their religion

Then why do all niggers smell like shit

Only uneducated people don't believe in race. Geneticists all know about race and tell dumb faggots that it isn't real as a way of trolling them.

Attached: intvfa.png (1080x6760, 1.89M)

Yep its just another thing somebody made up. History shows lots of cultures and people have had relations with younger kids, from the greeks to the romans, and was actually quite normal. Next time somebody tries to peddle this one you can call them out!

Attached: adam-ruins-everything.jpg (446x299, 24K)

batshit insanity aka Leftism doesn't have to be internally consistent.

also transgender vs transracial.

Attached: 1541660264482.jpg (2047x1536, 310K)

Yup this one again. Researchers are finding that Anal sex is actually pro active in reducing the chance of anal cancer. The next time some white guy tries to tell you otherwise, you can call them out.

Attached: 42864337_10161208771085227_2052866450477023232_n.png (960x720, 1.04M)

I hate this guy so much. His entire show is bullshit deconstructionist arguments about everything.

Penn and Teller are at least funny.

They need something to fill their void ridden soul, much like millennials needed the daily show.

did anyone else read this in his voice? xD

Thank god ive never heard this douchebags voice

Different resting heart rares,blood pressures,bone density,haemoglobin count. Different breeds of man have evolved their own quirks.

You get outliers like those sea gypsies in indonesia who can free dive to world record levels casually. They have giant spleens by comparison to other races.

There's a group of south americans in some tiny shithole village whose lake is naturally full of non-lethal amounts of cyanide. Over the centuries they evolved a greater resistance and reduced response to it so now they're comparitively immune to it.

based and redpilled
this
excellent pasta, very good point too

>You are ignoring the 'ethno' part of it

So race does exist.

Colour is only "real" in the sense that it's a product of visual perception. It's not a physical property of anything in the universe and humans can be tricked into "detecting" wavelengths of light and then perceiving colours that aren't actually present very easily.

Attached: 1545534958168.jpg (581x637, 56K)

Attached: Shilling in the Blood.png (782x800, 468K)

Back in the 90's when commies decided to brainwash kids in schools about "global warming".

More like an 'I want to beat his head in with a baseball bat and take a shit on his brains' face.

Attached: 1505588289856.jpg (700x714, 66K)

ha

This. The 'name the gene' line has been refuted a million times.

>angry nazi incels are mad at someone BTFOs them
colour me suprised

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ti86veZBjU

yes but no b/c racism is bad.

Because they were SOCIALLY.
C O N S T R U C T E D.

Here's the kicker though:
Social constructs evolve. Our society EVOLVED to manipulate the genes of surrounding organisms, because we evolved to shape our environment to our liking in general.

In other words, it takes an OUTSIDE intelligence (human) a hell of a lot of work, to separate dogs into all those wacky races.
But the constructs that dogs live by, still the same across the board for their species, were not changed by breeders.
Millennia of interaction between man and wolf led to the natural - not artificial - selection of friendly genes, changing the way wolves interact.
When those constructs changed, they became a separate SPECIES.
Note that dogs and wolves can interbreed.

The way leftists think we can control a much more intelligent and chaotic species, mankind, to arbitrarily change the way we are socially constructed, is the error. Not that race is socially constructed. Because it IS, in addition to the action of myriad other environmental elements.

Attached: mystics.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Unfortunately, niggers can be identified by far more than color.

When Science went against their feelings.

case study in why onions is bad for you

That's the episode he wishes he could do.

When a black male and a black female produce a chinese baby, then maybe you'll be on to something.

>1 post by this ID
cmon Jow Forums

Cool. So we can finally strike Affirmative Action and Hate Crime laws from the books, since race is a myth.

They are an objective physical property, because different humans, even different species, see the same Red.

What modern research shows is that actually heterosexuals...don't really exist. Sexuality is really more a spectrum, all of us, like our evolutionary cousin the bonobo, like to a little freaky sometimes.

Attached: 29ADAM-articleLarge.jpg (600x901, 133K)

> (OP)
>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
>
>Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
>
>The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
>
>Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
>
>What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
>
>How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
>
>And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
>
>But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
>
>They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>
>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Repost for thread balance.
Just SAGE obvious shill threads faggits.

Go fuck yourself, retard.

>mmm no your retarded
Says the loser that still believes that because people have different coloured skin they're somehow superior lmao

The mulatto race is a product of societal conditioning.
>there's no such thing as a mulatto race
Then why can you identify them uniquely, genetically? Why can't you call a mulatto either black or white?
Can there be a raceless individual? I say no, the same way there cannot be a speciesless organism.

Admitting that races are constructed socially does not eliminate that other elements also played into their construction.
It also doesn't mean that the society that constructed them can be arbitrarily changed. Society - the sum of all the ways humans interact - was evolved over hundreds of thousands of years.

Where is that implied?

>he says on Jow Forums
l m a o

tfw far less genetic variation is classified as a sub-species in other animals

sage

Wasting your time

Where is it implied that race being evolved, not artificial, is evidence for white supremacy?

>10/10 would marry based on tweet alone

>he says on Jow Forums
this is a white supremacist hang out loser, you'd either have to be disingenuous or retarded to not come to conclusion that this place is filled with retards that believe in racism

>different color skin

Try different bone density and structure, musculature, IQ, brain structure, gestational periods, cranial capacity....
You get the point. Faggot.