Based Cop nearly shoots retarded American burger lamenting about "muh rights" lol

North Enid police stop

youtube.com/watch?v=jfL5nCFbBGo

thefreethoughtproject.com/police-video-wrong-faith-police/

Attached: mowing-696x366.jpg (696x366, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktH0NJjdt34
stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/04/whistleblower-cop-crosses-thin-blue-line-to-expose-how-dept-forces-officers-to-write-tickets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nearly
no click

Boomer Sooner

was he being detained?

Dumb pig, the citizen was right.

"Based cop" got the hell out of dodge as soon as he realized he pulled a tazer on an unarmed redneck mowing his lawn for arguing with him. Doesn't matter if you're a cop, you can't fucking do that.

It's an empty suburban road, any other cop in the country would've went around, rolled down the window and told her to move over to the side.

>tfw just got my nationalist ID with special privileges over citizen scum and now above the law

*nearly tazes

nice clickbait title

Shit cop, just 2 fucking people talking to each other, he escalated it by being such a dick to two innocent people

Yeah seriously, we all learned this in civics class. Cops are just regular citizens who get paid to go on patrol, respond to 911 calls, and be knowledgeable of the law. Not only do they have no extra rights or privileges at all, but from a legal perspective, they're not even obligated to respond to a 911 emergency.

shut up loser, I wasn't talking to you

Attached: cf4e04696a8d4d19084003a0e1daaada005a2074_1_600x400.jpg (600x400, 179K)

FUCK SCHOOL MAN, PIGS WERE OUT SMOKING WEED, THAT'S HOW THEY KNOW IT'S BAD FOR YOU!

Whatever leftypol, you know as well as I do there's no police force in the country that turns a profit. That's rhetoric.

> Protect private property
Good
> Enforce systems of oppression
According to who? Worthless parasites that want to rob, kill, and rape?

>GET BACK OR YOUR GOING TO JAIL
>* takes taser out*
fucking redneck pig cop, he need a medical check. and he needs to be removed from police

Why don’t cops act like normal people in these videos? I understand their apprehension around niggers but white southerners ? Really ?
You can’t even have a civil conversation with the man.

>burger meme

Attached: image.png (625x626, 181K)

Cop was in the right. Probably should have been pepper spray though not the taser.

the police forces attract hothead manlets for some reason, they were probably bullied as kids

>MUH PROPERTAY
>MAH RAHGHTS
>MAH CAHNSTITEWSHUN
>MAH GUNS
>MAH TRUCK

The Nazis gassed the wrong people.

Attached: 1508581158233.png (698x978, 235K)

hes got a traffic cone, take him down!

Attached: put_down_your_weapon_by_destinyblue.jpg (521x372, 127K)

This does seem to be the case, you have sometimes where they will actually talk like a real person but it really does seem like a lot of cops lack any kind of social or conversation skills.

>nearly shoots
>It's a taser
>Hiding flag
Why is OP such a faggot? Also that cop is a prick, at least he had SOME restraint.

It's a shame the Nazi's didn't get the bomb first and annihilate every last American life. The world with be such a better place without us. If I could press a button and kill every living thing in America including myself, instantly, I'd press it twice.

So, he gave her a ticket for not pulling over, but he didn't pull her over to giver her a ticket, so the cop was obstructing traffic too.

The Nazis lost to these people and slavshitters, so much for the "master race"

Thinking sure is hard for an idiot isn't it?

all cops are bastards

>memeflag

Cops are the biggest powertripping cocksuckers on the planet.

The boys in blue work for the jew.

my ancestors fought in the grand army of the republic in numerous battles but I would gladly kill every single lass roofucking abbo that bullies my fellow poorfag flyover brothers to the south

Unlike your shitty country, we have rights here. Thats why the cop left tail between his legs.

Attached: 2018.jpg (640x960, 104K)

wtf did you make me watch that for? Stupidest video I've ever seen

Imagine having to deal with niggers and white trash all day, every day, for a living. I would hate to be a cop.

that vid sucked ass this ones better
youtube.com/watch?v=ktH0NJjdt34

police are statist cunts

>be me
>at grandmas house in middle of nowhere Montana
>riding ATV on farm road
>faggot cop pulls us over

our family has literally lived there for a century, what is this faggot cop doing there now? he has nothing better to do than patrol some back road surrounded by farms?

>nearly shoots
ok eurocuck

He might be a crazy motherfucker screaming in his lawn, but the police shouldn't use their tasers as a mute button.

No, the cop just pulled up to someone parked in an empty street just talking to someone and decided he wanted to give the person a ticket because their county must be short on money and they have to scam as many people out of their money as they can, which is usually how "justice" works here

Did the sign say no parking or no stopping? because she was not parking

>checks date
>mid 2017
Why are you posting this old ass shit?
>flag
Oh, that explains it Fuck off stupid

|
|>
|
|

>May 2017
Surely you have a followup of what happened?

Shut the fuck up abbo

The ones who do property seizure sure do.

Yeah, they should have gassed the Jews, not the typhus spreading lice

Who the fuck cares about this. It was a taser and nothing happened. What a waste of time this was.

>LAND OV DUH FREE
What a meme country.

Doesn't start till like 8:09.

56% face, nice

>Cop was in the right
Not even a chance this ticket will hold up; there is a difference between parking and stopping. That is why the sign says, “no parking”, and not, “no parking or stopping on shoulder”. This is nothing but quota filling, and he is a flat out cocksucking faggot for writing it.

Cop's a faggot but the stop had nothing to do with him, he wasnt driving the car.
Never argue with a cop, that's the golden rule, you wont ever win, take it to court if you think you're in the right and get a nice pay day.

If the cunt was a nigger he probably would have got shot and we'd all be laughing at the nigger running his mouth and getting what he was after.

Also. This is from May of last year.

>Never argue with a cop
I’ve argued with a cop. Still got the ticket. Waved bye when judge tossed it out.

Manlet here can agree I wanted to be a cop for awhile because of my seething rage and the position of authority would have gotten my dick hard.

But I've moved past those kind of issues and ultimately didn't apply to be a cop.

>Imagine having to do your job
Must be hard

thought police got em' LMAOOLMAO LmAO LMAO haHAHAHAHAHAHhaha

>Oklahoma Police
A different breed.
Gotta be, OK is wild.
>pic related when they see you with Texas A&M plates.

Attached: Duke Boys Oklahoma.jpg (1012x588, 94K)

I’ve seen niggers getting killed for less...fuck this gay ass country

Not true.

>Believing the police might be in the house, Warren and Taliaferro called down to Douglas, thereby alerting Kent to their presence. At knife point, Kent and Morse then forced all three women to accompany them to Kent's apartment. For the next fourteen hours the captive women were raped, robbed, beaten, forced to commit sexual acts upon one another, and made to submit to the sexual demands of Kent and Morse.
based

dont act so retarded user a cop might kill you

So you proved my point, but the arguing bit was a waste of your time and risked escalation and you never coming home. Its just not worth it, cops are all 100% faggots, no exceptions. But I wont waste my time arguing with one.

>Year and a half old video
>Nothing happens
Slide thread

>some poorfag in an irrelevant parking lot of a country bashes America
>uses meme flag because of embarrassment about where he's from
every time

>$25 fine

literally why even bother stopping as the cop let alone spending 10 minutes to fine her

das a dope police car

One of that cop's coworkers recently came forward to admit what's obvious in this video -- that the order to write petty tickets came from a supervisor.

stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/04/whistleblower-cop-crosses-thin-blue-line-to-expose-how-dept-forces-officers-to-write-tickets/

how does it feel to have your tax payer money go to a retarded cop driving in a dope police car with ur tax payer money kek

>asshole cop

>entitled boomer

burn them both

No you wouldn't. It would make you feel above your class, which you could only achieve in an artificial situation as being a policeman allows.

I don’t disagree for the most part, but arguing a point, and average viral video of someone arguing and THEN getting tazed aren’t quite the same. You can plead your case to a cop, and it CAN work, because I’ve seen a cop takes handcuffs off a kid because it wasn’t worth the trouble. I myself have been let off the hook a couple of times. Though, I’ve also seen cops double down on bullshit, that they know is bullshit, just to save face, and that outcome is common, so I agree it’s probably rarely worth the effort. It boils down to common sense, in which 99% of videos are showing people who lack it. You can argue, but you can’t raise your voice, insult, step up to, or in any way try to intimidate the cop you’re talking to. And if he says that’s it, stop talking, you’re getting the ticket, you take it and move on. If you do any of those things, you deserve the taze.

thread