Why are western women whores?

just watched a friend's girl go home with a loser. boyfriend is heir to a multi-million dollar grass seed company, owns his own house, car, etc. good looking, nice, etc., etc... what the fuck is wrong with modern women? i prolly shoulda called it when she stayed at my place and i declined to fuck. 24 yr old girl, 30yr old guy.

Attached: whore.jpg (792x456, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xdrUOeX2yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>why are western women whores?

they live a consequence free life
>used to be they might get pregnant so they were picky about who they would fuck
>get pregnant and no money? welfare gibs will ensure your little fatherless bastards will grow up to be criminals!
>fuck around on your husband? he can't kill or beat you anymore.

western women are pigs

not even that good of friend's with the guy, but feel i should prolly tell him.....girl is maybe 6/10. what the fuck happened in teh last decade?

Here we go again. Bitching about women.

sage

This more than anything. You can blame tv, social media and even the Jews but the lack of consequences more than anything lead to this. A woman simply does not have to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Roe v Wade

The implementation of a plan, read Brave New World, in it everyone has sex with everyone, there are no relationships and children are bred in labs, everyone looks good and girls are proud about their sluttyness.

That girl ain't Western.

Because we arent allowed to beat them anymore and they have rights.

Because the men are no longer as desirable.

Put Christ first and the rest will fall into place.

Those quints

Brave New World was written in 1931

"The society in Brave New World can only survive because it has destroyed any remnants of human relationships and bonds. The relationships of father and mother no longer exist because all human beings are born in a scientific lab. The relationship between husband and wife is no longer necessary because society shuns monogamy, and all men and women learn to share each other equally.

The cost of such actions is that human beings cannot truly experience the emotions of love. Both John and Lenina begin to feel these strong emotions over the course of the novel, but they cannot act on these emotions in a constructive way because neither can comprehend how to have such a relationship in their society."

Attached: 1530736730841.jpg (474x552, 45K)

>Why are western women whores.
You've clearly never met non-western women.

Also, I am pretty sure you aren't goingto get your grand unified answer from the 86759678th fucking thread about this same question.

Come up with some new threads Jow Forums this shit is getting stale.

Fucking checked

left out
>fuck around and get preggers? have an abortion!
>get a reputation for fucking everyone? DON'T YOU DARE SLUT SHAME!

This thread is shit and your friend is a literal cuck.

>fuck around on your husband and get caught? fine, divorce him and take half his shit and have him pay child support for your/Tyrone's fuck child

because western men tolerate it

You should cut her fucking head off.

Attached: right-twice-a-day.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Literally every thing a woman will ever do is because it is enabled by a man. They say behind every man is a "blah blah blah (woman)". Well, like many things you'll find this to be a projection. The women are inconsequential. It is solely men who enable women.

Now, with this new red pill sitting in your being, re-evaluate the question as posed.

I'm tell you guys, you need Islam. You'll love it. We muslims still believe in Jesus we just have some better rules and new prophets
We are just more alpha, look at how we keep our women and you keep yours. No offence but you just need to be muslim to be alpha

All women are potential whores.
Western women are whores because we let them.

Please read Sex and Character.

because you let them, this is the one thing mudshits have got going for them

Attached: 1530090843937.jpg (860x1024, 90K)

youtu.be/_xdrUOeX2yE
read the comments, thats why

Probably a druggy.
Your friend is set for life if he leads a healthy lifestyle and seeks out likeminded positive people

This is just a case of a broken clock being right twice a day, friend. Muslims are good on fags and women, but they are also a bunch of goat, sister and little boy raping savages who need to stay in their sand box.

>>fuck around and get preggers? have an abortion!

We have birth control, condoms, and abortions. And yet not only do we still have single mothers but they are apparently on the rise. Shows you stupid women are, doesn't' it?

Attached: 1541219724970.jpg (457x376, 77K)

Her body
Her choice
We've been over this!

>ID
You know the rules /b/itch

Because technology.

Rights.
Tampons.
contraceptive.
Condoms.
Abortions.

They are empowered to the point of irreversible change.

Is the Islman final redpill?

Attached: 1544231267101.png (512x512, 31K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

golddiggers are just as bad

SOME.
I have come to this conclusion.
1. Lack of father figure
2. Lack of brotherly and sisterly love
3. Depression
4. Sexual abuse
5. etc.

Enslaved by the yoga deity?

Don't worry just wait for natural selection to do it's thing

Attached: 1545542694981.jpg (550x649, 60K)

muslims are beta inbreds thinking theyre alpha

he has spoken

This is why the incels of Jow Forums who shill for islam should convert. It would be the male version of coalburning. Sifting the wheat from the chaff.

this ^
She looks Eastern European, probably Ukrainian or Russian.

eights are escalating emancipation from emasculation screen cap it

Attached: 1540664158038.jpg (536x619, 407K)

nice

witnessed based aussie.
though if your roasties cheat, you can book them a flight to morocco, I'll be waiting at the airport with my katana frens.

checked

Attached: hitormas.png (530x621, 312K)