What would you do?

Your son comes back home for Christmas and announces he is human get married to an Afro-American Women?

Attached: 1DBC251A-8AFD-4250-BB86-DFDC3CE4DC5C.jpg (467x467, 46K)

Disown him and kick him out.

Buy a Pet Male Gorilla to partner up with my son's pet, then watch them mate but only for the first 5 seconds.

Attached: 23141234123.jpg (468x577, 105K)

Beat him up with a belt

kill her

be happy for him

i'd hate any son of mine to end up with a white woman

Are they that bad in Britain, nowadays?

Set up a camera in his room, and masturbate furiously to him spreading my seed into a fertile black woman

it's diane abbott.

they are complete dogs mate. frankly i've stopped caring about this country remaining white, because every other race of women here treat white men better

>announces he is human get married

improve the gene pool and kys

Attached: 1529420679931.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

Are there any other decent Europeans you know on the island, if no Englishwomen, then? Is there also an East Asian or other non-European community with some decent people, that you are aware of? There could be somebody.

Give her a tshirt that says bleached for Christmas. And if she acts like a stupid bitch ostracize my son. If she seems fine just the tshirt

> announces he is human
how do you phone posters live with yourselves?

Ask if I can blow a load in her, kick them both out afterwards.

It’s fucking american Jewish media and entertainment. Like the Kardashians and shit. European women eat that shit up. even moreso than white american women.

the european women are basically the same, except being a bit better looking on average.

the best women are probably the indian women and east asian women. but i don't want to marry into the former and the latter aren't nearly as common

Explain to him why he should strive for white children

White millennial women are terrible.

Honestly I'd much prefer my son date a niggress than a gook.

white women are the most virtue signalling, malleable sheep on the planet. there is a reason the media's agenda always targets them

This. Half Black half White grandson gives you a probability of caucasian intellect and negroid strength. Half white half gook is always just shit

Be proud, Have her become part of the family

I got lucky and found myself a Dutch Amish millenial from rural Ohio. She gave up the whole Amish lifestyle but still holds conservative views and hates degeneracy. Thank his every day!

>because every other race of women here treat white men better
t.lives in some all white village

They know that white women are by nature extremely nurturing, loving and caring so they use that to their advantage with Muh poor immigrants, muh oppressed minorities, etc. They are playing head games with them using all their positive motherly attributes against them.

They only treat you better because they come from a background of poverty and or parental brainwashing and or they want to get citizenship. Which means that had they been born into the same circumstances with white women they would have been just as superficial and shallow and immoral.

There are lots of nice Indians, too, in my experience. What do you think of the Scots, Welsh, and Irish, if you don't like the English you have met?

Look at how white women treat dogs(muh fur babies). White women are the most nurturing people on earth which makes them superb mothers but also makes them too susceptible to having their emotions used against them for political and other reasons, they feel bad for everyone. This is why we can not let them become leaders of western countries they put aside logic for emotion. See Germany.

Most already have citizenship and are therefore as quintessentially British as anyone else

Respect his choice to marry a godly nigger

>Disown him and kick him out

Hence in that case option number 2, parental brainwashing.

i'd allow it if she's cute and doesn't act like a nigger

Sure he's yours, Britcuck?

i live in london

>They know that white women are by nature extremely nurturing, loving and caring

kek

east asians and indians are mainly middle class and most were born here. white women just act worse. and i only have experience with middle class black women so i can't say much about them.

i think there is very little difference between us. in my experience the scottish and irish women drink even more than the english, but the women are largely interchangeable from what i've seen

/thread

>What would you do?
>Your son comes back home for Christmas and announces he is human
I'd tell the little kike spawn that he will always be a lizard and will never be human no matter how many gorillas he fucks.

Attached: 1505253172259.png (448x534, 35K)

it's true I see it everywhere

based slant eye spic poster

sterilize him by accident so he can't spawn mutts.

starting to unironically hold similar beliefs

It wouldn't happen. It only happens if you teach your children the wrong way, by being so militant that they rebel and defy your ideas. Simply educate him about our history and culture, and he will have a natural distaste for sheboons.

Dad Advice: Again why are you asking?
PUT HIM DOWN!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Sees flag.
I didn't know the situation is that bad in Britain.

At this point I'd prefer a gay son.
The laws in this place make normal couples a russian roulette game with 4 bullets and the fucking Kaishakunin at your back.

I'm ok only if she's cute