Flu Vaccines Saves Lives They Say

“Bre was taken to the hospital where she was admitted to the ICU, sedated & intubated.” After performing a series of tests, doctors reportedly concluded that Payton had “the H1N1 flu and possibly meningitis”

Attached: 08c5cd6b55454708323a5d9097d1d0a8.png (800x851, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1804162/canadian-study-finds-flu-shot-could-increase-risk-of-getting-sick/
corvelva.it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html
info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/dirty-vaccines-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stopped taking the flu shot. It seems like every flu season i still get sick. It's almost as if im getting shots for no fucking reason.

Have never taken a flu shot since I turned 18 and have never gotten sick during flu season for the past 8 years.

>incomplete post
Did she receive a flu shot?

You're a fool to take (((flu shots)))

Wish I could give her a sperm shot iykwim

What is this fucking meme? I've never EVER taken a flu shot, not even as a kid.
You get the flu, stay home from school or work for 2-3 days, the end.

globalnews.ca/news/1804162/canadian-study-finds-flu-shot-could-increase-risk-of-getting-sick/

I suggest you read this carefully. I never get jew shots, yes they're free in Canada.

Its funny to read conspiracy bullshit about flu vaccines not working from people whos immune system isnt getting fucked by nine month long winters and -40 degrees temperatures on a yearly basis.

Attached: 1523214312521.jpg (832x690, 64K)

I work for the government fighting Russian haxors so I have to get a flu shot every year.

take your shots goyim

Attached: 1538756083340.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Aka Clinton virus fbi strain

Attached: 0F2C3CB9-A4C1-4A01-AED9-0579817D0775.jpg (1125x1073, 618K)

>corvelva.it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html
>insoluble and indigestible macromolecule that reacts to the protein assay, but cannot be recognized by any protein databases.
hmm I wonder what could it be

Attached: 1113.png (1131x651, 188K)

Why do leafs live in complete denial of the high taxes they pay? It's annoying.

She dead user.

>2--3 days
m8 you clearly haven't had a real flu.

Healthy 26 year old dies from FLU. Doesn't pass the smell test.

E X A C T L Y

Michael Jordan had the flu and scored 38 points. This square jawed cunt gets the flu and dies. WTF, anons?

>inb4 he's a nigger

Attached: Chicago-Bulls-Michael-Jordan-Hugging-Scottie-Pippen-After-Flu-Game-vs-Utah-Jazz.gif (353x224, 1.85M)

>WTF, anons?
pharmajews are perfecting their bioweapon

vaccines are natural selection

all the retards are led to slaughter and take the toxic vaccins. if they're unlucky they instantly die or get lifelong chronic neurological diseases, if they're "lucky" they are genetically damaged and their offspring for the next 10 generations will be negatively effected

I can't believe people are still getting (((flu shots))). Grow up sheeple.

Attached: IMG_1133.gif (296x292, 6K)

jordan didn't have the flu,he got food poisoning and was hungover from the night before.

Yeah more like a week at least lol.

When are you going to invade Morocco?

Out of curiosity, while I think vaccines are a must, especially against those more common disease, whenever I hear about flu vaccines its always negative feedback, shit like "I took a vacc and got the heaviest flu ever right after it"
Why, tons of people who where vacced also mention that they got sick and it was the worst flu they ever got.
That sounds weird.

probably her immune system was fucked up from previous vaccines

>Never had the "real" flu
So clearly it's a serious problem that requires annual inoculation.

what?

also everyone who wants mandatory vaccinations should get a mandatory bullet in the head

What I don't get is the hostility and derision directed at the people that don't get vaccinated by those that do. If you are vaccinated, and believe that it works , why should you care what I do?
>ib4 I'm paying for your hospital visit.
Pump the brakes sterile lad, the flu doesn't require a visit to the doctor unless you have a foot in the grave already.

i also only get the flu if i ha e a flu shot, and ive worked in the medical fields before and its mandatory there.

probably a class action lawsuit in the making.

Vaccine in theory
>a weakened strain/dead protein shell of an existing virus is given to you so your bodies natural immune response generates antibodies to the virus and related viruses
Vaccines in practice
>a cocktail of stabilizers and serums containing a live virus that 50/50 is/is not related to what you were supposed to vaccinated for creates toxiods and other nasty shit while you body has a weird autoimmune response
>btw big pharma gets hundreds of dollars per shot and are not legally accountable for anything that happens due to a vaccine

>What I don't get is the hostility and derision directed at the people that don't get vaccinated by those that do
Technically people that dont get vaccinated contributing to re-emergence of diseases long to be forgotten in developed countries.
> If you are vaccinated, and believe that it works , why should you care what I do?
As above.
>Pump the brakes sterile lad, the flu doesn't require a visit to the doctor unless you have a foot in the grave already.
Confirmed for neet who never worked a day in his life.
For once, you need sick leave for work or you get fired for skipping a work day.

My main question was:
I recognise the importance of vaccines, I just dont understand why when it comes to flu vaccines, all I hear are reports of it not working or people going through their worst flu ever.
Sounds counter intuitive when you consider how vaccines supposed to work.

Depends on your general health and immune system. Some people takes two weeks to recover and can even die, develop pneumonia etc. so shots are a good idea. But like all things medical, there is no one size fits all.

You mean God didn't save her?
But she was so righteous, self righteous even. Conservatives having a special relationship with god and all, it's damn peculiar.

Bump this. Anti-vaxx info is less relevant in this case.

seems legit

ITT people confuse anecdotes for data and don't understand well-known concepts of immunology.

Basically every vaccination thread ever.

Inb4 fentanyl

I have only ever gotten the flu after taken a flu shot. I also get sick immediately after taking a flu sot, so I get sick twice. It's madness. For the last ten years when I've gotten any kind of immunization I immediately get sick

Fucking poof

Well, flu shot at least killed a worthless journalist slut, so that is one good thing

Only subhumans get sick.

But they WILL sell you on the one size fits all solution. In some cases they will even mandate it. I'm generally indifferent, on most vaccination issues, but my jewdy-senses start tingling with the flu shot and Guardisil.

Attached: Dvl_lGeXcAE7DMX.jpg (630x576, 33K)

info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/dirty-vaccines-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants

Fuck off Big Pharma shill. Vaccines are guaranteed income from every born human. When analyzed their contents do not line up with the supplied documentation. Vaccine producers mix batches when shipping to reduce PR fallout from lethal batches. DO they do clinical testing every year? No. Do they have to resubmit for testing when they change formulation? Not if they don't tell anyone.

I have never had a flu shot, and I've never had the flu. Why do the powers that be push it relentlessly?

i prefer vodka shots. flu is not my thing

"Health Nut News" seems like a trustworthy source

He was hungover from gambling and partying

she died from meningitis, a complication of the flu

>free

Really makes you think

Attached: 1476190498665.jpg (833x833, 126K)