Can we establish the fact that arabs are white...

can we establish the fact that arabs are white? we can integrate into European/Western society easily and we have high IQ's. Most arabs in countries like Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are indistinguishable from southern European and in fact some even look more "white" than them and look very germanic/anglo. We invented algebra and contributed to science, I believe arabs have the right to be called white.

>prove me wrong

Attached: arabs=white.jpg (1199x534, 87K)

what is it with shitskins and wanting to be classified as white so badly? And the Persians invented algerbra not you camel piss drinking subhumans. Arab WILL never be considered white by anyone except themselves.

Also go back to your shit country and leave Australia.

They want to be white, so that whenever they do something morally wrong, it is then blamed on whites in general.

Is this concept so hard to grasp?

>can we establish the fact that arabs are white?
no. they are all sand kikes.

Attached: these-and-these-come-from-here.jpg (284x692, 79K)

>sandniggers
>white
Absolutely not.

Why do you want to be called white and be associated to their nihilism? Being called arab is fine. We should think about how to make arabs country liveable again. I strongly believe that a smart dictator with right-wing policies might turn the Arab/Muslim empire into a global superpower.

+ I am Moroccan (born in France): it's not like everybody is white. We are basically ranging from white to black with everything in the middle. For one white Taleb you have another darker Lebanese.

>Most arabs in countries like Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are indistinguishable from southern European and in fact some even look more "white" than them and look very germanic/anglo
Bullshit
20 % of Syrians and Lebanese can pass in Southern European countries and around 5 % in Central Europe, Jordanians are extremly Gulf looking

In groups you can literally see the difference between Levantines and Southern Europeans, individually there may be a bigger overlap

show studies eurotrash. I bet I look whiter than you

Attached: 3432656754754745.jpg (918x514, 44K)

lebanese people aren't really arabs. They're kind of a halfway point between wogs and towelheads I feel. Also if you haven't read everything written by Taleb you shouldn't even be allowed to post on Jow Forums.

>look very germanic/anglo
Why would you ever want to look ''Anglo'' though?

Attached: e48593094385.png (500x522, 118K)

Arab Christians who act white, sure.

But I live amongst Arab Muslims and that is nigger tier culture. It's completely ass backwards and the youth are all inbred lunatics.

She's beautiful... sauce? Such... dentistry

Lol this, they learned from the Jews

A beautiful pair of teeth

All the Muslim youth in my city mimick niggers, not sure how they are even Muslim since they do drugs and drink but they claim to be Muslim.

Kek that infopic, Harvey Weinstein looks so horribly evil merchant

>wanting to be be a filthy Wh*toid
listen my lebanese brother we are Levantine, by de facto we are better than every race on earth, everything of worth was started in the levant including civilization, religion and many
Always be proud of who you are akhi.

Attached: 1546045808222.png (638x718, 670K)

We Arabs are not wh*te.
You are not Arab.
Whether you are wh*te or not, sort it out with your wh*te masters, but leave us out of it.

White is not simply having caucasoid genes. Blacks and Hispanics have caucasoid genes, white is having enough of them to build your own state, then furthermore having enough to not give a fuck about what other people think of you.

Attached: IMG_1657.jpg (250x250, 22K)

> listen my lebanese brother we are Levantine
No you're not. Jordanians are ethnically almost identical to Saudi niggers. You're also a kike slave just like them. You're a shame to real Levantines. Fuck off.
T. Lebnani

im a pali pal.

You're mistaking the Levant with Mesopotamia.

Oh okay... My bad, Falastini brother.

Attached: lb24739.jpg (500x332, 59K)